U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-01-2009, 04:25 AM

1,107 posts, read 1,635,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
how do you know he's suffering--does he tell you !!!!

poor j he is suffering so much that he had to buy a new sports car and drown his sorrows in bars with younger girls---meanwhile kate is taking the kids out herself!
Would you please calm down with all the !!!!!!!!! ?

anyone can see that Jon is suffering. He does not look happy at all. LOL @ your comment regarding his sports car and Kate taking the kids out. HELLO, anybody home, she's traveling most of the time with her body guards, having a great time. Please.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by returningtonepa??? View Post
maybe you should step in and set her straight for your family life must be perfect!
You're bordering on personal attacks here.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:28 AM

1,948 posts, read 2,048,822 times
^^^
Jon is beyond miserable, If it weren't for the cameras he would have 'been' slapped the taste out of Kate's mouth lol!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternerDC View Post
I don't put too much stock in the gossip mags. And I did watch about 10 min of the E! special and it seems like total crap to me. It disgusted me and I turned it off.
Agreed.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
^^^
Jon is beyond miserable, If it weren't for the cameras he would have 'been' slapped the taste out of Kate's mouth lol!
Yeah, I think a lot of people would like to do that.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 AM

1,810 posts, read 2,457,311 times
Our local paper ran a story yesterday about Jon & Kate.(I live in the same township as they do in PA). Never watched the show so I can't form any opinion at all,except for what I know goes on around here. (such as stores having to ask public paying customers to leave because "she" is on her way!)...
The paper basically stated that when Kate was pregnant,it was our newspaper that was contacted first,our newspaper that asked the community for help when the babies were born (for things such as cribs,diapers,food,etc...). The community apparently helped-alot.
It now seems that they have tried to get interviews with them,so that a factual story could be told and Kate will not speak with them, apparently not "big town" enough for them as they have moved on to bigger and better news outlets.
The reporter basically said that our paper will not be reporting about their doomed marriage or Kate's luxury items,vacays,etc... but yet they will wait for when Kate & Jon are ready to tell their story (if they ever decide to) to the community who helped them to begin with...
It was interesting I think.
Obviously it comes across as "the community was once good enough for them,especially in a time of need" but now they have their fame & fortune (well money wise that is...) the community no longer matters to them.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 AM

1,948 posts, read 2,048,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
Yeah, I think a lot of people would like to do that.
Heehee~!

Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 AM

1,692 posts, read 2,187,201 times
Not surprised

Old 06-01-2009, 09:41 AM

2,475 posts, read 3,352,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMD67 View Post
Our local paper ran a story yesterday about Jon & Kate.(I live in the same township as they do in PA). Never watched the show so I can't form any opinion at all,except for what I know goes on around here. (such as stores having to ask public paying customers to leave because "she" is on her way!)...
The paper basically stated that when Kate was pregnant,it was our newspaper that was contacted first,our newspaper that asked the community for help when the babies were born (for things such as cribs,diapers,food,etc...). The community apparently helped-alot.
It now seems that they have tried to get interviews with them,so that a factual story could be told and Kate will not speak with them, apparently not "big town" enough for them as they have moved on to bigger and better news outlets.
The reporter basically said that our paper will not be reporting about their doomed marriage or Kate's luxury items,vacays,etc... but yet they will wait for when Kate & Jon are ready to tell their story (if they ever decide to) to the community who helped them to begin with...
It was interesting I think.
Obviously it comes across as "the community was once good enough for them,especially in a time of need" but now they have their fame & fortune (well money wise that is...) the community no longer matters to them.
Figures bite the hand that fed them!

Old 06-01-2009, 09:52 AM

2,475 posts, read 3,352,514 times
As for the OCD cleaning thing Kate has....kids are kids...that is what baths are for..and washers...and cloth rags....let them kids be kids for heaven sake. Kids can't even get a stain on their clothes....oh they are going to have issues when they get older. My sister-in-law in like this with my niece and it drivers me up the wall. One time my niece had an ice cream with her cousin when she stayed with us one weekend. And she dripped ice cream on her shirt (she was 8) she was so upset and crying fearing her mother would be so mad at her. I cleaned the shirt and the next day when she went home nothing was ever mentioned. That poor child I felt for her so badly. I spoke up about it with my brother and sister-in-law and they brushed it off like nothing. Made me sad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV