Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 07:38 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
See now, I was thinking more along the lines that the Dr. may be having 'age issues'. /(reasoning skills). It's possible too that he may have the Dr's. Personality of over-thinking everything but he just acted so befuddled. I'll be watching him on the next leg of the race. I don't expect them to last too long.
Well, he definitely has toupee issues, as well...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2016, 07:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
ok, I tried but I'm out for this season. The screaming and gimmicky crap is too annoying for me.
You guys enjoy and hopefully I'll be back on the next season thread. ~Peace Out

Old 02-19-2016, 07:37 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
ok, I tried but I'm out for this season. The screaming and gimmicky crap is too annoying for me.
You guys enjoy and hopefully I'll be back on the next season thread. ~Peace Out
Lol, very annoying and clueless people!

Old 02-19-2016, 08:21 PM

3,830 posts, read 6,728,077 times
This has to be the dumbest group ever. The mistakes are ridiculous.

Old 02-19-2016, 09:09 PM

947 posts, read 1,401,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Careful what you ask for, lest you get the return of: "TWIIINNNNNNNNNIEH!"
"TWIIINNNNNNNNNIEH!" would almost be a relief by comparison with the dolts that are on this season. So would that poor deaf kid who was always screaming for his mom MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I've watched TAR faithfully from Episode 1, Season 1, to the present, but all the annoying as hell SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMING! and SHREIKKKKING! on tonight's episode have probably convinced me to cease and desist from watching this season any more. First time ever that I am consciously giving TAR a pass.

Sorry for the boldfaced all-caps above, but it seemed the best way to capture the tone of tonight's episode.

Old 02-19-2016, 09:25 PM

1,898 posts, read 2,261,488 times
The brothers brag about their intelligence, so of course they get the last flight out. They are, as they say, very laid back, taking selfies with their fans while the other teams are looking for flights. Then they pass by the juice stand where they're supposed to get their clue because they don't see a clue box. Finally, they display their horrible cooking skills. I was hoping they were eliminated, but they lucked out because another team made a worse mistake.

The Flygirl bragged about her experience with airlines, so of course, her team also got a late flight. Then they had the misfortune of it being late. Hagan struggles finding the "emerald," maybe because there were few-or only one-left after the other teams found theirs. Then their big mistake was to run to the detour site rather than taking their taxi from the juice stand. Wouldn't they have noticed that there were no other taxis waiting there? So Flygirl and her daughter were eliminated.

A lot of teams made mistakes, but it was going to be down to the teams on the last two flights.

Old 02-19-2016, 09:57 PM

1,824 posts, read 1,667,395 times
They ****** up bad...

Old 02-19-2016, 10:22 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,453,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICS67 View Post
"TWIIINNNNNNNNNIEH!" would almost be a relief by comparison with the dolts that are on this season. So would that poor deaf kid who was always screaming for his mom MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I agree there was a lot of squealing. I think the purpose of the squealing was to try and inject some animation into the intellectual black guys, who seem like the smartest and most pleasant team since the cowboys, but their sense of urgency is up there with the FBI running #AlQletus out of our wildlife refuge.

Old 02-20-2016, 04:44 AM

1,898 posts, read 2,261,488 times
Blair brings a hair dryer and a curling iron (and makes her dad carry them) but doesn't bring a swimming suit?

Those emeralds were huge! I don't know too much about gem stones, but they must have been worth about $1,000,000 apiece!

I've always wondered how taxi drivers feel when they take racers as passengers after a challenge involving mud (or manure). I wonder if the producers give them extra cash as a cleaning fee.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:47 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Blair brings a hair dryer and a curling iron (and makes her dad carry them) but doesn't bring a swimming suit?
OMG forgot that she brought all that with her loved Phil's reaction "you brought that with you on the Amazing Race?!? "

Anywho. Blair brought a swimsuit, but she brought a thong swimsuit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV