U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 01:40 PM

14,072 posts, read 20,136,656 times

Advertisements

Great show!!! Love it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2015, 05:23 PM

1,220 posts, read 971,191 times
I feel sorry for Ray that he had to sell his business (and his soul) to get Terry out of prison. He seems so lost now. His family is a complete mess. Mr. Finney's level of power is a bit scary! But I have a feeling Ray will eventually find a way to be in control of his destiny again....

Old 08-16-2015, 06:38 PM

9,863 posts, read 8,979,797 times
I think Ray has been out of sorts since Ezra had Avi kill Kate, the reporter from Boston. I miss Lena and Avi, he hired Lena back. I hope he will forgive Avi and hire him.

I like this show.

Old 08-17-2015, 08:08 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,172,711 times
great episode last night. Poor Terry, he's my favorite character on the show

Katie Holmes is looking good on this show, braces and all LOL.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:39 AM

I like Terry too. I wish he and Frances could have worked things out. I like Daryll but he needs to get away from Mickey.

Trusting soul Bunchy has admitted to Romero (Servant of the Paraclete) what happened to the priest Danny. I guess Ray will have to "fix" that. Now Mickey is in a mess with the Russian Mob lady Mrs. Minassian , I wonder if Ray will fix that too.

I see similarities here with Tony Soprano as far as the wife and two children. Ray doesn't have time for Abby, Bridget and Conor. He has a hard enough time keeping the brothers alive and fixing things.

I like this show.

Old 08-19-2015, 06:17 AM

8,833 posts, read 8,167,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Trusting soul Bunchy has admitted to Romero (Servant of the Paraclete) what happened to the priest Danny. I guess Ray will have to "fix" that.
What does Romero want, to have Bunchy and Ray prosecuted for killing Father Danny? Or is confession to him enough? Does he want to forgive them in the way a priest does after confession?

Old 08-19-2015, 11:37 AM

9,351 posts, read 5,172,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
I see similarities here with Tony Soprano as far as the wife and two children. Ray doesn't have time for Abby, Bridget and Conor. He has a hard enough time keeping the brothers alive and fixing things.
Agreed, very similar family dynamic. I really like Voigt as Mickey in this, he's great.

I wish Ray and Javi could work things out. Javi was such a good guy, and was extremely loyal to Ray.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
What does Romero want, to have Bunchy and Ray prosecuted for killing Father Danny? Or is confession to him enough? Does he want to forgive them in the way a priest does after confession?
I don't know what Romero is up to, he did remove his collar and joined the abused group as if he had been abused too. Even telling Bunchy how he got back at his abuser. His first appearance on the show indicated he was a Servant of the Paraclete and I understand they minister to priests that have problems. It seems to me he is trying to find Father Danny's killer.

But I could be wrong. Why did he join a group of men that have been abused and zero in on Bunchy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Agreed, very similar family dynamic. I really like Voigt as Mickey in this, he's great.

I wish Ray and Javi could work things out. Javi was such a good guy, and was extremely loyal to Ray.
I like Avi too. Yes he was loyal and actually he did all the dirty work for Ray and always had Ray's back. I hope Ray will forgive him for killing Kate and hire him back.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:16 AM

1,220 posts, read 971,191 times
I recognized father Romero from the movie Taken, one and two. He was one of Liam Neeson's buddies that he used to work with in the film. His real name is Leland Orser, and he's married to Jeanne Tripplehorn, (who played Tom Cruise's wife in The Firm.). Interesting trivia.

Old 09-03-2015, 07:19 AM

8,833 posts, read 8,167,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No2Monsanto View Post
I recognized father Romero from the movie Taken, one and two. He was one of Liam Neeson's buddies that he used to work with in the film. His real name is Leland Orser, and he's married to Jeanne Tripplehorn, (who played Tom Cruise's wife in The Firm.). Interesting trivia.
I first noticed Leland Orser when he played a surgeon in the waning years of ER. He's played a number of secondary characters in shows I've watched since then, including 24 and Revolution.

Last edited by jay5835; 09-03-2015 at 07:36 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or