Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2009, 04:40 PM

540 posts, read 1,329,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
While I am not a fan of either of them, really, I did see the latest pictures on the Today show and frankly, Jon is an ass.
Ha, I had this loser pegged when I watched a few episodes when the kids were just babies.
When the Today Show had pictures of him with his new sucker, (er girlfriend)
I said, nah..nah..told ya so. He's a pathetic little weanie and will never amount to more than that. Sorry kiddies, he will disappoint you, your entire lives. You will end up loathing him.

I would drop in and scan this thread every now and then, and could only shake my head in amazement at the number of people defending this cretin. Guess he had many fooled.

Old 07-14-2009, 07:20 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunky View Post
that's because it takes two for a marriage to fail. They were very ill suited for each other...just like a lot of couples who don't have to play the whole thing out in front of cameras.
All of this is true. I was and continue to be turned off by Kate's demeanor, but Jon is being his own worst enemy as well.

Old 07-14-2009, 09:45 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
So in your world women that have been cheated on deserve free plastic surgery, other freebies galore and free trips ? How do you know what Kate is doing in regards to her sex life except for what you read in the tabloids and see on television? It's been said well by others. Tabloids and tabloid television is just that. None of us here know the full truth. We can only make speculations based on the behavior we have seen on their show, and the pictures and gossip stories we see on the internet or television.

I hope for the children's sake that Kate gets off her pathetic high horse and Jon gets a backbone and grows up, and they CEASE filming of this program. I'm not just talking about the summer, I mean for good. They should be ashamed of themselves, and are too full of themselves to see that what they have done has wrecked their marrriage and probably harmed their children's well being.
sure they do--why not?

after jon--i think anyone would wait awhile to start a relationship--be it sexual and otherwise--stay on topic--this is not about my world!

Old 07-14-2009, 10:50 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,461,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
All of this is true. I was and continue to be turned off by Kate's demeanor, but Jon is being his own worst enemy as well.

I hope Jon's been paying attention to the news this past week. His new girlfriend is a college dropout who's been busted for drugs. She's admitted to friends she enjoys the fame and money. How terrible would it be if he ended up like Steve McNair.

Old 07-15-2009, 04:52 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I have defended (some of) Jon's actions pretty staunchly on here, but he is getting harder and harder to defend. He is turning out to be a Class A creep. I still don't excuse Kate and her behavior, but Jon is acting like an idiot.
Agreed. It is becoming more evident that he is NOT putting his children's best interests at heart. He should be laying low, let the divorce go through, and stop doing silly things that bring negative publicity to himself, which could harm those children. If the children haven't heard about it yet, they will find out one day, and they WILL resent him.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
sure they do--why not? Then what's good for the goose is good for the gander, and you shouldn't worry yourself so much about Jon's hairplugs so much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
this is not about my world! Bingo, give the lady a prize. You've got that right, we all should be more concerned how this is affecting the children.

Old 07-15-2009, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballgal View Post
Ha, I had this loser pegged when I watched a few episodes when the kids were just babies.
Did you also have Kate pegged from the beginning to turn into a money hungry, verbally abusive woman ? She quit a normal job of being a nurse to stay home with her kids at the beginning. Who would have guessed that she would decide to travel around the country to be a celebrity and leave her children with this "cretin" as you call Jon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballgal View Post
I would drop in and scan this thread every now and then, and could only shake my head in amazement at the number of people defending this cretin. Guess he had many fooled.
People were only "defending him" as you put it before he started regressing into his 20's. Anyone who sits there and says that Kate isn't just as guilty of causing that marriage to break up is mistaken, unless you feel that emotionally and verbally abusing someone on television is ok.

Both of them agreed to exploit their family on televsion, and when the money started rolling in, they both changed for the worse. Neither of them made a good decision in regards to their children's privacy or safety. Both of them have enjoyed the perks of being reality stars. I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around, and feel that this whole mess they are going through is a result of their bad decisions. Sadly, it's their kids that are paying the consequences.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:35 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,453,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Did you also have Kate pegged from the beginning to turn into a money hungry, verbally abusive woman ? She quit a normal job of being a nurse to stay home with her kids at the beginning.
Who'd have thought just 5 years ago, looking at this very average new mom...

http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327/blueberry_land/93111_kate-gosselin-in-2004.jpg (broken link)

Old 07-15-2009, 07:45 AM

444 posts, read 1,049,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunky View Post
She didn't get arrested today. She has a record of a marijuana arrest from 2005 when she was a student at Indiana University.

I think she meant she jsut read about it today not that it actually happened today.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:10 AM

1,287 posts, read 3,336,934 times
Ahhhhhhh...gotcha.

Yikes...I smoked a lot of weed in college. I've been a good mom and a productive member of society. You'd have to be a Duggar to pass muster anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV