Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 06:04 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,318 times

Advertisements

My DH said, "Let me get this straight those two painfully thin women are saying that the third painfully thin woman was 'unnatural'. I told him "Yes" and he replied that they all looked like a good shag would break bones.

I told him he couldn't say that so he said, "Okay, they are all just skinny *itches then".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2016, 06:23 PM

2,209 posts, read 4,224,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
You can't make that ka-ka up That was some good TV

Don't f with Dorinda - she is gangsta And yes, she should have brought her own a/c unit to Ramona's luncheon. Can she not afford to turn on some a/c

I think it's hilarious that The Countless is rooming it with Sexy SonJa. I hope she brought her own Super Glue in case SonJa tooth falls out in the middle of the night.

Beth-in-the City exhausts me when she speaks.
Dorinda is a drunkard more than anything; the coarse voice to the explosive ranting at any perceived slight is an indication of that.

J has interns for that George. How else will they get their school credits?

I still like Carole. Her blog is hilarious, and probably the only reason I happen to have read B's blog. B has some fair points made about commenting on weight. She points out that Jules made disparaging comments about age and she wasn't hung for that but commenting on someone's weight is not okay? As she points out, you can change one but the other one you can't. I thought that was a fair point.

Old 04-18-2016, 06:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
this weight bashing needs to stop. No one says someone overweight is FAT. Thin girls are not fair game.

Old 04-18-2016, 09:53 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,983,147 times
Can Sonja please hire a cleaning service for her stank, cluttered; nasty, home?
Thought it was hilarious they finished the bra shopping after the beat-down.

Old 04-21-2016, 07:41 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,225,091 times
Last nite was good. Whatever anyone thinks of John I respect Dorinda for sticking up for him. BUTT OUT Ramona and Bethenny..it's really none of their darn business! That was quite a house Jule's is building...not my style but WOWZER! Bethenys house is gorgeous imo Watching NY makes me happy I left and call the Blue Ridge Mountains ♡home♡

Old 04-21-2016, 11:48 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Dorinda HAS drank the Kool-Aid and just gave John permission to carry on with his sleeeezy behavior.
Bethenny and Ramona were giving her a heads up. John is no good.

Old 04-21-2016, 12:09 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,746,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Last nite was good. Whatever anyone thinks of John I respect Dorinda for sticking up for him. BUTT OUT Ramona and Bethenny..it's really none of their darn business! That was quite a house Jule's is building...not my style but WOWZER! Bethenys house is gorgeous imo Watching NY makes me happy I left and call the Blue Ridge Mountains ♡home♡
I did until this last episode. He was so sleazy and rude to Bethenny! Dorinda should have immediately apologized and told John she wouldn't put up with that behavior anymore. Last year I didn't understand the attraction but fully respected the relationship. Now, not at all.

Old 04-21-2016, 03:30 PM

346 posts, read 498,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
this weight bashing needs to stop. No one says someone overweight is FAT. Thin girls are not fair game.

I agree so much. No idea how anyone can call themselves a expert on who has an eating disorder or not just by looking at a person. She may very well have, or she could be naturally thin. As much as I can't stand Lisa Rinna, I'm sick of hearing those comments about her too. I'm one of those skinny people that's been on the receiving end of comments like that, which is why that really bugs me. But I do wonder with this season, are we going to keep hearing more about Jules having an "issue"- are they trying to make this a storyline about "does she or doesn't she"? Seems it's been said in every episode so far.

Last edited by catnip8056; 04-21-2016 at 04:15 PM..

Old 04-21-2016, 03:40 PM

346 posts, read 498,310 times
It was weird that Dorinda was upset and embarrassed at John coming in and starting that BS (Bethanny's "gift from the Baby Jesus" - boy, does she always relish being right no matter what.). But then the next scene, she's all raring to defend him. I wouldn't want to **** her off- especially not when she's had a drink or two.

Old 04-21-2016, 05:00 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,087,284 times
Neither Dorinda nor John were feeling any pain during the bra party. As much as I don't like John, Beth-in-the City and Ramona could have handled it better.

I loved that Beth-in-the City had to coach Ramona as to how to apologize and Ramona still screwed it up

I wonder if Ramona and SonJa had a falling out. They have not been shown together this season.

Who knew that Shabbat could be performed so quickly and with breadsticks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV