Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 06:32 AM

23,859 posts, read 33,518,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAM88 View Post
The notion of Michael having any sort of amnesia can be thrown out the window after last night's episode.
We only saw the 1st episode where it looked like he was brainwashed or had amnesia. I said that because I couldn't imagine Michael ignoring his brother the way he did. It never occurred to me he was playing a part.

It was clear by episode 2 that it wasn't amnesia but that he was ignoring his brother because he couldn't break his cover.

We haven't seen the newest episode. I hope it's good
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 01:17 AM

21,109 posts, read 13,547,309 times
LOL! T-bag's speech about wanting to see the true face of whoever is pulling his strings ONCE AND FOR ALL. Dude, it just started. Save the over-dramatics!

Old 04-28-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
LOL! T-bag's speech about wanting to see the true face of whoever is pulling his strings ONCE AND FOR ALL. Dude, it just started. Save the over-dramatics!
For once we're caught up lol Watched it yesterday

That's the 2nd time in the show that they called 911 when A&W and Van Gogh busted in a house to kill someone. It looks like Kellerman was killed by them but we didn't actually see anything after he was shot; except the 2 leaving with T-Bag following, the police arriving on scene. To me, it's possible Kellerman is not dead

Good thing T-Bag got involved to learn A&W and Van Gogh met with Sarah's husband, so he's in on it; I'm not surprised either. I thought there was something weird about what he said about Michael, how it's all a game to him, he uses people. The Michael we know would not hurt Sarah or his son. I'm trying to figure out why A&W and Van Gogh would shoot him if he's in on it.

So everyone is busted out of prison. Terrorist Ramal was killed by Lincoln because Ramal wouldn't let Michael go, so now they're being targeted for killing him because someone shot video of the whole thing. Next week will be interesting. Wonder where Sarah will go now that she knows her husband is pulling strings.

Old 04-29-2017, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
For once we're caught up lol Watched it yesterday

That's the 2nd time in the show that they called 911 when A&W and Van Gogh busted in a house to kill someone. It looks like Kellerman was killed by them but we didn't actually see anything after he was shot; except the 2 leaving with T-Bag following, the police arriving on scene. To me, it's possible Kellerman is not dead

Good thing T-Bag got involved to learn A&W and Van Gogh met with Sarah's husband, so he's in on it; I'm not surprised either. I thought there was something weird about what he said about Michael, how it's all a game to him, he uses people. The Michael we know would not hurt Sarah or his son. I'm trying to figure out why A&W and Van Gogh would shoot him if he's in on it.

So everyone is busted out of prison. Terrorist Ramal was killed by Lincoln because Ramal wouldn't let Michael go, so now they're being targeted for killing him because someone shot video of the whole thing. Next week will be interesting. Wonder where Sarah will go now that she knows her husband is pulling strings.
I'm lost! I missed where hubby is in on anything, although that wouldn't surprise me. For this show, of course she can't just be married to a regular guy.

And I guess he needs to be a bad guy, otherwise there is a crisis for her to want to be back with Michael, but I have no idea the other things you are talking about. I only have a loose understanding of the basic plot. I don't know who those people are chasing T-bag, and I thought they only killed Kellerman due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. T-bag is their target.

I'm happy to have you in this thread if you're paying better attention! I'm merely being entertained. And laughing AT the show.

The dialog. 'This is a big problem'. You don't say? lmao! The only thing I can guess about what you're saying about the above is.......they are not with Posiden? OR Michael has screwed Posiden over so he or she is scrapping all the pieces of the plan that included him.

To me, Kellerman seems honest. Whatever he is doing in his life has nothing to do with any of this. He cracked me up so upset over Sara drinking bottled water. 'I can't stand to watch you do that. GET HER A GLASS OF WATER!

Old 04-29-2017, 05:35 AM

Quote:
I'm lost! I missed where hubby is in on anything, although that wouldn't surprise me. For this show, of course she can't just be married to a regular guy.

And I guess he needs to be a bad guy, otherwise there is a crisis for her to want to be back with Michael, but I have no idea the other things you are talking about. I only have a loose understanding of the basic plot. I don't know who those people are chasing T-bag, and I thought they only killed Kellerman due to being in the wrong place at the wrong time. T-bag is their target.

I'm happy to have you in this thread if you're paying better attention! I'm merely being entertained. And laughing AT the show.

The dialog. 'This is a big problem'. You don't say? lmao! The only thing I can guess about what you're saying about the above is.......they are not with Posiden? OR Michael has screwed Posiden over so he or she is scrapping all the pieces of the plan that included him.

To me, Kellerman seems honest. Whatever he is doing in his life has nothing to do with any of this. He cracked me up so upset over Sara drinking bottled water. 'I can't stand to watch you do that. GET HER A GLASS OF WATER!
Kellerman got Sarah to drink from a glass to get her thumb print to hack her cell.
Do you remember when T Bag followed the woman and man (A&W and Van Gogh), after they shot Kellerman? They met with a guy on the street? That was Sarah's hub

Prison Break recap: 'The Prisoner's Dilemma' An original character says goodbye… again

Last edited by Roselvr; 04-29-2017 at 06:28 AM..

Old 04-29-2017, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Kellerman got Sarah to drink from a glass to get her thumb print to hack her cell.

Prison Break recap: 'The Prisoner's Dilemma' An original character says goodbye… again
I knew that. I really did but I forgot, lol!

Quote:
Do you remember when T Bag followed the woman and man (A&W and Van Gogh), after they shot Kellerman? They met with a guy on the street? That was Sarah's hub
No. I find it exceptionally hard to pay full attention to this show! Thanks for being my guide

Old 04-29-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
I knew that. I really did but I forgot, lol!

No. I find it exceptionally hard to pay full attention to this show! Thanks for being my guide
You're welcome. There is a lot of action, characters I'm not familiar with yet. I always try to read the episode recaps, they're really helpful

Old 05-03-2017, 06:01 PM

777 posts, read 1,336,124 times
The comeback of this show is great! Only show on TV right now that I wait for a new episode of every week. Can't wait to find out how Michael ended up in this freaking situation in Yemen.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:52 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,599,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaundercover View Post
The comeback of this show is great! Only show on TV right now that I wait for a new episode of every week. Can't wait to find out how Michael ended up in this freaking situation in Yemen.
I will admit that I've been DVRing this show, but still haven't finished watching the first episode yet. I've been avoiding this thread so that I don't see any spoilers (I only read the post I'm responding to). I'm a horrible procrastinator and probably won't watch this show until months from now.

Old 05-30-2017, 09:14 AM

2,605 posts, read 2,708,564 times
I finally caught up with last 3 episode of this show. Lot of things has been explained in recent episode including Posiden identity and Sarah's husband. I think most of us saw it coming, we knew Jacob was too good to be true. Supporting his wife help her ex-husband.

Now the game begins, Jacob is just as smart as Michael so this will be interesting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV