Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2015, 01:58 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,473,825 times

Advertisements

Go Andrew Savage. I'm thrilled that he's back. I loved him in Pearl Islands.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2015, 02:13 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Ask Phillip Shepherd.
That's AGENT Phillip Shepherd to you! hehe =p

Old 09-24-2015, 02:14 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Quote:
think we can all agree that we don't like Kass, Shirin and Abi-Maria
Speak for yourself, please. I like Shirin. She came to play last time and she's playing now. I think she has learned to tone it down because she has a dominant personality but that's one reason I like her. I like Kass for the same reason. I will agree about Abi-Maria though.

Kellie summed it up about Vytas when she said that he was too annoying and she wished he would just leave her alone. What he tried to pass as charming with the ladies was just obnoxious and creepy. I think that's why he lost points with them. I couldn't stand even watching him. I figured he would get female votes but I wasn't certain about male votes. It may have been simply an alliance thing.

Glad to see Wu back. I was always a fan. I hope Kellie Wigglesworth goes far. She really gave it her all from the get-go. I like this first episode and I wasn't sure I would. Good mix of people and how they perceive they will play the game between old-school and new-school.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:24 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
Here's a good synopsis of why all the women with the exception of Kelly Wiglesworth voted Vytas out. Hits the nail on the head.

The winners and losers of episode 1, Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance!

Old 09-24-2015, 02:26 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
From Gordon Holmes recap - he was there.

Behind the Scenes Tidbit: Probst threw the buffs at the cast and some of them landed in the water.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Shirin was the last one out of her boat.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Spencer nearly squished a chicken when he fell onto the raft.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Deitz left the big boat to go back for his sandals. I thought he was crazy.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Woo got some serious cuts on his feet during all the excitement.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Kass ate a really hot pepper and tried to get Tasha to eat one. I don’t know why I thought that was so funny.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: I overheard Ciera telling Stephen and Kass that she was close with Vytas, but Hayden Moss called her and warned her that he couldn’t be trusted.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Kass told Stephen and Ciera that she wants Spencer out first. Not surprising.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Peih-Gee tried to sneak a flint bracelet into the game.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Woo and Shirin had an adorable moment where they were taking selfies with a piece of wood.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Apparently Vytas nominated Kelly to build the pole.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: TV doesn’t do justice to how freaked out they were when they weren’t sent back to camp.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Woo really didn’t know. He was desperate.

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit: Varner gave Joey Amazing a new nickname, “One-man Show Joe.”

Behind-the-Scenes Tidbit:Varner also stopped Tribal to make sure Peih-Gee was voting the way she had told him in the ocean.

Abi voted for Vytas and said she had to stick to the plan. Woo voted for Abi because he was voting with the majority. Wentworth voted for Vytas because someone had to be first. Vytas voted for Abi and said he wanted to play with her. Wiglesworth voted for Abi and said Abi needed to work on her social skills. Spencer voted for Vytas and said that he learned that Varner is a crazy person. Shirin voted for Vytas and said she didn’t believe it when he said he was just playing for fun. Jeff voted for Vytas, but his comment was too quiet to hear. Peih-Gee voted for Vytas and said she tried to talk everyone out of it. And, Dietz voted for Abi but was worried because of the “Varner Bomb.”

It occurred to me that PG may have thought she found an idol when she found Abi's bracelet? Though I don't know why she wouldn't cop to that.

Old 09-24-2015, 02:58 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,219,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Here's a good synopsis of why all the women with the exception of Kelly Wiglesworth voted Vytas out. Hits the nail on the head.

The winners and losers of episode 1, Survivor: Cambodia - Second Chance!
I get that he was condescing and creepy but its a million dollars and he's needed to win challenges. Vs. Abi whose crazy will drag down the whole team.
Personally I think Shirin has put together an alliance and Vytas was her pick. I think she has done the math and her alliance has the numbers and she doesn't care if they lose every challenge - they'll pick off the other side and by the time they are working their way through her alliance they'll hit the merge.

Old 09-24-2015, 03:21 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,473,825 times
I was also surprised when Vytas, a strong player got voted out so early in the game. Maybe it's the female's way of keeping their numbers up. We've all seen the men pick the females off one by one once their numbers become majority, so I'm glad the gals are thinking ahead.

Old 09-24-2015, 04:05 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,603,681 times
Also re clothes - I remember reading somewhere (maybe here on CD?) that the players don't get to pick the clothes they come in with - otherwise they'd all be wearing scuba suits or something else equally practical. So it's got to be the production people who dress them, to help portray their "characters". Eg, the guy in the suit, the cute girls in the bikinis, the cute guys in shorts that show their abs, the old guys in clothes that show their beer bellies, Kass in her "scabby old bathingsuit", and, probably, Vytas in his fancy junkful undies.

I'm a Kass fan because I like people who stir the pot and make it entertaining. Not Abi Maria crazy stirring, though - she's just irritating. And Joe's so nice to look at and so good at everything and seems so nice that I have an old lady crush on him.

Shall we try to predict a winner for the season? I'm betting on a "new school" male player who doesn't show off how good he is at challenges and is friendly but not smarmy with the women. What's that one guy's name again??

Old 09-24-2015, 04:10 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
I don't think ill watch survivor much this season.

Old 09-24-2015, 04:35 PM

3,314 posts, read 2,215,794 times
I forgot that Woo was this season. He was barley on last night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV