Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 10:19 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times

Advertisements

I loved last nights show--out of the mouths of babes--- tree&joe's girls told it like it is!!!
Nice to see siggy
enjoying a Shabbat meal as a family.
I'm still bummed Rosie and her crew got bumped from the regulars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2016, 10:34 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
I loved last nights show--out of the mouths of babes--- tree&joe's girls told it like it is!!!
Nice to see siggy
enjoying a Shabbat meal as a family.
I'm still bummed Rosie and her crew got bumped from the regulars.
Totally laughed when Gia talked about Tre's reactions, and Tre proved her right. Gia is smart, she's an observer.

Old 09-07-2016, 06:54 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,356,199 times
I loved that tough guy on the last episode. Getting all hot about not getting into a book release party???

Old 09-12-2016, 10:20 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
I get where Teresa is coming from re: Kathy and Rosie. She wasn't rude, she was cornered...and was polite given that they showed up and started to hijack her book signing with their own agenda. They were not that supportive of Teresa for a couple of seasons. They were downright malicious in a couple of episodes...Re-watch those last couple of seasons if you don't agree.

I think they are simply trying to develop a story line to stay on the show.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:50 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Hated to hear of Kathy's daughter with the brain tumor though. That's a lot of stress for a mom. I don't know why,other than a story line that she and Rosie give 2 cents about Teresa. Joe seems to be under a lot of stress about going to jail--understandable!!!!! But he should have thought it through before all the criminal activity.

Old 09-13-2016, 10:21 AM

168 posts, read 530,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city living View Post
I loved that tough guy on the last episode. Getting all hot about not getting into a book release party???
I'm sorry but that was soooo funny that you said that, cause I hadn't thought about it like that... but that is soooo great now looking at it like that. I wish all the arguments of course would stop, but if they have to have them, then let them all be about great things like books or cookies...oh wait....ahahahahahahahahahaa I can't believe, but as I type...........
I remembered the O.G. argument about the sprinkle COOKIES!! Is that crazy or what!!

Old 09-14-2016, 10:39 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Wow!@@ kathy did good for herself!!
Those canoli's bought a gorgeous home.
I think they want back in the show but ***** tah-ree-sah
Ain having it.
So much for blood thicka than watah.

Old 09-19-2016, 03:15 PM

1,912 posts, read 3,224,804 times
Did anyone else notice that Teresa's face...especially her upper lip didn't move when she spoke last nite? Stop with the botox....that was all I could focus on.

Old 09-20-2016, 10:02 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,356,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilah G. View Post
Wow!@@ kathy did good for herself!!
Those canoli's bought a gorgeous home.
I think they want back in the show but ***** tah-ree-sah
Ain having it.
So much for blood thicka than watah.
Hey now! Only Tree can talk smack about other peoples' families---they can't talk about hers!

Old 10-02-2016, 07:40 PM

339 posts, read 696,097 times
Okay even though Teresa gets on my nerves, let's be real, the family Juicy is probably the main reason I and probably most of us watch this show..

But Teresa needs to get her head out of the clouds or wherever it is -she IS a convicted felon aka criminal...She cannot spin that or pretend it didn't happen- a court of law found her guilty, not of one count, but on many counts and she served time, not in camp, but in a correctional facility aka prison/jail. She may be embarrassed this happened, she may even be angry at Joe believing that it's his fault this happened to her. Whatever

She needs to stop with that bs I was in "camp" and don't use the "C" word. Teresa is trying to turn a new leaf and I applaud that if it is sincere. At least she does not seem so excitable and ready to blow a fuse quickly so that is good, but from where I am sitting she seems to think that if she denies the truth of her situation; it never happened.

News flash- denial will not change the fact that Tre did a crime, was convicted, and did time. Unfortunately Teresa's record is stamped on her from this point forward like a fingerprint. I think if Teresa owns her screw up for what it is, I think some folks might respect this 'change' Teresa claims to be embarking on. To me, I feel this denial mode is that Tre really hasn't learned the lessons of this trying time in her life.

Also if you own your faults, it loses its power to hurt you.; No one can use it over you.

I think time will tell if Teresa has really changed, but I get po'd hearing the bs about I was in camp, don't use the “C” word...whatever...

Now having said that...Jacqueline is NOT a friend...she fights dirty, always bring up Teresa's criminal record when they fight. Those words still have power over Tre because Tre is trying to act like it didn't happened.. Tre should just come back with "Yes, I went to jail and did my time, so you need to get over it Jac." And that should put an end to that.

I don't know if Jac is upset that Tre and Mel are friends now and Jac and Tre are not quite the friends they used to be. Jac is too argumentative..not sure what her issues are, but Jac won't keep any real friends if she doesn't learn how to fight right and learn that if she stirs sh*t, it may come back and splatter on her.

In the end, I do hope Tre, and Joe too, has learned something from this and can move forward in a positive way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV