Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 10:29 AM

1,102 posts, read 1,860,701 times

Advertisements

Sooo only 2 more episodes left??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 10:31 AM

2,453 posts, read 3,606,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nifear View Post
Sooo only 2 more episodes left??
Sadly, yes.

Old 03-31-2016, 08:16 PM

Ohmigosh, the ending! I should have expected that twist but I didn't like it. I was laughing out loud up till then, so many twists and turns and funny one-liners. Who was in that packing crate in the bunker? If I knew I've forgotten.
I loved that woman who played Sister Celine - what a stunner. And of course Rob Lowe made the whole thing worthwhile, if nothing else. I really enjoyed this show!

Old 04-01-2016, 08:46 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,492,874 times
I was trying to remember who was in the crate too.

So that was the last epi??? They're leaving us hanging like that?????

Old 04-01-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I was trying to remember who was in the crate too.

So that was the last epi??? They're leaving us hanging like that?????
I guess so, and the world ended outside. Darn it!!!!

I did some Googling and no one seems to know who is in the crate. And how is Jamie the son of God, while Ariel appears to be the spawn of Satan? Is that really Ariel in the bunker? So many questions.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:08 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
They didn't tell us who the woman in the crate was. She could be an FBI agent or someone we don't know.

I wonder if Jamie and Rajesh will manage to get into the bunker through some sort of sewer. It looked like Jamie/Ariel who was crawling on the ground outside was clawing at something. Maybe a sewer that could lead them into the bunker?

If it was Ariel rather than Jamie who was with the family in the car, then who parted the Thames? I'm guessing it was Frankie but then Frankie should have known they were with Ariel and not Jamie in the car.

And did Jude really hang himself? Celine didn't seem to really believe he did. Maybe it was a setup by the priests because he wouldn't go along with them in appointing a false Messiah so they killed him and hanged his body to make it look like a suicide.

Grandma said there will have to be some disposing of the group in the bunker because there wasn't enough food and water for everyone. Who would be the ones gotten rid of and how?

Lots of questions. Hopefully they will come back with season two and some answers. Otherwise we will have to make up our own.

Old 04-01-2016, 10:34 AM

Grandma needs fresh blood that's related to her for some health thing. So she'd keep everyone with her blood and start killing off those unrelated. Jamie's mother, Dave, Leann, etc. How would they get rid of them? I dunno, they're short on food, so maybe they'd make a stew?

Gaia Scodellaro is gorgeous, isn't she. I'm pretty sure she was the one who parted the river as she was standing behind Jaime moving her lips in prayer as he prostrated himself screaming.

Hey, is the woman in the crate Jamie and Ariel's mum? You know, the blond woman they rescued from the loony bin?

Old 04-01-2016, 10:48 AM

7,578 posts, read 5,326,422 times
The show got so convoluted I couldn't follow it. But I am definitely binge watch it if the opportunity arises. Typical British madness and I mean that in a good way.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:26 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Grandma needs fresh blood that's related to her for some health thing. So she'd keep everyone with her blood and start killing off those unrelated. Jamie's mother, Dave, Leann, etc. How would they get rid of them? I dunno, they're short on food, so maybe they'd make a stew?

Gaia Scodellaro is gorgeous, isn't she. I'm pretty sure she was the one who parted the river as she was standing behind Jaime moving her lips in prayer as he prostrated himself screaming.

Hey, is the woman in the crate Jamie and Ariel's mum? You know, the blond woman they rescued from the loony bin?
I don't think so, she was supposed to have died.

Old 04-01-2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I don't think so, she was supposed to have died.
Okay I didn't remember that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV