Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2016, 04:14 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
it's a control thing on her part. That and the fact that he might walk in on her and her gf room mate
Did anyone else hear that roommate say to Neil that he is CALM.. COOL AND COLLECTIVE?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2016, 08:04 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Pippy you nailed my thoughts with Ashley! The entire time she is whining for David to leave her alone and as soon as he does she cries foul!! How absolutely nuts. I found it really odd she had no friends that showed up!

Tres and Vanessa I couldn't believe her reaction. Totally out of whack. And good for Tres saying "I am not going to change into someone you want me to be. The experts matched us up for who I am". She strikes me as never being happy.

Neil and Sam zzzzz. He is the most patient man ever. I just don't get the experts matching these two at all.

This show is one big train wreck and you just can't look away.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:21 AM

356 posts, read 281,632 times
I found it odd that Ashley wasn't upset at all that none of her friends showed up. She never commented on it, like she didn't even invite anyone. And the whining about being left alone in the kitchen . . . every time they showed her she was talking to someone and laughing. It looked like she was doing okay. She seems to interact alright with everyone except David.

Old 02-03-2016, 11:57 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
did anyone else hear that roommate say to neil that he is calm.. Cool and collective?

lol!!!!!!

Old 02-03-2016, 12:00 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,483 times
As I stated before, I think Ashley already has someone serious in her life and is just doing the show for the easy money then she's out of there. I don't think she even wants to try to get close to David for fear of actually becoming attached to him. Now, after the party, she has managed to turn the tables and become 'the victim' in the relationship by accusing him of ignoring her.

LOL, Love the comment someone earlier made about "putting aluminum foil on the public grill". So true. Good catch.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:16 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,186,874 times
I like Tres standing up and pretty much saying he is trying hard to be a good husband, whereas Vanessa only complains about him/his behaviors. I don't think he does that about her but will defend himself. Personally, I think a lot of women ruin things by harping constantly on a man's shortcomings while he spends all his time trying to adjust and please. (I like men with backbones but not everyone does)

I cringe when I hear her speak. No man is perfect. Maturity might teach her that. If he is getting 75-80% right then she is lucky and needs to shut it about the other 20-25%. At least they are sexually attracted to each other.

I actually had a vision of Sam and Neil working out believe it or not (if she is straight btw). Like at some point Sam realizes no one will put up with her **** so she better be thankful for Neil and remains super loyal to him all her live long days.

Ashley is a joke so nothing to add. David gets less desirable because he actually wants it to work with someone who has no regard for him. That makes me sad. I also think he might be full of ****. *shrug* who knows.

Old 02-03-2016, 05:35 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,824,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
As I stated before, I think Ashley already has someone serious in her life and is just doing the show for the easy money then she's out of there. I don't think she even wants to try to get close to David for fear of actually becoming attached to him. Now, after the party, she has managed to turn the tables and become 'the victim' in the relationship by accusing him of ignoring her.

LOL, Love the comment someone earlier made about "putting aluminum foil on the public grill". So true. Good catch.
That was me. ...I MEAN REALLY. .. I don't want to put my TBONE Steak On THERE after someone cooked a squirrel or GOD Knows What! !!

Old 02-03-2016, 09:21 PM

2,071 posts, read 2,209,976 times
At the BBQ watching Neil talk to Sam's roommate (is her name Sam also?), I was thinking that the roommate looks a lot like Neil and would be a better match.

Old 02-03-2016, 10:36 PM

5,589 posts, read 8,403,838 times
More disgusted than ever. Read that Jamie-woman's blog....and the comments under it, all bashing David and raving over Ashley. OMG. Jamie thinks David is crazy because he says he's falling in love, blah blah.....I see him as a person who is always seeing the glass as half-full, trying to find the good in each situation, not wanting to bash her on camera and trying to act like the marriage has a chance, even though it never did from the start. She is un-bee-leeeeev-able....whining about being left alone....while he's upstairs proudly showing his friends the watch she gave him on their wedding day. (Thanks, FYI Channel, for showing the extra scenes!) I don't blame him one bit if he asked somebody else out for drinks. Oh NOW she's gonna be jealous??? Look at how she was sitting with him on the porch -- totally turned away from him, like he had cooties. Yes, he is delusional that this experiment can work, but still, kudos to him for continuing to try.

Tres: I feel like Tres is sentenced to jail....a jail where he cannot be himself. This is not going to last. Isn't he only 26? He has not sown his wild oats, and he CLEARLY wants to have fun and be around friends. Anybody who has to go into training to be a husband...well, you get the point. I cannot stand her pouting face and of course her giggling. She has not one iota of personality, and plus we learn she's no grammar queen ("I didn't feel no vibeage from her...") I know her issue wasn't really with the way he was unconcerned about the dog, but still, how ridiculous....you see the dog running around in the background...come on, now. On the other hand, I too would have been hurt if Tres said that about the L word....at least pretend while other people are around.

Neil...oh Neil....you can't even joke with that bee-yotch without immediately saying "Kidding!!!" because you're afraid of her. Doormat.

Old 02-04-2016, 08:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon08 View Post
More disgusted than ever. Read that Jamie-woman's blog....and the comments under it, all bashing David and raving over Ashley. OMG. Jamie thinks David is crazy because he says he's falling in love, blah blah.....I see him as a person who is always seeing the glass as half-full, trying to find the good in each situation, not wanting to bash her on camera and trying to act like the marriage has a chance, even though it never did from the start. She is un-bee-leeeeev-able....whining about being left alone....while he's upstairs proudly showing his friends the watch she gave him on their wedding day. (Thanks, FYI Channel, for showing the extra scenes!) I don't blame him one bit if he asked somebody else out for drinks. Oh NOW she's gonna be jealous??? Look at how she was sitting with him on the porch -- totally turned away from him, like he had cooties. Yes, he is delusional that this experiment can work, but still, kudos to him for continuing to try.

Tres: I feel like Tres is sentenced to jail....a jail where he cannot be himself. This is not going to last. Isn't he only 26? He has not sown his wild oats, and he CLEARLY wants to have fun and be around friends. Anybody who has to go into training to be a husband...well, you get the point. I cannot stand her pouting face and of course her giggling. She has not one iota of personality, and plus we learn she's no grammar queen ("I didn't feel no vibeage from her...") I know her issue wasn't really with the way he was unconcerned about the dog, but still, how ridiculous....you see the dog running around in the background...come on, now. On the other hand, I too would have been hurt if Tres said that about the L word....at least pretend while other people are around.

Neil...oh Neil....you can't even joke with that bee-yotch without immediately saying "Kidding!!!" because you're afraid of her. Doormat.

fabulous post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV