Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 12:18 AM

5,587 posts, read 8,398,368 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
After reading both her interview and Tre's, she has only herself to blame. He really wanted that marriage and she just kept putting him through the ringer to prove himself to her over and over and over. It's emotionally exhausting to have to do that. After a while you just get so effing tired of it you throw your hands up and say forget it. She was always suspicious, always confronting him and admitted she shut herself off instead of telling him how she felt. Frankly, I'd have lost attraction and feelings for her too, no matter how beautiful or otherwise nice she was.

Neil is a jerk. I ended up really liking Sam. She can do better.

Not at all. Read their interviews on The Knot and his Instagram note. He busted his ass trying to prove he was committed and her insecurities eventually drove him away. I'd have stopped having sex and started going out with people who didn't expect me to jump through unrealistic hoops to have fun too.

Ashley is a horrible woman. How the so-called experts couldn't see that is beyond me. And when Pepper told David she frankly didn't believe him, I wanted to smack her. Clearly these morons have no effing clue how to read people and should retire before they completely screw someone up.
Yes, I read all those. Don't get me wrong, I'm not dissing Tres when I say he was a partier. I actually thought he was adorable and seemed like an extroverted, fun guy. I'd like to hang out with him and his friends, they looked like a blast. Vanessa is an introvert so she clearly wasn't into the same scene. And she was ridiculous with the constant b*tching about Tres, such as when he wasn't freaking out that Nola was sick (as the dog was running around in the background). That said, I still contend he was trying to convince himself that he wanted to be a married man (whether it was to her or anyone), and that he put the same focused effort into it as he did when he decided on a healthier lifestyle. But in the end, he wasn't happy, and no amount of training or effort was going to make him happy. It was like he was serving a prison sentence. I think he still needs to sow some oats....he's only 28, still young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 06:47 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,822,657 times
Anybody watch last night..Doug and Jamie and Jason amd Courtney? Next episode looks brutal...👫

Old 03-23-2016, 11:22 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,549,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
Anybody watch last night..Doug and Jamie and Jason amd Courtney? Next episode looks brutal...👫
I think I'm watching the next one that you referred to.

Why does Jaime keep saying 'my ex'? Doesn't he have a name? If he's now just her friend and still her friend why isn't he 'Bob' or 'Joe' or whatever?

I would get annoyed being reminded over and over about an ex.

I only have seen a few of the 'The First year' shows. I don't like that new group of couples.

I guess they would have to give up a LOT of money to get divorced. So we really don't know if all 4 of them truly want to stay married, imo.

Doug doesn't even want to discuss kids.

They remind me of the classic power exchange that happens with a lot of couples.

Old 03-24-2016, 12:06 AM

Good Lord does Jaime have a little bit of borderline personality disorder? What a drama llama still.

I understand why she was annoyed but she wanted to make it such a huge thing.

I couldn't be that patient like Doug was. Although I wouldn't sit down and eat. I'd sit down with whoever and be sincere in my apology and say but that is all I can say! I shouldn't have been so late, but I can't change that now. dang!

Old 03-24-2016, 07:42 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Good Lord does Jaime have a little bit of borderline personality disorder? What a drama llama still.

I understand why she was annoyed but she wanted to make it such a huge thing.

I couldn't be that patient like Doug was. Although I wouldn't sit down and eat. I'd sit down with whoever and be sincere in my apology and say but that is all I can say! I shouldn't have been so late, but I can't change that now. dang!
when was that on? I keep missing it.

Old 03-30-2016, 02:15 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,822,657 times
It was on again last night....GEEZE. GET OVER IT JAMIE....Kind of sick and tired of her whining about Doug leaving her sister's wedding early... He did. .wedding is over...case closed...Move it along to your next BIG problem. ...

What's with the caked on makeup too? She looks so different when she's doesn't have that RED lipstick and caked on foundation. .. she had so much on when she was crying last night she was dabbing her nose like her face was going to rub off....

That Jessica and Neph storyline has to be the most tired attempt at trying to keep this show interesting. ..which they aren't. ..I saw on a Facebook site people saying the same thing and Jessica is coming and replying to people asking WHY they are even on there and dragging their story out...she's telling people to buzz off and don't watch etc etc etc...if they don't like her and her man...

I also think Jason thinks WAY TOO MUCH. . About nothing. ..WHAT did everyone think about that art exibit he had of his mom's art?

And what's with the hats? Getting a pedicure with a hat on?

Old 04-01-2016, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
when was that on? I keep missing it.
IDK. I think I told the DVR to record it and it just pops up...

Old 04-01-2016, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linda814 View Post
It was on again last night....GEEZE. GET OVER IT JAMIE....Kind of sick and tired of her whining about Doug leaving her sister's wedding early... He did. .wedding is over...case closed...Move it along to your next BIG problem. ...

What's with the caked on makeup too? She looks so different when she's doesn't have that RED lipstick and caked on foundation. .. she had so much on when she was crying last night she was dabbing her nose like her face was going to rub off....

That Jessica and Neph storyline has to be the most tired attempt at trying to keep this show interesting. ..which they aren't. ..I saw on a Facebook site people saying the same thing and Jessica is coming and replying to people asking WHY they are even on there and dragging their story out...she's telling people to buzz off and don't watch etc etc etc...if they don't like her and her man...

I also think Jason thinks WAY TOO MUCH. . About nothing. ..WHAT did everyone think about that art exibit he had of his mom's art?

And what's with the hats? Getting a pedicure with a hat on?
I agree about Jason. And he's kind of mean to Courtney sometimes but she is so passive she just backs off.

Like when she got that info on his family and asked him do you know these people? He's all of course I don't how would I? He apologized but he does that sort of thing a lot. Reacts with irritation and a little anger. To very small things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV