Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2015, 01:34 PM

34,916 posts, read 56,893,272 times

Advertisements

It was a good start to the season. Looks like Jeff got rid of Andrew (he was a hoot) and has a new boy to push around. I am guessing that he pays that level of person minimum wage so of course he is not going to get the brightest bulb in the box. Not too many smart/ambitious people are going to want to clean up dog poop every day.

Jenny looks good but there was no mention of her baby. Did I miss that? I can't believe she just turned 2 already but I guess that makes sense the way the show is filmed. Still it would be nice to see her. Jay
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2015, 01:42 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
it WAS a great season opener. I miss Andrew How inept that new kid is!!!!
What a mess it was at Chaz's place !! OMG!!!!

Old 07-03-2015, 09:01 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayCT View Post
It was a good start to the season. Looks like Jeff got rid of Andrew (he was a hoot) and has a new boy to push around. I am guessing that he pays that level of person minimum wage so of course he is not going to get the brightest bulb in the box. Not too many smart/ambitious people are going to want to clean up dog poop every day.

Jenny looks good but there was no mention of her baby. Did I miss that? I can't believe she just turned 2 already but I guess that makes sense the way the show is filmed. Still it would be nice to see her. Jay
Yeah. I like the show but wouldn't want to work for Jeff. Ever.

Old 07-04-2015, 09:41 AM

5,118 posts, read 16,592,135 times
Was nice to see Gage lighten up a bit. When Jeff had Jenny call him & use her annoying GPS voice, it was great to hear Gage's GPS voice

Old 07-04-2015, 09:45 AM

36,412 posts, read 16,020,348 times
It was Jeffy, I'll continue to watch

Old 07-04-2015, 01:43 PM

679 posts, read 809,801 times
Was Andrew still working for Jeff at the end of last season? I thought he was. I'm surprised there was no mention of him during the premiere, since there was so much about him last season. Wonder how much time passed between the end of the previous season filming and the start of this season's filming? Was surprised to see them still working on the Eads house!

Old 07-09-2015, 05:17 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times
I love this show. The relationships feel so genuine. Heather's house turned out great. Jenny's reaction to hearing that Jeff and Heather made out during college was priceless!

Old 07-09-2015, 05:59 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapdragon12 View Post
Was Andrew still working for Jeff at the end of last season? I thought he was. I'm surprised there was no mention of him during the premiere, since there was so much about him last season. Wonder how much time passed between the end of the previous season filming and the start of this season's filming? Was surprised to see them still working on the Eads house!
Jeff was on Andy Cohen's show and said Andrew just didn't work out. Then said he had heard Andrew went to work for someone else but was getting unemployment checks all the while and getting paid cash,under the table!! Jeff is a hoot

Old 07-13-2015, 02:23 PM

34,916 posts, read 56,893,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Jeff was on Andy Cohen's show and said Andrew just didn't work out. Then said he had heard Andrew went to work for someone else but was getting unemployment checks all the while and getting paid cash,under the table!! Jeff is a hoot
Saw this too. I was sorry to see him go but if he was given in multiple chances and he did not shape up then I understand that he had to go.

I did like the new guy (mini-Gage). He seems so serious until he talked in the interview when a totally different personaliy. Will be interesting to see how he grows. Jay

Old 07-16-2015, 12:01 PM

1,843 posts, read 3,057,027 times
Love how they call him mini-Gage pretty funny storyline. I actually grew rather tired of Andrew...he was so akward, especially with the clients. I'm glad to see Vanina is getting more airtime, since she seems down to earth.

RIP Stewie
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV