Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 07:53 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,959,730 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
OT, but when did Mtn States Resident pass away? Does anyone know what happened?
If I remember correctly, it was cancer. I saw a post from a mod I think in the retirement forum shortly after it happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2017, 02:01 PM

6,192 posts, read 7,355,014 times
Anyone watching?

I like one of the new ladies (dark hair) and cannot stand the blonde one who seems to think she has to convince everyone she is smart.

I can already see LeeAnne is trying hard to behave---for now. But she will unravel.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:18 PM

214 posts, read 180,350 times
I am watching!

Brandi has had too many injections around her mouth..one side does not even move.

That blonde woman wanting to make the pink dog food? I am not seeing what her purpose is on the show.

For sure Leeann will implode at any time...she needs more than anger management.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:46 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,058 times
I thought Cary Deuber was the most normal one on this show. If it wasn't for one glaring exception, (her husband), I still would.

Why in the world would anyone put up with Mark's JEALOUSY of their little child? It's insane! What kind of man doesn't put their 4 year-old little girl's needs ahead of his own? What kind of woman stays as he subjects the child to his abuse? Disgusting.

Old 10-02-2017, 03:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
I thought Cary Deuber was the most normal one on this show. If it wasn't for one glaring exception, (her husband), I still would.

Why in the world would anyone put up with Mark's JEALOUSY of their little child? It's insane! What kind of man doesn't put their 4 year-old little girl's needs ahead of his own? What kind of woman stays as he subjects the child to his abuse? Disgusting.
I agree, and it's just weird!!!!!

Old 10-04-2017, 09:10 AM

6,192 posts, read 7,355,014 times
I laughed the previous episode when LeeAnne was saying crazy stuff. Who says stuff like that, especially when you know you're being recorded? HANDS!

I agree---Cary's husband is just coming off as a pure a-hole this season and she just seems to accept it.

Old 10-04-2017, 10:26 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,741,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post

I have a few friends who have doctors for husbands and this is their exact attitude. (not that all doctors are like this). Their husbands want to be first, attention on them and don't help with the children. I cannot even fathom being in a relationship like that.

The new blond cast member I want to smack her. She is the most condescending rude woman I have ever seen. She is completely tone deaf and not in reality. I am sure she will hear several questions about her attitude on the reunion show.

Brandi--I completely agree her botox/plastic surgery whatever was done to her face looks horrible. I feel for her, it looks as if she went to someone who did not know what they were doing!!

Leanne-- wow. She is supposed to be this charity guru and she stopped getting asked to do engagements because of her behavior and keeps doing it. She is psycho!!

Old 10-04-2017, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I have a few friends who have doctors for husbands and this is their exact attitude. (not that all doctors are like this). Their husbands want to be first, attention on them and don't help with the children. I cannot even fathom being in a relationship like that.

The new blond cast member I want to smack her. She is the most condescending rude woman I have ever seen. She is completely tone deaf and not in reality. I am sure she will hear several questions about her attitude on the reunion show.

Brandi--I completely agree her botox/plastic surgery whatever was done to her face looks horrible. I feel for her, it looks as if she went to someone who did not know what they were doing!!

Leanne-- wow. She is supposed to be this charity guru and she stopped getting asked to do engagements because of her behavior and keeps doing it. She is psycho!!
I cannot stand Kameron at all. How she speaks irritates me to no end. She lives in a bubble and someone needs to get a needle....

Old 10-17-2017, 05:05 PM

I think Brandy needs to give Kameron the perfect gift at the next event. The perfect gift would be one of those voice changers people use to disguise their voice. Kameron's voice and way she talks irritates me to no end. I FF through her parts because it's that grating.

Old 10-25-2017, 05:52 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,211,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
I think Brandy needs to give Kameron the perfect gift at the next event. The perfect gift would be one of those voice changers people use to disguise their voice. Kameron's voice and way she talks irritates me to no end. I FF through her parts because it's that grating.
I am just starting to watch season 2. I agree, Kameron has adopted that "fake" valley girl voice...she likes to remind us that she is from Calif. Other than that she seems nice, except she is making her lil girl talk just like her....too weird.

I don't have a handle on the other women yet, except Leann really seems immature blowing up like she does. And, Brandi seems to be mimicking Tamara from RHOC.....I thought during first season that she came across as more sweet and humble....maybe I'm wrong.

All of them seem so pretentious. And that is saying a lot considering I lie watching real housewife shows....and they are all a bit pretentious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV