Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2017, 06:43 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,854,747 times

Advertisements

So slow at the beginning and so rushed now...
Find out Baz's new girlfriend is running the Mexican crew...not her brother who was her front...
She will rip Baz off in a second...he thought he was so smart...patronizing her all these years and had no clue she was Smurf on steroids w/an accent...

Baz is destroying the family in some weird chest-thumping demonstration...
Pope will really self destruct now...
Craig in way over his head
Deran should run for hills and start over someplace else while he can...
J has more on his plate than he realizes and why go back to Nikki I have no idea...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2017, 08:30 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
I do think also that craig is way in over his head and that girl had her relatives scare him really bad in the first season and now he still wants to ignore her whoa ,...... Yes deran should run for his life and get away from all of them and put the bar up for sale and get what he can and say goodbye to his whole clan ..jay has all that money stuffed at that one ladys house his former neighbors . I would take that and run if I were him too .

Old 08-20-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
I do think also that craig is way in over his head and that girl had her relatives scare him really bad in the first season and now he still wants to ignore her whoa ,...... Yes deran should run for his life and get away from all of them and put the bar up for sale and get what he can and say goodbye to his whole clan ..jay has all that money stuffed at that one ladys house his former neighbors . I would take that and run if I were him too .
Just a clarification...
Deran is renting/leasing the bar...he did not buy it from the female owner...
He has said several times he wants to buy it and leave the clan...

Old 08-23-2017, 08:33 AM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
Wow what an episode last night.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:16 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post

oh do tell since I cut my cable . just too exspensive now and have to start paying down better on my bills .

Old 08-23-2017, 10:32 AM

841 posts, read 553,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Agree. I feel like so much is happening all at once! Only one episode left this season!

Old 08-23-2017, 10:57 AM

Pope was so sweet in last night's episode...
And interesting to get some inside dope about the job he went to prison for...
Nice to see Laura San Giacomo.
Another beauty who hasn't aged that well I guess, but loved her in "Quigley Down Under"...
J is in the lion's den going back to Smurf's with Baz and his "lady" there...
Anyone else think Baz was going to break the door down at Pope's gf's?

Old 08-23-2017, 12:48 PM

2,837 posts, read 2,694,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Pope was so sweet in last night's episode...
And interesting to get some inside dope about the job he went to prison for...
Nice to see Laura San Giacomo.
Another beauty who hasn't aged that well I guess, but loved her in "Quigley Down Under"...
J is in the lion's den going back to Smurf's with Baz and his "lady" there...
Anyone else think Baz was going to break the door down at Pope's gf's?
Pope was not so sweet when he was smothering Baz's wife.

I thought Laura San Giacomo was really cute in "Just Shoot Me". Guess cute does not hold up as well as pretty. She is still quite attractive though.

Old 08-23-2017, 01:06 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,068,123 times
Ellen Barkin killed it in this episode. The scene where Pope brings Lena to the jail and Smurf comes out smiling at the kid and the next second she is glaring at Pope. lol. And Craig telling Deran "you dont think Smurf is working some angle?" You damn right she is! Mama Bear has her claws fully extended and you best believe Baz better watch his back. I wonder how J is going to handle not giving Baz power of attorney as I cant imagine he would want to **** of Smurf. He's smart so I'm dying to see what he has up his sleeve. And J, get rid of that flake of a girlfriend. Total liabillity. Take her out to the desert, put a bullet in her head and go to school. I'm assuming Pope robbed those banks for Lena's future? And Baz's girlfriend? She's definitely going to double cross him. The season finale should be a nail biter.

Old 08-23-2017, 02:38 PM

12,386 posts, read 8,146,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
Ellen Barkin killed it in this episode. The scene where Pope brings Lena to the jail and Smurf comes out smiling at the kid and the next second she is glaring at Pope. lol. And Craig telling Deran "you dont think Smurf is working some angle?" You damn right she is! Mama Bear has her claws fully extended and you best believe Baz better watch his back. I wonder how J is going to handle not giving Baz power of attorney as I cant imagine he would want to **** of Smurf. He's smart so I'm dying to see what he has up his sleeve. And J, get rid of that flake of a girlfriend. Total liabillity. Take her out to the desert, put a bullet in her head and go to school. I'm assuming Pope robbed those banks for Lena's future? And Baz's girlfriend? She's definitely going to double cross him. The season finale should be a nail biter.
Yes his financial advisor, the inside man in the job he was convicted for said he needed a million more to set up Lena for life. So Pope went on a kamikaze spree of bank robberies to add to his cut from Smurf's ready cash stash. I am predicting that Pope is the first to fall
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV