Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2016, 08:53 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,616,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
That's a good point, Pip. Tai had his reasons, they made sense to him at the time. Maybe we will find out later and maybe we won't. Maybe it was just Tai's way of throwing contempt at Jason knowing what a jerk he was. Tai might have felt confident in the fact that it wouldn't make any difference in the outcome in the voting as you said. I think Tai knew something we didn't.

I think the producers purposely want to mislead the viewers to make the game more interesting and get us to talk about it and want to come back each week. That's why we can only guess by what we see and what we see isn't necessarily all that's going on.

I don't think anyone can say absolutely, positively what's going to happen or why each week.
Oh I 100% agree.

We see only a fraction of what is actually going on. It's just as probable that Jason is not as big a jerk as it looks with the editing. For one, while he had definitely been given a villain edit, it's hardly one that is despicable. So far anyway.

He's no Russell or Brandon Hantz. Or even Rodney or Dan from the original BBB.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
can someone tell me why it matters that Tai voted for Jason?
I saw it and figured it was just a throw away vote. Was never gonna matter and only meant that he didn't want to go along with everyone else voting for Aubry or Debbie.
And he didn't want to vote out Nick either then too right?

Old 04-09-2016, 09:11 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
And he didn't want to vote out Nick either then too right?
not sure he knew of the blindside. How could he know?
Nope, I don't think there was any particular reason he wrote Jason; could have been Scot just as well. Throw away vote.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Quote:
not sure he knew of the blindside
Well, I don't quite see it as a harmless throwaway vote. If he didn't know about the blind side then i have to assume going into tribal his alliance included Nick, Scot and Jason along with the three girls that defected. And if that was the case, throwing a vote to Joe would have been less harmful but still it is going against the assumed alliance as we knew it. Going against the alliance AND voting for an alliance member when a throw away could have gone to Joe instead? Seems like there is something more to it.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Well, I don't quite see it as a harmless throwaway vote. If he didn't know about the blind side then i have to assume going into tribal his alliance included Nick, Scot and Jason along with the three girls that defected. And if that was the case, throwing a vote to Joe would have been less harmful but still it is going against the assumed alliance as we knew it. Going against the alliance AND voting for an alliance member when a throw away could have gone to Joe instead? Seems like there is something more to it.

but it was indeed a throw away and harmless vote. Jason is still there. If he was trying to send a message to Jason, then he did so. But his vote wasn't sending Jason anywhere.
Now if there is a conspiracy theory bouncing around that perhaps there is another alliance and the plan was to vote Jason, well that's pretty far-fetched but I guess could have happened and no one else except Tai wrote Jason.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
but it was indeed a throw away and harmless vote. Jason is still there. If he was trying to send a message to Jason, then he did so. But his vote wasn't sending Jason anywhere
But he couldn't have known that for sure if he didn't know who the other alliance was voting for. Basically all three of Nick, Jason and Scot had a 33% chance that they were being targeted individually.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:39 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
J-e-a-l-o-u-s-y Tai had Scot to himself when the tribes were split then Jason comes back Scot goes back to his first bromance. Tai was sending a message to Jason "I can form an alliance to vote you & your idol out".

Old 04-09-2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
J-e-a-l-o-u-s-y Tai had Scot to himself when the tribes were split then Jason comes back Scot goes back to his first bromance. Tai was sending a message to Jason "I can form an alliance to vote you & your idol out".

could very well be that.

Old 04-09-2016, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
LMAO.

Honestly, I think their could be something to this. And I'm not sure if it is PC, but I feel like the gay male stereotype would react in that manner.

Old 04-10-2016, 02:43 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosanne View Post
I think Tai was just having a little fun with Caleb, and Caleb went along with it and looked like he was OK with it.
Yes Caleb did not seem to mind. I was very surprised having seen his Macho image on BB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV