Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2016, 10:45 PM

21,428 posts, read 10,512,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayInCA View Post
I'm sure that most closeted gay men are nice guys, but this guy Eric was hooking up with sucker punched him and then proceeded to attack him. Eric had to defend himself.
And how nice can he be hooking up with a total stranger with a wife and kid back home. He could get HIV, Hep, or any number of things and bring it home to his wife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2016, 11:41 PM

4,326 posts, read 1,256,183 times
I don't approve of cheating spouses, but it really is not my business what goes on with other people.

Old 02-19-2016, 05:58 AM

11 posts, read 11,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post

On another note, I am confused about the settlement that Leslie offered Evy's father. What was it for? Silence? I was not paying attention to that part.
Yes, I think it was for silence. In last week's episode, Leslie meets with somebody (lawyer?) who states that Evy's testimony can be believed because she hasn't waivered in her story. He tells Leslie that it will be court or a settlement.

Old 02-19-2016, 09:21 AM

8,748 posts, read 9,441,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I think I need to stop coming here...now I'm more confused than ever..
The hook up scene where dad gets shanked

I hate when movies - tv impose that closeted men are always violent.
I've known a few and nothing could be farther than the truth.
(Imho)
Where are you getting that it is imposed all closeted men are violent, that sounds like projecting. Some are some aren't, nothing in the story indicates otherwise, but, this story is about crime and violent types of behaviors and showing how possibly sometimes in some cases where it may or may not originate in certain instances. I can say, I know a few closeted and some in denial who aren't in anyway in violent, some with and without issues some who hate gays even, some who sympathize as well, there are as many kinds of mindsets among gay men as any other group of individuals

Old 02-19-2016, 10:52 AM

4,488 posts, read 4,962,189 times
Are you kidding me??, it's imposed throughout the show. It's my opinion.
Particularly that car scene.
Take a chill pill.

Old 02-19-2016, 11:28 AM

8,748 posts, read 9,441,115 times
Quote:
Are you kidding me??, it's imposed throughout the show. It's my opinion.
Particularly that car scene.
Take a chill pill.
Exactly, sounds like you're the one who should be swallowing that pill or not watching a show featuring subject matter centered around crime if you think every time they show a scene of someone doing something it reflects back on all or any one group as a whole. I certainly didn't view it that way so see, differing opinions. No muss no foul.

Old 02-19-2016, 12:17 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,860,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Where are you getting that it is imposed all closeted men are violent
Quote:
Are you kidding me??, it's imposed throughout the show.
I guess Kevin, Wes, and whoever else beat Taylor up are in the closet then. And btw, when you say "imposed," do you mean "implied"?

Old 02-19-2016, 03:45 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,019,525 times
Yeah I wonder how that guy is going to explain that to the lil woman at home ? do you think she suspects ? I wonder how the Mexican guy figures into this show not sure , but I'm thinking he took the two girls away from the mom because maybe her bf was abusing them , just a guess of course but don't know why he would call anne and tell her , he could help her .

Old 02-19-2016, 07:07 PM

21,108 posts, read 13,492,959 times
I like Hector being in the show! And he's a good guy. I can't remember whose computer he has or how that helps Taylor, but it's cool t have him on.

Old 02-19-2016, 07:29 PM

4,326 posts, read 1,256,183 times
This is an amazing series! I don't understand why the ratings aren't higher for this underrated show. (Too disturbing?) The acting and writing are phenomenal, and it will definitely be sad when it's over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV