Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2016, 12:02 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,603,681 times

Advertisements

Great interview, thanks for sharing it, Jax!

I would really have liked Michaela to be on the jury - she would have found it interesting, and her questions at the end would have been great!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2016, 06:30 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,267,688 times
Finally watched it this morning. I had to watch the Cubbies win the World Series Wednesday night so I had to skip on Survivor!

I think this was a really bad move on Jay's part. Michaela was a loyal ally and we even heard Jay and Will saying that! They didn't trust Bret but Michaela was loyal. So why vote her out and keep Bret?? Plus Michaela would be a huge target after the merge which they also admitted they knew was coming any day. I don't get it.

Someone earlier mentioned the hidden immunity idol. I'm quite surprised she didn't blurt out that Jay had it. As mad as she was and going off, it seemed like she was going to do that.

I'm a bit disappointed we didn't really get any confessional or reaction from Michelle or Jay about Figgy being voted out. They had to have had some reaction. And what about when Jay and Will went and told Bret and Sunday they were going to blindside Michaela? They had to have some reaction as well! But we saw nothing. I could have done without the farting and burping (though maybe that's telling us the guys are driving Michelle away) and done with more of those other two things I mentioned.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:13 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
And what about when Jay and Will went and told Bret and Sunday they were going to blindside Michaela? They had to have some reaction as well! But we saw nothing.
I wondered about that. They always show the blindside in the making but didn't this time.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:03 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros And what about when Jay and Will went and told Bret and Sunday they were going to blindside Michaela? They had to have some reaction as well! But we saw nothing

We didn't really need to see their reactions, because of course they weren;t going to be anything but happy to hear the news.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:15 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
[/i]

We didn't really need to see their reactions, because of course they weren;t going to be anything but happy to hear the news.
It would have been interesting to see though. There was no guarantee that Bret and Sunday were voting for Michaela. Not that was shown to us. Just one of those guys saying it. Who knows how the X-ers were going to vote? Granted, no matter who they voted for, if a blindside hadn't been introduced, one of them was dead in the water. So I would have liked to have seen the X-ers approached with the idea of the blindside. I found it strange not to see it.

I thought that Hannah was going to have a full-blown "episode" right then and there. I hope she is next to go after the merge this coming episode. She almost disgusts me.

Old 11-04-2016, 03:10 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It would have been interesting to see though. There was no guarantee that Bret and Sunday were voting for Michaela. Not that was shown to us. Just one of those guys saying it. Who knows how the X-ers were going to vote? Granted, no matter who they voted for, if a blindside hadn't been introduced, one of them was dead in the water. So I would have liked to have seen the X-ers approached with the idea of the blindside. I found it strange not to see it.

I thought that Hannah was going to have a full-blown "episode" right then and there. I hope she is next to go after the merge this coming episode. She almost disgusts me.
Why would the x-ers have voted for anybody but Michaela? It was their necks on the line otherwise.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:12 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
Quote:
I liked that exit interview very much. You rock, Michaela!
I liked her calm articulate exit video too only now I've watched TC video......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6MXkeT9wRM

she could have been the big threatening bully in camp for all we know. Her exit behavior says a lot more to me than her calm day after does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Great interview, thanks for sharing it, Jax!

I would really have liked Michaela to be on the jury - she would have found it interesting, and her questions at the end would have been great!
I would have liked to see her make the jury bet she'd be trying to sway folks at Ponderosa to her way of thinking. We'll most likely see her again in another survivor.

Old 11-04-2016, 08:49 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,186,749 times
OK so Jay will bring us up to speed why Will & he voted Michaela out because "she wears her emotions on her.....................................face". Bet the 2 Xers were just voting out a strong player to be gone before the merge since y'all say they didn't show any scrambling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgfJCKiN8z0

Old 11-05-2016, 12:31 AM

6,560 posts, read 14,458,564 times
Quote:
I wouldn't say she disgusts me, but I would say that she's going to keep at least one therapist in brandy and cigars over the course of her lifetime. If there's any steel in there, I have yet to see it. (Polar opposite to Mikayla, who was nothing but steel.)

Aren't we about due for an all-stars season? I'd love to see Mikayla in one of those.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:53 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,984,560 times
As a viewer I was glad Michaela got voted out. She was rude towards Figgy for no good reason when they were on the same tribe, and was ecstatic after she was voted out. Whether or not it was a good move by Jay to orchestrate the blindside against her remains to be seen. But if he makes it to the final two or three it'll be ammunition for him when making his case for having made big moves. If players don't make big moves the jury doesn't respect them, but if they do half the jury ends up hating them, so it's a double-edged sword.

Dave's a funny guy to watch, hope he stays in till the end. Wasn't a fan of Michelle at first, but like her more now. Jay shot up towards the top as one of my favorites after he actually played the game and blindsided someone. Not sure what it is about Hannah, maybe it's her geeky appearance with the big glasses and hair, but like her up to this point. If she gets petty and goes after Jay against her best interests then I'll think differently about her.

The season's getting more interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV