Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2016, 05:06 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,081,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Lisa R is just looking for drama wherever to keep in the story line. Her entire frustration with Yolanda going to lunch with Kim and Brandi was just stupid.

Eileen- just let it go honey. Lisa offended you, everyone gets it. Lisa didn't apologize in a meaningful way to you, great. LET IT GO!! I can't imagine getting so upset by something incredibly trivial like that. Then she doesn't go to the parade because she 'just needs a day'. Sorry, that is a bad excuse.

Needless to say this season is really boring. I keep forgetting I watched it and what happened until I see this thread!
Well this saved me a lot of time and typing

Why would Yolo chose to go with her previous husband's last name That was so last husband

I wonder if those beetaches ever donate or spend any money at those charity events

I almost fell out of bed when the protesters protested in front of a church instead of the Chinese embassy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 05:33 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Well this saved me a lot of time and typing

Why would Yolo chose to go with her previous husband's last name That was so last husband

I wonder if those beetaches ever donate or spend any money at those charity events

I almost fell out of bed when the protesters protested in front of a church instead of the Chinese embassy

didn't ya just LOVE the way they caught audio of and captioned David's conversation about Yo's illness

Old 03-16-2016, 06:37 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times
Lisa R is high maintenance.

Wasn't Yolanda's hair always short? She said that she wanted to try something different, but it looks the same to me.

"If the excuse or reason or whatever it was is good enough for Erika...." Lisa V throwing shade.

I liked Yolanda this episode. "It's none of your business, really."

Camille!!!!!

Does Camille have a limit to the number of lines per episode? I don't think she said a word.

Old 03-16-2016, 07:17 PM

9,847 posts, read 7,712,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
didn't ya just LOVE the way they caught audio of and captioned David's conversation about Yo's illness
I know, ouch!

Now that was REAL reality tv. They actually do that on C-SPAN too, they keep the cameras rolling as your elected officials and their staffs play on their phones, nap, talk about how they're going on useless trips on the taxpayer's dime, etc.

Old 03-16-2016, 08:46 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,222,939 times
Eileen and Lisa R, two hot air balloons strung together and blowing hot air ever which way the winds will take them, may they rest their deflated selves in the middle of the sea -- forevermore.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:12 PM

1,776 posts, read 1,871,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Eileen and Lisa R, two hot air balloons strung together and blowing hot air ever which way the winds will take them, may they rest their deflated selves in the middle of the sea -- forevermore.
https://www.google.com/search?client...heN6sBg6XOM%3A

Old 03-17-2016, 02:17 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
Is it just me or are these dinners getting ridiculous???

I mean it's the same conversation but different insult flying around. I sooo tired of the same "you said, she said, how dare you say, I forgive you, no I'm still mad at you" crap.

And can Yomunchie wear something other than gray??? She really tries her best to look her worst.
Not just you. I am not even to date on who is mad at whom. I record it. I used to pay attention. Now it's background noise while I'm doing other things.

Old 03-17-2016, 03:10 AM

4,723 posts, read 4,413,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Not just you. I am not even to date on who is mad at whom. I record it. I used to pay attention. Now it's background noise while I'm doing other things.
Exactly. I got turned off and stopped watching it as regularly though I still enjoy it. But I do find now that when I watch I REALLY have no clue as to who are buds and who are not, and why...
(but love watching the fashions and make up)

Old 03-17-2016, 11:53 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Can they take Yolonda with them?!

Old 03-17-2016, 08:17 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,222,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Can they take Yolonda with them?!
Yolymeda? Too lymemuch? Ok.

Yo-yo will be too busy being a balloon lethargically ascending to the heavens, hoping-crying-waiting for someone to beholden her effigial status -- that is until she pops and explodes reaching the upper atmospheres. May the cosmic winds carry her hopes&dreams further from a galaxy far, far away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV