Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2016, 08:07 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,851,526 times

Advertisements

I liked the guest chefs and think that worked out okay but Christina was still the weak point. She's just not that good. The winner, meh, he was okay and not that jerk David.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2016, 02:29 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,877,849 times
I wanted Brandi to win, but I'm okay with Shaun winning.

I want Tosi fired, she's terrible.

Old 09-17-2016, 03:40 PM

919 posts, read 786,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayden22 View Post
I wanted Brandi to win, but I'm okay with Shaun winning.

I want Tosi fired, she's terrible.
Ever notice how when she's tasting the food she will sometimes turn the fork around backwards and stab this miniscule bite? How can you be judging a dish when you take one tiny cube of meat?

Old 09-18-2016, 01:02 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,552,298 times
I liked the season, but I think David should have gone when he was having his temper tantrums. Why they kept him, I have no idea. I'm okay with Shaun winning. Glad a guy won. I thought for certain they'd have Brandi win as she's young, cute, perky, etc. But, a D.J. from Vegas works for me.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:42 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,079,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
I liked the guest chefs and think that worked out okay but Christina was still the weak point. She's just not that good. The winner, meh, he was okay and not that jerk David.
I don't like that pastry chef, Christina, either. Not sure why, but I don't.

I liked Brandi, and the black lady ( sorry, I forget her name ) and I was pretty surprised when Ramsey went running after David. I live in Vegas, so I wanted to root for the Vegas guys, but David was too much.

Old 09-18-2016, 07:58 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,401,981 times
I imagine the "running after David" was a bit of drama. My guess is, all contestants have signed contracts to stay until they are booted. They can't just leave in a huff. But pulling them aside and reminding them of their contractual obligation isn't good television.

I'm ok with Shaun winning. He had passion and worked hard. Good for him.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:12 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,423,886 times
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't like Christina. She dresses like a 12-year-old. Babydoll dresses? At her age? Really? Grow up, lady.

I liked this season and I'd've been OK with either Brandi or Shaun winning, but really happy for Shaun.

Old 09-20-2016, 07:48 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,079,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I liked the season, but I think David should have gone when he was having his temper tantrums. Why they kept him, I have no idea. I'm okay with Shaun winning. Glad a guy won. I thought for certain they'd have Brandi win as she's young, cute, perky, etc. But, a D.J. from Vegas works for me.
Amen on the David temper tantrums. Not sure if you watch Master Chef Jr. With the little kids, but they have more sportsmanship and class at eight years old than that guy. And I get to drive on the same roads as David. I imagine he's probably "that guy" behind the wheel as well. ( sigh )

Old 09-21-2016, 11:10 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,462,296 times
I like Master Chef Jr better than the adult one.

Old 08-09-2022, 08:30 PM

83 posts, read 52,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
[*]Gordon demands - not perfection - but great care and effort. He is a harsh taskmaster
Speaking of being a taskmaster, I have been watching the New Zealand version of a show called Taskmaster (thank you internet). I like the second season the best right now, but season three has been a more polished alternative to an okay-enough first season.

As for MasterChef, I have seen some of that show too (again, thank you internet). I would be interested in watching more of it at some point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV