Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2016, 07:03 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,823,762 times

Advertisements

Has anyone watched this? Just saw two episodes so far. ..kind of unbelievable how Samantha who isn't Jewish makes her Jewish boyfriend bacon ham and eggs and he balks at eating them....She doesn't know that? She had his miserable family over for dinner to this hodgepodge of food that the mother didn't touch any of it...while Samantha's dad is slurping whatever he had from a soup bowl...I guess she's young but I would do my homework and check Jewish websites or books to at least TRY to understand the ways. ..

That Ashlyn is a piece of work... go away...

And last but not least Chris' s dad looks like he's going to explode when his son puts his hands on his boyfriends shoulders. ..don't like that guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 09:01 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,804 times
Ok so I just watched the first eppie on demand. And all I kept saying to myself was "get over yourselves people"

Why does Ashlyn look like she has been on another TV show before?? She looks really familiar!
Her bully, ignorant attitude is horrible.. wouldn't work with me.. But what annoyed me as well, was that Brianna stated that she would loose herself if this girl wasn't at her wedding and she made it seem like ashlyn was her life support.. OMG.. GTFOU!!!

I'm glad that Leos mom is supportive of her son and Chris relationship and that she stood up for them during the get together. Chris dad is a machista who needs a reality check. I was loving it.... he felt uncomfortable when Chris was being supportive of Leo while he was crying. And the wife ugh shes just as bad, very submissive and blinded by her pride.

Samantha.. Ok shes just a deer in headlights lol. Her family was kinda weird but I gotta say at least they weren't stuck up and they were themselves. On the other hand his family was very snooty and i almost felt like they felt they were too good to be in their home. Instead of talking bad about her family, they should take the time out to teach them what Judaism is and the ins and outs. His family seems stuck in the past - its 2016. get over it , people will date and marry whomever their heart picks and for gods sake they already have a baby together!!!!

Old 03-23-2016, 09:22 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
the wedding date is already set for these couples, so all that's going on now is useless. Boring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV