Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2016, 01:24 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,822,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotogGal View Post
Did anyone besides me watch the 20th anniversary celebration last night and see the wedding of Jade and Tanner? I thought she looked fabulous!

Loved it! She looked beautiful, wedding was beautiful and they seem like the real deal. Living in Kansas, he has a real job, and they were smart to let ABC foot the bill!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2016, 10:58 PM

36,653 posts, read 67,466,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 495neighbor View Post
Ben's one on ones = employee reviews not romance. Honestly, his one on one conversations with the women carry the tone of a boss calling an employee into the office to discuss a work related issue, especially when the women tell on the other women. It's obvious he enjoys manipulating these women, reeling them in and then dropping them hard.
Exactly.

He's about as romantic as a file cabinet. Yawns.

Old 02-16-2016, 06:15 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,730,365 times
I completely forgot I watched The Bachelor last night! Absolutely boring YAWN. It was interesting to see Becca's emotions with Ben compared to Chris. She was obviously just in for the ride with Chris and truly was into Ben.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:35 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,196,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I completely forgot I watched The Bachelor last night! Absolutely boring YAWN. It was interesting to see Becca's emotions with Ben compared to Chris. She was obviously just in for the ride with Chris and truly was into Ben.
Yes, but she had ruined her chances all she talked about how slighted she felt...repeatedly...Ben was over it. As nice as he can come across, he is very focused on finding a proper future wife. His Mom is precious.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:00 PM

3,339 posts, read 5,984,669 times
I thought it was pretty funny when Ben's parents were talking to Emily on last night's episode. It seem so clear that she has zero depth. I think at one point Ben's dad asked her what she likes and she said she "likes lots of things" and then decided to make "watching movies" her answer. Wow. Sad. What would anyone even talk to her about after 10 minutes?

Obviously I wasn't sad to see her go.

Old 02-16-2016, 03:55 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,597,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post
I thought it was pretty funny when Ben's parents were talking to Emily on last night's episode. It seem so clear that she has zero depth. I think at one point Ben's dad asked her what she likes and she said she "likes lots of things" and then decided to make "watching movies" her answer. Wow. Sad. What would anyone even talk to her about after 10 minutes?

Obviously I wasn't sad to see her go.
I actually felt a little bad for Emily. She was annoying, yes, but it's gotta be hard to hear someone you like tell you that they don't see you as wife material. Ouch.

Out of all the women left, I'd pick Jojo for Ben, but based on the previews for next week, it looks like maybe he doesn't get along with her family?

Old 02-16-2016, 07:04 PM

3,978 posts, read 4,572,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post

I think it will be boil down to Caila and Lauren B.
It's going to come down to Jojo and Lauren B.

I wonder if Becca still has a chance to be the next Bachelorette since she's only made it to the top 5 and not top 3.

Last edited by Quaker15; 02-16-2016 at 07:23 PM..

Old 02-16-2016, 08:14 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,005,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
I wonder if Becca still has a chance to be the next Bachelorette since she's only made it to the top 5 and not top 3.[/b][/color]
Third times the charm....

Old 02-16-2016, 08:18 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,005,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikitakolata View Post
I think at one point Ben's dad asked her what she likes and she said she "likes lots of things" and then decided to make "watching movies" her answer. Wow. Sad. What would anyone even talk to her about after 10 minutes?
That and she doesn't like vegetables. How is that something that needs to be brought up upon first meeting the parents? It just made her sound immature.

Old 02-16-2016, 08:34 PM

14,520 posts, read 8,761,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
That and she doesn't like vegetables. How is that something that needs to be brought up upon first meeting the parents? It just made her sound immature.
I agree. I thought her behaviour all along has been at about the 18 yr old stage. I was amazed that Ben held on to her for as long as he did; there were other more mature and attractive choices, in my opinion.

His choice that he take her home actually makes me begin to question his maturity and judgment. Perhaps HE is not settled enough to know what he really wants. What was he thinking?? Unless this is all scripted stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV