Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2016, 08:35 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,193 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big-Bucks View Post
That Carl E. Douglas is all about race. At the end of the show he said "They got him" -- as in "the white people got him". Gimme a break. OJ should have gone to death row. Instead he's going to only serve about 10 years total. But Carl E. Douglas is all bent out of shape because a black man is doing time like it's friggin' 1850 and he's fighting against slavery.
Indeed, he is one disgusting nasty waste of flesh. I can't stand the sight of him.

Flea Bailey is right behind him, for different reasons. He's a loud-mouthed liar. He should have been disbarred years ago. He loses almost all of his big cases, starting with the Boston Strangler. And this OJ case wasn't really his case. It belonged to Johnny Cockroach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 03:21 PM

4,437 posts, read 7,672,681 times
If the evidence was so overwhelming (blood all over the place, blood on the Bronco, plus OJ's cut finger), why the need to do any 'framing'? (if there was any 'framing'!).

Old 06-22-2016, 11:35 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
What i still don't understand is why did mark lie on the stand? A simple yes would have him gave him the Leverage when Lee Bailey
In a sick and twisted way I feel sorry for mark. He should have been upfront about using the N word and about his case against the police pension fund.
Barry Scheck and Johnny C. raked Fung and the rest of the detectives over the coals.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G7D0wov4WE

Old 06-23-2016, 07:11 PM

7,126 posts, read 8,650,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
What i still don't understand is why did mark lie on the stand? A simple yes would have him gave him the Leverage when Lee Bailey
In a sick and twisted way I feel sorry for mark. He should have been upfront about using the N word and about his case against the police pension fund.
Barry Scheck and Johnny C. raked Fung and the rest of the detectives over the coals.

I remember at the time that any answer other than "pleading the 5th" would have opened him up to some legal jeopardy...Don't waste your pity on poor "Mark"...he took his 15 minutes of fame and parlayed it into a very nice career for himself... all pity belongs to Nicole and Ron...

Old 06-23-2016, 08:10 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishiis49 View Post
I remember at the time that any answer other than "pleading the 5th" would have opened him up to some legal jeopardy...Don't waste your pity on poor "Mark"...he took his 15 minutes of fame and parlayed it into a very nice career for himself... all pity belongs to Nicole and Ron...
Yes those poor people and seeing how they died tore me up. I could of went a lifetime with seeing their butchered up body. This special pulled no punches.
LAPD screwed along with the DAs office screwed this case up pretty good.

Old 06-25-2016, 04:38 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,672,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post

One wonders whether better witness preparation by the prosecutors, or an examination like this or on redirect, could've prevented much of the damage.....?

Q: Detective Fuhman, you are a homicide detective, correct?
A: Yes.
Q: And in your line of work, you've come across hard core criminals, murders, right?
A: Right.
Q: And it's safe to say, that during the many interrogations you've done with these hard core criminals and murders, you've had heated moments where some 'regretful' words were exchanged, from the criminals, and back from you, correct?
Q: Correct.

Now, there were some other contexts of Fuhrman using the N word and racial talk, outside of interrogations of suspects. ("I wanna join the South African Apartheid Police!"). Add to that Fuhrman's actual steadfast denial of the N word on the stand, and the hole he dug may have been too deep.....!

Old 06-25-2016, 09:15 PM

26,726 posts, read 26,798,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDaisy View Post
I am curious if he and AC are still friends.
Scroll down for Al Cowlings.
This is what happened to all the important people in O.J. Simpson’s life - LA Times
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV