U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2015, 09:49 PM

1,137 posts, read 2,288,314 times

Advertisements

Dog looks like American bull dog.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2015, 05:02 AM

31 posts, read 38,813 times
Dog looks like Dogo Argentino.

Old 07-21-2015, 06:55 AM

625 posts, read 440,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No2Monsanto View Post
I can see that Katie will have to grow on me; so far she hasn't gotten me excited. And by the way, her hair looked like legit CRAP tonight! Like, wispy, nesty, I just woke up and tiny birds may be living in there hair.

Anywho, totally annoyed and pissed off with Bunchy running the gym; he has zero backbone, and is way too emotional unstable to handle a business on his own. But I guess with Ray off doing what he does, Terry in prison, and Mickey running around as a wannabe gangster, there's no one really left. All he does is screw up every one of his sons lives up! Ugh...

Just wondering how long Abby will survive in that lonely marriage? I mean, what's her recourse? Is she educated? Could she take care of the kids on her own without Ray if they got a divorced? I mean, even if he paid child support, still...no way would have lasted even this long!
Yeh, gotta agree on Katie. She's looking RUFF, like a dog ruff! Her hair is jacked up. Her clothes are what's the word BORING!!

But worst of all, what's with her teeth? They look rotten or like she had braces? Ray can do better on a bad day.

Abby has always taken care of the kids on her own (Ray's never really there). So he'll just have to pony up more cash.

Old 07-21-2015, 06:58 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,176,628 times
Wife noticed that, too. She has braces

As much as I want to hate Mickey, he's one resourceful old man. The young Don that follows him and buys into all Mick's BS is an idiot lol

Curious to see if Ray's two assistants leave.

Old 07-21-2015, 10:25 PM

625 posts, read 440,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Wife noticed that, too. She has braces

As much as I want to hate Mickey, he's one resourceful old man. The young Don that follows him and buys into all Mick's BS is an idiot lol

Curious to see if Ray's two assistants leave.
It's HARD to notice much of anything else when RAY's on screen. YOWZERS!!

But looks like lots coming from every one in the crazy Donovan clan.

Old 07-22-2015, 07:20 AM

1,220 posts, read 972,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue View Post
Yeh, gotta agree on Katie. She's looking RUFF, like a dog ruff! Her hair is jacked up. Her clothes are what's the word BORING!!

But worst of all, what's with her teeth? They look rotten or like she had braces? Ray can do better on a bad day.

Abby has always taken care of the kids on her own (Ray's never really there). So he'll just have to pony up more cash.
According to an interview Katie Holmes did this morning, her character is in fact wearing braces. Apparently her character has chronic migraine headaches, and the braces will eventually help relieve them. Interesting.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:12 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,144,875 times
I love the dog!! I just want to beat on it and have Ray beat on me

Old 07-31-2015, 08:34 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,176,628 times
ABSOLUTLEY one of the best shows on television.

Congrats to Liev, nominated for an Emmy for his role!

Old 08-01-2015, 10:44 PM

1,220 posts, read 972,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
ABSOLUTLEY one of the best shows on television.

Congrats to Liev, nominated for an Emmy for his role!
WAS HEEEEE???!!! I'm so glad. Well deserved!!!

Old 08-06-2015, 02:37 AM

8,835 posts, read 8,173,387 times
I find it distracting how much Katie Holmes and Kerris Lilla Dorsey look as if they could be related.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or