Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-18-2016, 01:02 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,703,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdnirene View Post
Victor's puppet show this evening - funny:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0rs6Mu...ature=youtu.be

LOL - I don't think it can be shown on TV because of the language.
OMG that is HILARIOUS! And a great job! LOL

And yeah, WARNING: if you don't like to hear a lot of profanity then I would advise you not to watch it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 05:49 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,334,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Not only annoying but I could not understand whatever it was she was saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Usually I have been able to understand 'it' in past seasons but this time I did not catch much of it at all.
At least I'm not alone in this. The amount of times I had to rewind was pathetic.

Old 08-18-2016, 06:03 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,518,175 times
I couldn't understand the zings either and also had to replay them. and still didn't understand them. The ones that I understood was very lame. Only good one was to Nicole about her not having any better game play this season compared to her last.

Old 08-18-2016, 06:55 AM

1,040 posts, read 1,077,858 times
I couldn't understand the zings either:

Thanks to Morty's for this:

Everyone is napping, and Zingbot comes in and wakes them up! Michelle tells us that she is just taking a nap like usual and she hears a very familiar voice. We see her launch out of bed and run to hug Zingbot. Michelle tells us this voice is Zingbot, and she's excited because as a super-fan, being zinged by Zingbot is an honor.

Everyone is gathered in the kitchen, and Corey is the first to be zinged....What do you call the man who sweeps Nicole off her feet, sends her heart to flutter and makes her hear wedding bells... Hayden! ZINGGG!

Everyone laughs and Paulie asks if that is a zing at Corey or Nicole?

Victor is next to be zinged...Zingbot says he was trying to think of the best word to describe him, and realized it is best said in Spanish..."tu el douch-bag" ...ZINGGG!

In DR, Victor comes at Zingbot in return and tells Zingbot he's "el stupid" Zing!

Zingbot tells James that he likes to scare people in the house, but this summer the people he's scared the most are Natalie's parents, "He's the son-in-law you never wanted." ZINGGGG!

Paulie is Zingbot's next target. Paulie, anyone who says that you are a less attractive, less charming, and all-around lesser version of Cody... is correct! ZINGGG!!!

Zingbot announces a new BB baby announcement... it sleeps all day and cries all night, and can't stop throwing up. Please welcome "Big Meech!" Michelle jumps in front of Zingbot to take a bow. Michelle tells us that she can't deny it... Big Meech got what she deserved.

Zingbot addresses Natalie next. "Natalie, we all know you're not the brightest bulb but luckily what you lack in smarts, you make up for in armpit hair... Sasquatch ZINGGG!"

Natalie tells us that literally it's not her fault. She gets her underarms waxed and they grow back really thick.

Nicole is Zingbot's next target. "Nicole, watching you on BB16 was a little tough. You threw your game away for a showmance, you were terrible in competitions, and ultimately had no chance of winning it all. Oh wait, that's THIS season! Zakiyah-Zakiyah-ZINGGGG!!!

Nicole tells us that she always thought she wanted to meet Zingbot, but he's not that cool.

Paul is the next to be zinged. "Paul, you have a lot of catchphrases: Pissed, Friendship, "Your Boy". I've got a catch phrase that everyone will get behind..."Shut the [bleeeeeep] up. ZING ZING ZINGGG!!!"

Everyone laughs, including Paul who throws his pelican toy, then puts the toy on Zingbot. Zingbot announces that he has decided to run for president, and they should meet him in the back yard for the veto competition.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:42 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,846 times
Since my hearing is not the best I thought it was me. Glad to hear others could not understand it either. Funny the bully is now doing all the crying. Maybe if Paulie gets the roundtrip ticket he will be arrested for threatening to have the girl beat up.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:44 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,152,348 times
Had a dream Paulie had the round trip ticket. It would make for great TV, but part of me wonders if it was better to take one of Paulie/Corey out next week when that round trip stuff expires.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:13 AM

5,518 posts, read 7,107,963 times
Why were Paulie and Corey sleeping together?
They were a tad bit too close.

Old 08-18-2016, 09:51 AM

2,446 posts, read 1,386,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
Because Paulie, "Doesn't like to sleep alone". From what I understand, he sleeps with either Corey or Paul every night.... Pretty strange if you ask me.

Old 08-18-2016, 10:14 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
There are some questions best left unanswered.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:46 PM

278 posts, read 252,334 times
Enjoyed the zings last night! Victor, El douche! spot on! Nicole's was spot on! The rest were good!

Paulie, give me a friggin break! and notice, Natalie comforts him, and he says nothing!

Looking forward to tonight, and please don't let Paulie, have the round trip ticket!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV