Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2008, 08:19 AM

690 posts, read 2,629,798 times

Advertisements

You're welcome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2008, 09:09 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,121,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSJones View Post
Good question, Vincent - I'm not sure!

Remember guys, it comes on tomorrow night this week instead of Thursday!
THANK YOU! I would have completely missed it too!

Old 03-19-2008, 09:19 AM

You're welcome Mook! I would have missed it myself had I not seen the commercial for it the other day!

Old 03-20-2008, 12:14 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,184,960 times
Did ya all hear me yelling at the chick that quit tonight? Come on, here again why did she even try out for the show. I heard all the excuses she gave but gee whiz what do people expect the living conditions to be like a nice campground?????????????????

Thanks from me too MSJones I would have missed it without your heads up. Wonder why it was on a different night?

BTW I called the outcome of both challenges tonight the way they ended up. James' team has the strength but not good with puzzle types. Ozzie was zipping wasn't he on the bridges and bundles deal? MY DD is a swimmer and she was getting upset at the first girl on the other team sitting up on top of the first bundle like she was in a boat. It was funny hearing my 12 yo DD saying "get down in the water you dumb bell behind the bundle". Oh the logic.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:05 AM

395 posts, read 490,434 times
look like ozzy is going all the way.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:12 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,755,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentnyc View Post
look like ozzy is going all the way.
Ozzy has a good chance now. Last night they really needed to get rid of him when they had the chance, and they caved. Not that I don't like Ozzy, I think he's great...but you know, I think they've pretty much sealed the deal that he's in the top three.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:06 AM

7,841 posts, read 18,995,793 times
Ozzy has a big target on his back! Everyone knows what a great competitior he is. On top of being a great competitor, he's also a likeable guy. That's a powerful combination that no one wants to face in the final three. I don't think the other competitors will allow him to make it into the final three. Not that I want to see him go, but I think he'll be gone in the next episode or two.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:51 AM

I love Ozzy.

Jaxson, whenever Survivor airs in March, there's always at least one week where it's shown on Wednesday instead of Thursday because of March Madness. I'm not sure if it comes on again Wednesday next week or not - I'll have to check.

I felt bad for Kathy because I do think she had it pretty hard out there, but at the same time, quitters get on my nerves. Stick it out, for God's sake! It's not like she was going to be around for a whole lot longer anyway.

Old 03-20-2008, 10:54 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,476,977 times
I agree in regard to Kathy quitting. I mean what do these people expect? I would at the least stuck it out until my team had to kick someone out and then said choose me I am ready to go.

Ozzie is my favorite. I was SO nervous last night when he didn't pull out that immunity idol. I worried they were going to get rid of him. He is a big threat to them but he sure is needed more than they think. For petes sake most of them will not even go into deep water! How do they expect to catch fish? He does so much around the camp and is so suited for this kind of enviornment.

It did suck for that one girl not get to participate in the reward. I would be pretty pi$$ed if it were me.

Cirie is who they need to get rid of, she is trying to manipulate things too much and is irritating.

Old 03-20-2008, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
Cirie is who they need to get rid of, she is trying to manipulate things too much and is irritating.
Unfortunately, I agree. I LOVED Cirie on her original season and find her irritating and overbearing this time around.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV