Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2016, 11:40 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Mark has his own video from CBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs69684_omg
I wonder if Mark IS a rooster. I didn't see the big crown on the head. Maybe Mark is just a different type of chicken? I know "my" ducks I feed here don't look like what most people think of as a duck (Mallards). These are Muscovy ducks with the red markings of a turkey on the face. Mark has it too. I would not be eatting Mark, I would be like Tai and making a pet out of it. "My" ducks eat out of my hand now. I have been feeding them since they were a few days old. I'm the only one they come to when called and eat of of hand. I like feathered friends.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2016, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Well, I can promise you that as soon as Tai isn't able to stop it, the rest of them will be filling their mouths with ****. As you said, Survivor is the exception. Although on Naked and Afraid I'd lay money that the only way they'd fail to eat the rooster is if it was dead a couple days.
Now Naked and Afraid is a whole 'nother kettle of fish. I wouldn't be befriending critters, I would be looking to eat them.

Old 04-29-2016, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambojas View Post
Theres like no nutrition...........
Like, If Mark were free to roam the jungle and didn't end up as dinner anyway for some carnivore, he would probably look healthier. Did anyone else notice in some scenes, it didn't look like Mark had the rope around his leg anymore. He has bonded with Tai.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It's a rooster. People usually don't eat roosters, except on Survivor. They give the contestants chickens and a rooster so they can have eggs to eat but they always eat the chickens instead. They don't think ahead. Of course I have never been so hungry like some seasons have been. Mark probably survives because most of them, except Cydny until this week, have been pretty well fed from challenges. Chickens aren't normally fat birds, I don't think. I think we in America are just so used to seeing Perdue chickens. Birds also pluck their feathers sometimes from stress. Maybe Jason is sending out bad vibes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambojas View Post
Roosters or chickens in that part of the world are scrawny...
I do believe I mentioned that possibility. I think that is the reason.

Old 04-30-2016, 07:32 AM

350 posts, read 477,670 times
I do think Mark is a hen (have had more than my fair share of chickens) and different breeds of chickens look different. We are used to seeing the plump breeds like Rhode Island Reds & Barred Rock here in America.

It got me to thinking though, isn't this the longest a chicken has lasted in the game? You have to give her some credit for "outwitting, outplaying, outlasting' ~!! Maybe, she should win the game?

Old 04-30-2016, 12:33 PM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,429 times
^^hehe

Old 04-30-2016, 12:41 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,603,681 times
Hmmmm, what would a chicken spend a million dollars on?

Gold plated toenail polish
Worms in beetle sauce
Their own henhouse just for them
Rooster Dances

Old 04-30-2016, 12:55 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
I don't know anything about chickens, I'm a city girl. So Mark could be a she? Well, I just hope they don't eat her/him she/he has made it this far. It just wouldn't seem right.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:09 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,125 times
Mark has been riding coattails all season and managed to stay completely off of every ones radar. Jason and Julia were his biggest threats, now with Julia gone, I like his chances.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhorsewoman View Post
I do think Mark is a hen (have had more than my fair share of chickens) and different breeds of chickens look different. We are used to seeing the plump breeds like Rhode Island Reds & Barred Rock here in America.

It got me to thinking though, isn't this the longest a chicken has lasted in the game? You have to give her some credit for "outwitting, outplaying, outlasting' ~!! Maybe, she should win the game?
Oh yes, Mark has outlasted all others by weeks! You ate right, Mark should be the sole survivor this season! However, we need to see what happens at camp closely.

LOL @ all you other guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV