Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2009, 03:32 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Now that I've heard him say that he's not engaged and is "single" I don't think it is as bad as if her were actually planning to marry Hailey or some other 20 something w/o a clue about being a mom. He is allowed to date. Poor choices of girls, IMO, but it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with what he does when he is home with his kids. Too bad it is in the tabloids for his kids to see, though.

Yes, and his poorest choice was Kate.

Old 07-27-2009, 04:32 PM

90 posts, read 177,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
You said it.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:20 AM

1,507 posts, read 3,133,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Do you think the way Kate talked to Jon was ok? Do you think it was justified?
i do think it happened cause she was at the end of her rope and my guess is he was just as sarcastic and demeaning off camera--i caught some of it on earlier episodes

Old 07-28-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
do you REALLY think the post kate skanks would have been better choices

Old 07-28-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I've seen no evidence that Jon is a bad father. I could tell you of some really bad fathers behaviors. Jon is not one of those.
Who he is sleeping with or not has nothing to do with his ability to be a good father. Nor,IMHO, does it show a lack of immaturity. He can sleep with who he chooses......I could not care less.

his handling of the divorce,his choice to date skanks,his BRINGING THEM HOME,his choosing NOT to be with the kids on holidays,finally his picking a 2 seater auto,small apt in other states,bringing a skanky girlfriend along on a trip with one of the kids certainly DOES NOT make him a good father---Good fathers FOCUS ON THE KIDS DURING A DIVORCE AND NOT ON DATING A REJECT FROM GIRLS GONE WILD!

Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,164,918 times
LOL........you take all this too seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
his handling of the divorce,his choice to date skanks,his BRINGING THEM HOME,his choosing NOT to be with the kids on holidays,finally his picking a 2 seater auto,small apt in other states,bringing a skanky girlfriend along on a trip with one of the kids certainly DOES NOT make him a good father---Good fathers FOCUS ON THE KIDS DURING A DIVORCE AND NOT ON DATING A REJECT FROM GIRLS GONE WILD!

Old 07-28-2009, 04:10 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,207 times
Quote:
Reps to you !! What a nightmare, can you imagine living with that ?

Old 07-28-2009, 04:16 AM

1,106 posts, read 2,954,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
LOL........you take all this too seriously.
Tried to rep you, but couldn't.

I see that the show is starting again August 3rd. So much for Kate taking time out for her children. She's mother of the year alright. I can see her now "back to work kids, I don't care how miserable you are. I've got a divorce to pay for, and more freebies to get !!!!"

I have a feeling interest will die down after awhile. People will get sick of "The Kate Show" where she whines that she has to do things by herself, etc. Now that the Octoskank is getting a show, people's curiosity will probably move over to her.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:49 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
do you REALLY think the post kate skanks would have been better choices
Nope. But he hasn't married any of them (yet).

As for their personalities, why would Kate come off as such a b---h on camera and not be that way off......why would Jon not come off on camera just as badly? The cameras are all over them, and each of them is who they are. Kate is the one who pushed Jon away. Jon is no prize, sure, but there is no excuse for that woman's demeanor.

Old 07-28-2009, 05:55 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
i do think it happened cause she was at the end of her rope and my guess is he was just as sarcastic and demeaning off camera--i caught some of it on earlier episodes
It's what I've been saying. He was the same way (example- the furniture episode) but either he changed it while the camera was rolling or TLC realized editing his hissy fits out & leaving Kate's dry humor in made for better TV. I've said many times that Matt Roloff used to post at the TLC board that it was all editing and what you actually saw isn't necessarily what actually happened. He also said they edited out of order, which if you watch closely you can see that.

Jon is doing damage control after Hailey's People mag interview.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV