Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2016, 09:52 PM

1,477 posts, read 2,197,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Random? Wasn't that one of the kids that beat him up?

And he threatened to kill him.
That is what I thought. As for the boy who got shot, what did he mean when he told Taylor that he better not have told them anything?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2016, 10:10 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Random? Wasn't that one of the kids that beat him up?

And he threatened to kill him.
Yes, then again all these kids growl the same so I could be wrong. lOL.

Have to say, It's really, tough watching Taylor, struggle as he is, for a minute I was even more disheartened when I thought he turned the gun on himself out in the woods, but from the start I felt he was going after someone and my first thought he would go right where he did go to get that gun. Guess they did decide to add one more stoy into the fold school shooting, oh wait bullying. As I said before I wondering if the Columbine ESC move iwas 2bere they have been leading all along or are they making it up little at a time.

PS I'm as confused where they're going with this story as the next person,wasn't all that thrilled with what they did with the previous season, seems they do have a way of doing things so not to expect this all to wrap up nicely by shows end

Last edited by TRosa; 02-17-2016 at 10:22 PM..

Old 02-18-2016, 12:42 AM

4,326 posts, read 1,260,756 times
This is definitely not a feel-good series, in fact I don't think there's a single character on the show that is happy at all. When Taylor took the gun into the woods and we heard the gunshot, that was a really disturbing moment, and I really thought he had killed himself! Then when he started taking more drugs, his hallucinations turned into almost like a poetic daydream or something. It seemed very surreal.

I'm not sure how the next few episodes will play out, but I must say that John Ridley knows how to make things interesting. After shooting Wes, Taylor will either be sent to prison, commit suicide, or be murdered, I don't see a happy ending in this at all.

Old 02-18-2016, 03:39 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davey123 View Post
That is what I thought. As for the boy who got shot, what did he mean when he told Taylor that he better not have told them anything?
My bad, I thought it was some random kid.

I wondered about the threat, too. I also wonder why Kevin's name was on the list. At first I thought it was because Kevin instigated the beat-down, then I realized that Taylor could not have known that.

It is looking like he had more to do with it than previously thought.

Old 02-18-2016, 08:18 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Careful, lest someone accuse you of lacking the ability to reason.
----------------------------------------------

Am I missing something here?

Old 02-18-2016, 09:39 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
----------------------------------------------

Am I missing something here?
Poking fun at another poster.

Old 02-18-2016, 11:25 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,737,231 times
I thought the kid he shot was in one of Taylor's flashbacks and maybe they had a brief relationship or one incident? That was what the don't tell anyone was about? He may have also been one of the ones who beat him up. Finally find out what the daughter's secret is she's the drug supplier apparently some of it from her Mom's stash.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:52 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,887,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
I thought the kid he shot was in one of Taylor's flashbacks and maybe they had a brief relationship or one incident? That was what the don't tell anyone was about? He may have also been one of the ones who beat him up. Finally find out what the daughter's secret is she's the drug supplier apparently some of it from her Mom's stash.
Wes was one of the basketball players who beat Taylor up. I thought that was what Wes meant when he threatened to kill Taylor.

Old 02-18-2016, 12:59 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,737,231 times
Rewatched it I'm sure you're right. Kevin was also on the list don't know what he did to Taylor but will probably come out next week.

There's no excuse for him shooting Wes but the story does show how a young man can be pushed to his limit I don't think he planned to shoot him at that time it just was a reaction when he threatened him. I think his first victim was going to be the principal but she luckily was not there. Also showed how easy access to a gun is so dangerous.

Old 02-18-2016, 01:39 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,887,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
There's no excuse for him shooting Wes.
Wes threatened twice to kill Taylor, after beating the **** out of him the night before. Who's to say Wes wouldn't have knifed Taylor then and there? A good lawyer could make the case that Taylor thought he was acting out of self-defense, given that Wes threatened not once, but twice, "I will kill you." I certainly understand Taylor's wanting to carry a gun after what just happened to him.

Frankly, I would probably have cheered inside if Taylor had shot all of them. They're thugs, worth nothing as human beings. The only thing that would bother me is that Taylor would have to do jail time.

Last edited by jay5835; 02-18-2016 at 01:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV