Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2017, 02:35 PM
PDF PDF started this thread

11,395 posts, read 13,418,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Not far enough to join in on the convo. First season, episode 5, I think? I don't like the S&M parts, but whatever.
Cool, things really get going from episode 6 on. Feel free to share your thoughts after you've finished season 1.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2017, 04:04 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDF View Post
Cool, things really get going from episode 6 on. Feel free to share your thoughts after you've finished season 1.
I sort of half-watched. I might need to back up. This might take a while, lol. Also my Showtime goes away when Homeland is over.

I'll have to sit on my hands when RD comes back and try to wait until Shameless is on before getting another 2 months .........

Old 03-26-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
I sort of half-watched. I might need to back up. This might take a while, lol. Also my Showtime goes away when Homeland is over.

I'll have to sit on my hands when RD comes back and try to wait until Shameless is on before getting another 2 months .........
Haha. I just like that the only 2 shows I watch air together. It's going to be weird when I go through Homeland again...because now I see Damian Lewis more as Axe.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:29 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,564,537 times
Quote:
Haha. I just like that the only 2 shows I watch air together. It's going to be weird when I go through Homeland again...because now I see Damian Lewis more as Axe.
I've watched enough of Billions that I don't think of Brody much anymore. He's a good actor. (I really want billions of dollars, btw, itts just surreal).

My favorite line and what got me to initially want to watch, in the previews, was 'What is the point of having **** you money if you never get to say **** you?'

Old 03-26-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
I've watched enough of Billions that I don't think of Brody much anymore. He's a good actor. (I really want billions of dollars, btw, itts just surreal).

My favorite line and what got me to initially want to watch, in the previews, was 'What is the point of having **** you money if you never get to say **** you?'
The dialogue on this show is great. You must really love Wags.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:04 AM

OK, that was a great episode. It was also the halfway point of the season. And episode 6 of season 1 was just like this one...seems they like to make an exclamation mark at this point. Also, Wendy's realization of why Axe filed the lawsuits was awesome.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:10 PM

Ah, forgot to mention. David Strathairn's (the guy Chuck's father called) appearance was short but sweet. Love that guy.

Old 04-03-2017, 08:14 AM

Now that was really good. Interesting to see where this all leads.

Old 04-03-2017, 09:16 AM

8,693 posts, read 11,081,311 times
Quote:
Now that was really good. Interesting to see where this all leads.
My guess....only a matter of time Axe find out its chuck's dad. Renew the war with Chuck & Dad. Chuck and Dad will have a fallout for causing a headache. I bet Wendy & Axe will have a fallout & blow up...sort of how Chuck & Wendy blew up at the end of season 1. Somehow Wendy & Chuck get back together. All a giant soap opera....well written one

Old 04-03-2017, 03:39 PM

923 posts, read 1,502,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
My guess....only a matter of time Axe find out its chuck's dad. Renew the war with Chuck & Dad. Chuck and Dad will have a fallout for causing a headache.
Yep, Chuck's dad clearly interfered and got the gaming license moved to the other town, which is what has Axe going nuts.

Kinda cool to see Axe asking his wife what he should do, which healed some of the animosity (and she confirmed what Taylor said, the town deserves to go down since they mismanaged their finances); the combination of Axe's wife (Lara) and Taylor are making Wendy's advice less necessary (and she's barely giving him any advice anyway now that she's come back).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV