Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2015, 06:37 AM

5,513 posts, read 7,105,557 times

Advertisements

What's happening, are we talking spoilers here?

I don't need or want to know any of this now, damn it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2015, 07:43 AM

810 posts, read 1,025,122 times
It's about the new promo saying "4 Trial Councils" (meaning it should be a final 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7KeC4B48Dk

Old 12-14-2015, 08:39 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,739,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

The thread never does spoilers, something that was agreed upon years ago

Old 12-14-2015, 08:40 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,014,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I don't know where I read or watched it but apparently this group went to Ponderosa before going to their camps. When they did it was said Tasha just flopped all out on the couch lazy like and started a bad attitude from there. Savage wasn't spoken of kindly either pretty arrogant was repeated often. So editing can either make you or break you in the court of public opinions for sure. Got that feeling about Tasha but didn't so much with Savage from the start of this season.

At any rate I am looking forward to seeing how they are going to wrap up so many left then the drug out live show. I hope they don't take up time talking to folks in the audience and let the players speak.

I agree about the Live Finale...it's REALLY gone down hill! I get tired of Jeff NOT speaking to all of the players at least once - and that means all of them even before the jury. I hate when he talks to random people in the audience - who gives a crap what some little girl thinks? Seriously! I want to talk about the players ON THE STAGE, which should be all of them, and I want to see previews for where they're going next. That's it, that's all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

No spoilers, Tom...all speculation!

Old 12-14-2015, 08:42 AM

2,404 posts, read 4,401,823 times
I wish they would extend the season a few more episodes. They seem to rush the last part of the season when they get down to 4 left. They should slow down and focus on the strategies of the last four or even show the jury in Ponderosa to see where they are thinking.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:07 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,456,103 times
We have had some truly lousy live after-shows in the last six or eight seasons. Anything that recycles Boston Rob, a Hantz, or any authentic celebrity, get off my TV please. If Boston Rob wants to be on camera again, he needs to leave Ambuh and go play again. I don't want any audience questions. Talk to the contestants, see where they are at--especially those we didn't see much or for long--and that's plenty to fill a show.

Old 12-14-2015, 09:09 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,266,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
I agree about the Live Finale...it's REALLY gone down hill! I get tired of Jeff NOT speaking to all of the players at least once - and that means all of them even before the jury. I hate when he talks to random people in the audience - who gives a crap what some little girl thinks? Seriously! I want to talk about the players ON THE STAGE, which should be all of them, and I want to see previews for where they're going next. That's it, that's all!
Remember the debacle a few seasons ago when the pre-merge boots didn't even get to be on stage?? I think I remember Probst saying they will never do that again. They learned their lesson. Unfortunately, I do agree with you that I hate when he just talks to the occasional random people in the audience. Or when they let Boston Rob come on to promote a new book or something. I think that was the same season they didn't all get to be on stage. And Probst sometimes fixates on too much. Last season's reunion show was one of the worst ever, in my opinion. Too much focus on Dan and his comments. That season had too much focus on Dan, period.

Old 12-14-2015, 11:01 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I wish they would extend the season a few more episodes. They seem to rush the last part of the season when they get down to 4 left. They should slow down and focus on the strategies of the last four or even show the jury in Ponderosa to see where they are thinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
We have had some truly lousy live after-shows in the last six or eight seasons. Anything that recycles Boston Rob, a Hantz, or any authentic celebrity, get off my TV please. If Boston Rob wants to be on camera again, he needs to leave Ambuh and go play again. I don't want any audience questions. Talk to the contestants, see where they are at--especially those we didn't see much or for long--and that's plenty to fill a show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Remember the debacle a few seasons ago when the pre-merge boots didn't even get to be on stage?? I think I remember Probst saying they will never do that again. They learned their lesson. Unfortunately, I do agree with you that I hate when he just talks to the occasional random people in the audience. Or when they let Boston Rob come on to promote a new book or something. I think that was the same season they didn't all get to be on stage. And Probst sometimes fixates on too much. Last season's reunion show was one of the worst ever, in my opinion. Too much focus on Dan and his comments. That season had too much focus on Dan, period.

Agree with all above. Ya reading this Probst??!!

Old 12-14-2015, 11:19 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,214,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Agree with all above. Ya reading this Probst??!!

Ya think he cares???

Old 12-14-2015, 11:21 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,214,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post

I think that is true for THIS SEASON. Some other seasons the end could not come soon enough.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV