Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 03:37 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,804 times

Advertisements

So excited!!!!!!! WOOOHOOO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2016, 04:49 PM

4,725 posts, read 4,419,194 times
Coolness thank you for the reminder----------------Premier TONITE MONDAY 6/20

Old 06-20-2016, 04:59 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Huge mistake on her part. He's never there and he doesn't even like her. She'll be a single mother soon I bet...

Old 06-20-2016, 05:19 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Huge mistake on her part. He's never there and he doesn't even like her. She'll be a single mother soon I bet...
Yes but a single mom with a half way decent support check...

Old 06-20-2016, 09:43 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,239,275 times
Lori Waring Peterson's son Josh was arrested for suspicion of attempted murder, vehicle theft, felony evading police, hit-and-run and assault and battery.

Judging by his mugshot, he's obviously still taking drugs. I was hoping that after all of these years he had turned his life around......

Son of ex-'Real Housewives' star suspected of attempted murder in Costa Mesa shooting - Daily Pilot

Old 06-21-2016, 05:44 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Lori Waring Peterson's son Josh was arrested for suspicion of attempted murder, vehicle theft, felony evading police, hit-and-run and assault and battery.

Judging by his mugshot, he's obviously still taking drugs. I was hoping that after all of these years he had turned his life around......

Son of ex-'Real Housewives' star suspected of attempted murder in Costa Mesa shooting - Daily Pilot

he's been a lost cause for years.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:22 AM

3,739 posts, read 4,634,752 times
For those that have seen the first episode of the new season what did you all think about it?

Old 06-21-2016, 07:39 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,804 times
I thought Meghan looked awful....not just at the Drs office....she lost her spark, Jim is the same jerk as he was last season. Shannon is now imo officially a mean girl. New housewife is hard to look at....omg...all I saw were fake lips and awful plastic surgery. I will never trust Tamra after years of backstabbing and biotchiness, the yacht was GORGEOUS and Heathers speech was heartfelt ! Vickie is Vickie

Old 06-21-2016, 08:05 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,743,916 times
Vicki- lost all respect for her. I had a small ounce after last season and her relationship with Brooks. Brooks was verbally abusing her, so I was giving her a small pass. After last night with her still defending him and not understanding what she did wrong, hate her.

Shannon- definitely bitter mean girl! Wow, surprised to see that.

New Girl? Don't know what to think of her yet. First impression, not impressed. Who talks about being prom queen and on the cheer squad as an adult?? She is way too obsessed with appearances.

Old 06-21-2016, 08:21 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Vicki- lost all respect for her.
Icki Vicki might be the OG of the OC but she thinks that her actions should have no ramifications on her relationships. Watching the last season recap showed me how manipulative she is and how bad she really wants to be in a relationship. She cannot be alone and she said she has never been alone. She might want to look into that I guess Briana doesn't mind that her mom is buying her a house in the OC now that Brooks is out of the picture. It was painful to watch how Icki Vicki fell for all of Brooks's lies. How dramatic can you be to lie in the middle of the street in front of your house and cry when Brooks packed his stuff and moved out And watching the love fest between Icki Vicki and Jenna made me sick. Vicki just ran out of past cast mates to shoot with.

I loved how Meghan was talking about the IVF and Jim kept talking about the candles Wait until the baby comes along

I don't know if I can watch and listen to another season of Shannon telling us how much she and David have moved on from the affair and will later become enraged again about it.

I'm sure Tammy and Icki Vicki will make-up during the season. They have a love-hate-relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV