Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-27-2015, 01:12 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times

Advertisements

I know Vytas might be a scumbag, but my Survivor handbook says, "Keep your tribe strong right now.". It's stronger with him, than without him. Vote the ones off that can't help your tribe in challenges right now. Keep your tribe, and also you, from going to tribal. Almost a certainty that group makes tribal again this week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2015, 07:43 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,402,724 times
It is going to be tough going from Big Brother's three times a week to Survivor's once a week.

Old 09-27-2015, 08:31 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I know Vytas might be a scumbag, but my Survivor handbook says, "Keep your tribe strong right now.". It's stronger with him, than without him. Vote the ones off that can't help your tribe in challenges right now. Keep your tribe, and also you, from going to tribal. Almost a certainty that group makes tribal again this week.
I agree seems every season they start right off voting out strong players that can advance them in the game. I also agree this tribe will probably be back at TC on Wed.

Old 09-27-2015, 08:36 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
hH no you're not Pip

Wonder if both tribes find a clue telling them about the idol at the challenge will they be the same clue so both are going after the same idol? Dimples said all of them won't be at the challenges so they are still going to be planting them around still.
That would be very interesting!

Old 09-27-2015, 09:19 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I agree totally about the cheating PG & Woo but what did Jeff V. do? I can't believe Survivor execs let Woo come back after allegedly going to a tent & eating. I would have booted him immediately when it happened.
Oh Jeff seemed to respect her move to cheat, I don't like that. lol =p Otherwise Jeff's alright, he definitely plays hard so that's cool.

So the Woo thing might be made up then? I hope so. It's seems pretty obvious the PG was not - so she needs to go. Didn't like her on her season. I can see why now. She's kinda like Kass in that she believes she's controlling people when all she's really doing is annoying them. hehe

Old 09-27-2015, 10:36 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
No question. It was a bad decision to boot Vytas, he was one of the stronger members. Abie should be gone. This tribe is going to get killed before the merge.

Old 09-28-2015, 06:49 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
That article, actually blog, about Woo says the story came from some source. It's completely hearsay. Until there is definite proof, I won't believe it, especially considering these people have cameras following them 24/7. There are sound people. There are producers. It seems impossible that even in the chaos of a storm Woo could not only sneak away but find an empty production tent. I guarantee you someplace out there is film of exactly how Abi's bracelet got into Peih-Gee's bag but they will never show us that because it takes away from their "fight" story.

Anyone remember in Abi's original season, her and RC found a clue to the hidden immunity idol? Then Abi shared it with one of the guys and found the idol without RC. Then the guy put the clue next to RC's bag so that Abi would think RC had stolen it back and cause a rift between them? We actually saw what happened then but maybe something similar this time? However, it was the first day and Abi and Peih-Gee weren't buddy-buddy. So who knows.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:14 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,532,538 times
About Woo, the guy is back on this season, so that kind of makes the "rumor" a bit unreliable. No way he'd be allowed back if that had occurred, unless of course even the producers didn't know about it. No, just a bit much to believe. Innocent until proven otherwise.

Now Abi is of the sort that might have planted the bracelet just to gain some TV time. I sure wouldn't put it past her, except that PG did admit to finding the bag. So who knows?

Old 09-28-2015, 07:54 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think Vytas was not a difficult decision for those who voted him out. He was too over-confident and pushy. Most people said they wanted to play a different game this season but there he was being the same smug a-hole he was the first time around. If the other players paid attention to that episode they could see what was to come and just wanted to spare themselves more of the same.

I cracked up when he said in his goodbye speech that he was voted out because the others thought him to be a threat. No, they voted him out because he was annoying.

Abi is next if their team loses again.

I was glad Kelly found the HI under the raft at the challenge. I was afraid she wouldn't. That was more tense for me than watching who would win. I don't know, though, if I am going to like the fact that it will be a distraction watching people looking for HI's during the challenges while trying to watch the players competing.
Exactly. And it happened because they weren't able to strategize after the challenge.

They're making a big deal about "old school vs new school" this season. This ties right in with that. At first, nobody knew how to play the game, so they just voted out whoever they didn't like. Tonight's vote was pure old school.

Old 09-28-2015, 09:43 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Woo & the tent is allegedly I will grant that but I still didn't like him in his season so don't in this one either. I detest coat riders and he is one plus not working around camp much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV