Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2016, 07:39 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,615,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
It's obvious Jason and Scot don't care what anyone thinks about them. That includes potential Jury Members. Just who do they "think" is going to want to award them a Million Dollars? Clearly they aren't thinking.

If any of these two makes it to final, the only vote they'll get would be from the other one. That's if they aren't pissed at the other for having voted them off.. seems to me like the DO hold a grudge.
I'm wondering when was the last time survivor had a final two instead of three? That is their best hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2016, 07:52 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,023 times
The season is Tai's to lose (at this point).

He could go with the bully alliance and would beat either one of them with the NotScot and NotJason vote logic.

He could flip and with two idols (they did "give" him the other idol) float in with the girls alliance and would still win the popular vote.

He could still screw up, he's already done some shaky things AND had that idol mis-speak at Tribal. That leads me to believe that he does speak before a complete thought has formed. Sometimes a fatal flaw.

As for Debbie being gone, sure she was the occasional comic relief, but there is plenty of drama left to entertain us. No Debbie will not be missed a whole lot.

Old 04-15-2016, 08:08 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
There's no reason both can't have some truth to them. When I looked at Aubry & Co. voting out Debbie just because she's annoying and bossy, rather than at least firing a shot at the frat rats, that's what caused me to note that about the women, and it's not the first time by any means. I think every one of the women who voted to boot Debbie will live to rue that vote.

Here's a thought: while you can make a case that for the frat rats to hide the tools and douse the fire is evil, I don't see where it's stupid. They seem better able to bear up under the physical discomfort than most remaining players, so the lowered quality of life hurts their enemies more than it hurts them. If they did nothing, they were probably in the cross-hairs with inferior numbers. They did something that created chaos, and the outcome was that both frat rats survived the week. Were they annoying? Absolutely; hope they both get evaced with some horrible infection. Were they cruel? Without a doubt. But stupid? I would have been likelier to concur there if they weren't still in the game without even having to play an idol.
I don't believe those were the only reasons Aubry wanted Debbie out though. To me it appeared that she was using that as only part of her argument to show that Debbie was so flaky. I think Aubry's main argument was that Debbie simply couldn't be trusted to make a rational decision and wasn't flexible enough to change her mind when the possibility of a better idea was presented to her.

Regarding the Baby Boys, they began as bullies regarding Alecia and they have remained bullies. I don't think it's only against the women, in a way they are sort of bullying Tai by playing on his guilt if he didn't join him in their childish sabotage games. They will probably go after Joe for not joining them too. It's their way of playing the game. I don't think it's very wise because if either one of them gets to the finish, the jury is not going to be very sympathetic towards them. Right now, I think if both of the Baby Boys and Tai make it to the end, I wonder if some of the jury members would ask to be be allowed to abstain from voting, period.

Last edited by Minervah; 04-15-2016 at 08:23 AM..

Old 04-15-2016, 08:48 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,263,440 times
I rewatched the episode when Jason found the idol. Cydney saw that, but Jason and Scott were alone when they read the note about the super idol.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:01 AM

So it looks like Survivors 1-12 were all final two tribals.

Since then it has been final threes with the exception of Seasons 16, 18 and 28. Tony was the last one to win a final two against Woo in the oringial BBB. I just realized now, that I had mistaken the Season with Mike as the winner (and despicable Dan and Rodney) as a BBB season. But that was blue collar, white collar and no collar. The groupings are pretty similar to BBB though.

Interesting thought, since the only other BBB season went to final two, could this one go final two as well?

Old 04-15-2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
I don't know what it is about women's alliances in this game, but a majority of them seem to disintegrate before they achieve their objectives. Every female remaining in the game, plus Joe, had a vested interest in getting rid of Sasquatch or Scot. And they blew it.
Better than that season when Kim won. God I hated that season. Even though i liked Kim, and she was dominate, it was very predictable. Only season that may have been worse was the season Rob won.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
What I am concerned about is how much longer can they keep using the threat of the super idol to influence the votes at TC? Its going to be a super boring season if they can just keep using it week after week until they are near the end.
That is why someone MUST be a sacrafical lamb. Should have started with Cydny at last tribal. Only hope is to convince Tai to come over. We'll see.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Now that they know that Tai has the superidol, next week the women and Joe can vote out blondgirl, because Tai wouldn't play the superidol for her, thus weakening the bad guys alliance for the following vote.

Does anyone else agree with my logic, or am I crazy? Well, yes I'm crazy, but does anyone else agree with my logic?

I did like Debby, though, she was surely entertaining.
Only thing I am not sure about, is I bet there is an agreement of some sort that Tai is going to give the other idol back to Jason when they get back to camp. I doubt Tai will end up keeping both idols.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Now that Debbie is off to the glue factory, I think the gal who won immunity just secured herself a new alliance in which she is more surely on the bottom than she was in the other. Interesting to see how it goes. Tai surprised me by dousing the fire, though I dislike Scot and Sasquatch more each day.
Thing is, they only have suspicion that Julia has flipped. But they know for a fact that Julia voted with the rest of the girls and Joe. Julia at this point could very much go either way still. And the girls may have more trust in her now since she has always been loyal in voting with them.

Old 04-15-2016, 09:15 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,442,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Only thing I am not sure about, is I bet there is an agreement of some sort that Tai is going to give the other idol back to Jason when they get back to camp. I doubt Tai will end up keeping both idols.
I think that will happen too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV