Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 02:17 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,121,110 times

Advertisements

Creekcat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2018, 02:23 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
If they had looked in a mirror, they would've found the nuts long before they got them.
I guess they dont realize how foolish they will look to family and friends when they watch it at home. And that one lady who wanted the grilled cheese was super drunk. So glad that bigger boat didnt allow them to board. If they wanted to meet men, they couldve asked to be docked where they could go to a bar and get stupid drunk and meet the men unfortunate enough to be in their path.

Old 05-28-2018, 05:52 PM

2,611 posts, read 2,878,914 times
I think the 2 crazy redhead/blond girl make the group look bad. The primary is demanding but not ridiculous. The other 2 girls didnt really cause any fuss.

Old 05-29-2018, 08:06 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,150,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nn2036 View Post
I think the 2 crazy redhead/blond girl make the group look bad. The primary is demanding but not ridiculous. The other 2 girls didnt really cause any fuss.
The primary co-signed their behavior though so I'm lumping her into the group.

Old 07-07-2019, 10:53 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
Well the show is back on in 2019. Hannah, and Joao are back.

Anyone ever work on a luxury charter yacht? Is this show realistic?

Are these people paid separately for being on reality TV? They all act like douchebags. Last season on the show with the male captain, they were just screaming at each other. I think they show is scripted.

Old 07-08-2019, 07:18 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Well the show is back on in 2019. Hannah, and Joao are back.

Anyone ever work on a luxury charter yacht? Is this show realistic?

Are these people paid separately for being on reality TV? They all act like douchebags. Last season on the show with the male captain, they were just screaming at each other. I think they show is scripted.
There are two Below Deck shows. One is the Mediterranean with Captain Sandy and the other is Below Deck with Captain Lee.

It is absolutely scripted, all reality shows are. There is definitely real drama mixed in. There is no way chef was hired not knowing she would be a disaster.

Old 07-08-2019, 07:42 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
There are two Below Deck shows. One is the Mediterranean with Captain Sandy and the other is Below Deck with Captain Lee.

It is absolutely scripted, all reality shows are. There is definitely real drama mixed in. There is no way chef was hired not knowing she would be a disaster.
Hired just on pics only, makes no sense.

Old 07-08-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Hired just on pics only, makes no sense.
Are these characters then being paid extra just for making fools of themselves on TV? I imagine they are because making a fool of yourself on TV has real world consequences.

Old 07-10-2019, 09:59 PM

This show is growing on me. I am binging it. Hannah Ferrier is hawt. She really is a Jennifer Lawrence with bigger assets.

Old 07-11-2019, 01:13 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times
Quote:

I was ready to like her but when she was ready to put out that plate of nachos (which looked like throwup), I thought "she's history." That 3rd stew who stepped in (names escapes me) is doing a fantastic job. Hope she can keep it up.

I like this show better than Below Deck as Captain Lee grates on me. Never liked him.

No male eye candy for me like Wes from a few seasons back but so far its a good season (scripted and all).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV