Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2015, 10:23 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,035 times

Advertisements

When Joe lost immunity there was no doubt in my mind he was going home. I like him and am glad. Dumb game play on the part of others. I am routing for Joe , Spencer and/or Keith.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2015, 10:29 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
They were foolish not to target Joe. It may have been their only opportunity to rid themselves of the super physical player.

Although I liked watching Jeremy's play of the hidden immunity idol (who knew that was comin?), I think it was unwise. It's like showing your hand in a high stakes poker game.

That Spencer is a sly dog. There's just something about him that gives me chills. I think he's a sick guy. I would avoid him in real life. He may win this thing, but it won't change who he is.
I don't know why but I actually had a feeling that Jeremy would do that. Maybe it was the way he was looking at Fishbach or maybe it was the way he was talking in his comments in his interview that he was worried about his people and worried about him. But since he had two HI's I wondered if he was going to use one of them to save Fishbach knowing he might be in trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Yeah, if they had been smarter, they'd have shot Joe while he appeared in their sight picture. The guy is like Ozzy, who was basically an otter in the water, an ourangoutang in the woods, and an Olympian over plain ground.

I understand Spencer and why he's not a sick guy. He doesn't get all the social cues that average people get. To his credit, he seeks to elevate his ability to fit in. No, you should be glad for Spencer. I know people with Spencer's wiring who do not seek to fit in, and who simply do not feel what most people feel. Those that would not bother to try, they should scare you. Those like Spencer, who bother, you're fine. Believe me.
I agree. Spencer sort of reminds of the character of Sheldon Cooper on the show "The Big Bang Theory." He's very intelligent but clueless when it comes to people and their emotions. He wouldn't hurt anyone intentionally but his actions often seem to be odd and show lack of emotion. I have also had some genius friends like that.

Old 11-26-2015, 11:10 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
If the rest of the season is Joe winning challenge after challenge, I am going to be bored. I wish they had voted him out.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:09 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
FishB is an idiot. lol Splitting the vote made very little sense. In the end it would not have mattered since he needed to vote Abi twice but still - bad move. When you have a shot at people take it. The entire tribe will regret that non-Joe vote. I figure he's golden to the end. He has to win them all but I don't see that being a major issue.

Abi is something else. What a wacko! Her natural expression is so filled with anger and contempt. She hard to look at. Super arrogant.

I disagree about Spensor. I think he knows exactly what people are doing/feeling, etc. He gets the cues. He simply doesn't care for most part but gives it a fake acknowledgment in the game to try and win. He fails because it's so transparent. I think it's also clear he's not as smart as he, or others, think he is. Also super arrogant. ^

Old 11-26-2015, 12:14 PM

If one of the immunity challenges is going to deal with memory, Joe won't win. He did terribly at the reward challenge. Not even close. Jeff made one remark about how Joe was stuck behind everyone else when it came to remembering the story on the history of the Cambodian king.

I bet even I remembered more than Joe as I was playing along with them and I am almost 70 years old.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Fishbach seriously did a naughty to the dog with his special power.
Sad part is he thinks he is going down in Survivor history for being the first player to be able to steal another player's vote. Only his arrogance caused him to be too comfortable in the game to use it to his advantage. It was a wasted advantage because of the way the vote went down. Glad he is gone I can't picture folks voting to bring him back producers probably wanted him because of his strategically moving mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by don6170 View Post
Didn't Fishback say he was using Joe's vote to vote for Joe? I thought you were not allowed to vote for yourself.
Nobody voted for themselves...... when Fishbach took Joe's vote he was free to use it on whomever he chose besides himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
If the rest of the season is Joe winning challenge after challenge, I am going to be bored. I wish they had voted him out.
What a nice view though while we are being bored eh?

Old 11-26-2015, 12:25 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I bet even I remembered more than Joe as I was playing along with them and I am almost 70 years old.
That would be a nod to the stoner generation most likely.

Old 11-26-2015, 12:26 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
If one of the immunity challenges is going to deal with memory, Joe won't win. He did terribly at the reward challenge. Not even close. Jeff made one remark about how Joe was stuck behind everyone else when it came to remembering the story on the history of the Cambodian king.

hehe yes but how many of those do they really have late, or ever? It's usually physical and maybe a puzzle. Guess we'll see but I think it was mistake not to take Joe when they had a prefect opportunity.

Btw, the trench foot this season is awful. Lots of tenderfoots out there!

Old 11-26-2015, 05:26 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,994 times
Fishbach did leave the TC with class. Too bad more people don't do the same.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
Fishbach did leave the TC with class. Too bad more people don't do the same.
As much as I did not like him, I have to agree with you on that. No middle finger pointing and a decent farewell. Savage, Kass and eye-roll Ciera are very getting on my nerves every time I see them. You lost, people, get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV