Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 12:09 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,823,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
Rofl

I didn't pay close attention - why are Tres and V not together? No more sex doesn't help but how did that happen? Or one checked out mentally so the sex followed? (whether or not they still lived together). They still behave as if they respect and have kindness for each other which I do like.

I totally want Sam and Neil to start dating for realz!

Why would Ashley get made up to look like a dancer from an 80s music video? That was just bizarre. Surely she knows how ridiculous she looks.

Does it bug anyone else how the docs keep saying "Experiment"? "Are you happy you went through the experiment? " etc. These are people's real lives, not just an "experiment". They are legally bound to each other yet it is an "experiment".

After watching this train wreck of an experiment, I think 30 year olds are way too immature to marry lol. Some of the self absorbed and immature behavior is just shocking to me.

(Note, I am immature as heck but knew not to get married before I grew up for real, not just be a number)
If I had to hear EXPERIMENT. ....PROCESS...JOURNEY GROWING OR STRANGER again. ...I was going to scream! !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2016, 12:13 PM

Vanessa also said Tres came home at 5 am one morning after being out all night.....maybe that was why she got mad. ..

Old 03-09-2016, 12:35 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,690,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
Vanessa also said Tres came home at 5 am one morning after being out all night.....maybe that was why she got mad. ..
so what! He's a grown man. They dont have kids right now...he's 27.
I dont see the big deal about that. IF it's a once in a while type of thing.

Maybe he was hangin with the guys and having a few drinks and just shooting the breeze until late. we dont know. .. There's been times where I've been out late..not for any sinister reason, but just because conversation kept going, maybe a video game was played, etc... no big deal. I dont think staying out late once in a while should be cause to end a marriage.

Old 03-09-2016, 01:23 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post

she said they got into a BIG argument and he began saying some below the belt things. Such as.........he can't stand her.
They had bigger issues for sure

Old 03-09-2016, 01:34 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
Not surprised about Trey and Vanessa. He didn't seem truly ready to settle down, and I think Vanessa was picking up on that. I don't think the root cause was her insecurities - it was that he was not genuinely ready, and she could tell. But he went along with the sex and being on the show. Of course it all fell apart when the cameras were gone.

I am thankful Neil did not get back together with Sam. That note he wrote her and the jewelry - it was such a clear sign that he has no romantic interest in her.

Old 03-09-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
so what! He's a grown man. They dont have kids right now...he's 27.
I dont see the big deal about that. IF it's a once in a while type of thing.

Maybe he was hangin with the guys and having a few drinks and just shooting the breeze until late. we dont know. .. There's been times where I've been out late..not for any sinister reason, but just because conversation kept going, maybe a video game was played, etc... no big deal. I dont think staying out late once in a while should be cause to end a marriage.
I agree. .just bringing that point up about her being mad like she was when he went out with his dad..

Old 03-09-2016, 06:20 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
Not surprised about Trey and Vanessa. He didn't seem truly ready to settle down, and I think Vanessa was picking up on that. I don't think the root cause was her insecurities - it was that he was not genuinely ready, and she could tell. But he went along with the sex and being on the show. Of course it all fell apart when the cameras were gone.

I am thankful Neil did not get back together with Sam. That note he wrote her and the jewelry - it was such a clear sign that he has no romantic interest in her.
When Vanessa was so nasty when the female friend came by during the 4th of July party that to me showed a nasty side of Vanessa which may he has seen more often.

Old 03-09-2016, 06:36 PM

5,390 posts, read 9,690,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
When Vanessa was so nasty when the female friend came by during the 4th of July party that to me showed a nasty side of Vanessa which may he has seen more often.
Ah, you're right, I forgot about that. She was straight up rude to that girl. And she hadn't even confirmed any funny busines between those 2

Old 03-09-2016, 07:04 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
I don't think she was that rude. I think Trey was rude the way he sat on the couch with his female friend rather than get up and stand with Vanessa when they were introduced.

I think there was an undercurrent of immaturity/not-ready-to-settle-down that Vanessa detected with Trey, and that made it so she never could feel secure. I think the producers tried to pin this on her past issues with her father, and maybe even convinced her that that was the reason. The fact that they imploded after the show shows there wasn't a very solid connection there. And with Trey saying he stopped having sex with her....well, its probably because he was hooking up with someone else.

Old 03-09-2016, 10:58 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,601,833 times
Vanessa has some serious issues. I started noticing several episodes back that when she and Tre were having a serious conversation she wouldn't look at him - she'd look away and pick at herself. Then she did the same thing when she was talking with her sister. And in this final episode, she was looking at Dr. Pepper while she was talking to Tre.

I was really hoping that the show psychologist would address this with her. Why can't you look at people when you are having a serious discussion with them? Is it fear? Is it withholding?

The only one who really did seem to gain an awareness of her flaws was Sam.

I'm still hooked on the premise of this show, mainly because unlike most reality shows, the cast are real people and not plastic pretty people. I'll be watching for next season, whenever it airs.

But I still want to ask the "experts" how much the producers force their hands or limit their choices when making matches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV