Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2016, 11:12 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,459,845 times

Advertisements

I think the super fans can go either way. While it's true they've seen what people did right and wrong, they lack that one key intangible of 'been there and felt it.' It's easy to say what one would do, should do, especially with access to all the episodes plus live feeds. They they get into the situation, and in reality it's not as easy when one doesn't have the bird's-eye view. There are stresses they've never felt, starting with the knowledge of the constant cameras rolling. Some acquit themselves very well, others not so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2016, 09:25 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,991,946 times
BB is pulling out all the stops to make it a good season but they have some boring houseguests. Overall I'm kind of sleepy on them now.

So, let's have some fun.

Least favorite houseguest so far and why? Go!

Anyone in the rankings for worst houseguest ever so far? Go! If so who is on that list too?

For me, bearded Paul is the worst. He needs to go. He's too loud, too annoying and too nasty looking. I don't think he's in the rankings though at least not yet. I can't think off the top of my head anyone worse than GI Jesse he was awful.

Though Jeff the second time was a prick and definitely somewhere in the rankings. Jeff vs Shelli no bueno a-hole.

Old 07-03-2016, 10:31 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
BB is pulling out all the stops to make it a good season but they have some boring houseguests. Overall I'm kind of sleepy on them now.

So, let's have some fun.

Least favorite houseguest so far and why? Go!
In the house right now would certainly be Paul.

Old 07-03-2016, 11:09 PM

Least favorite was Jozé. Sorry. Spelling it the way he says it. His parents need to get hooked on phonics.

Jozé might be one of the worst ever for sheer delusionality. That's not to take anything away from Paul, whose suckage is so powerful that he has a future with Kirby. Victor, however, strikes me as Full Massengill.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:31 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Least favorite was Jozé. Sorry. Spelling it the way he says it. His parents need to get hooked on phonics.

Jozé might be one of the worst ever for sheer delusionality. That's not to take anything away from Paul, whose suckage is so powerful that he has a future with Kirby. Victor, however, strikes me as Full Massengill.
Nothing more I can add to "spot on" opinions.

Old 07-04-2016, 09:36 AM

2,945 posts, read 4,991,946 times
Quote:

Hahaha! Isn't it a trip that all through suck and yet they were all grouped together. It's like idiots know their own kind and thus radiant towards them.

Old 07-04-2016, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Hahaha! Isn't it a trip that all through suck and yet they were all grouped together. It's like idiots know their own kind and thus radiant towards them.
There's that old expression of birds of a feather. In many reality show seasons, there's an M/V Massengill for all the bros to board. I love seeing them knocked out.

I'm just hoping we get through a season without Mr. Rectacular.

This season, Idjitte seems a little uncertain what to do, but she seems to have taken her nomination quarts like a trouper. Frank reads Massengill at heart to me, even though he's matured enough not to be so obvious about it. Nicole's and Bröntë's voices, between them, could clear out an auditorium in minutes. Tiffwhiny has doubled down on the family NeuRoussis and will be fun to watch until she gets nailed. Zack seems fairly sensible and I think Day'Gonne will lead her well up to a point. Dictor just has to go; he needs to find an island where he can establish himself as the state, the church, the divinity, and so on. There are a couple of young hottish women who have not yet achieved distinctness in my mind, so I don't recall their names. In the meantime, Polly will continue to make great hand gestures for the DR cam, and Corey will continue to deny reality.

Look on the bright side: so far no "I am a social media mogul and my sister is the biggest of the big stars" person. I don't want to mention his name because I know some of you are PTSDed by him (as am I).

Old 07-04-2016, 01:21 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
There's that old expression of birds of a feather. In many reality show seasons, there's an M/V Massengill for all the bros to board. I love seeing them knocked out.

I'm just hoping we get through a season without Mr. Rectacular.

This season, Idjitte seems a little uncertain what to do, but she seems to have taken her nomination quarts like a trouper. Frank reads Massengill at heart to me, even though he's matured enough not to be so obvious about it. Nicole's and Bröntë's voices, between them, could clear out an auditorium in minutes. Tiffwhiny has doubled down on the family NeuRoussis and will be fun to watch until she gets nailed. Zack seems fairly sensible and I think Day'Gonne will lead her well up to a point. Dictor just has to go; he needs to find an island where he can establish himself as the state, the church, the divinity, and so on. There are a couple of young hottish women who have not yet achieved distinctness in my mind, so I don't recall their names. In the meantime, Polly will continue to make great hand gestures for the DR cam, and Corey will continue to deny reality.

Look on the bright side: so far no "I am a social media mogul and my sister is the biggest of the big stars" person. I don't want to mention his name because I know some of you are PTSDed by him (as am I).
AMEN, brother!!!

Old 07-04-2016, 02:18 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,944 times
What's Massengill?

Old 07-04-2016, 02:20 PM

They manufacture douches.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV