Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2016, 08:12 AM

862 posts, read 519,498 times

Advertisements

Show rebounded from a slow start, it's still overall ridiculous, but I enjoy it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2016, 03:19 PM

9,822 posts, read 11,544,162 times
This was the turning point for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvVqD7QPEtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuhsEJgiWLE

Old 09-19-2016, 10:07 AM

3,032 posts, read 4,734,733 times
After watching it some more, it has gotten better from the first episode. It feels less like Eastbound and Down... but the principal lady steals the show in a lot of her scenes.

Old 09-19-2016, 10:47 AM

11,759 posts, read 14,650,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomlikeme View Post
After watching it some more, it has gotten better from the first episode. It feels less like Eastbound and Down... but the principal lady steals the show in a lot of her scenes.
My wife likes it to a degree so I have continued to watch it, and I'm afraid I think it's still terrible. Still, I understand that they have already shot two seasons' worth of episodes and they're planning on airing all of them. I guess they didn't ask me.

Old 09-19-2016, 01:58 PM

Last episode was great!
Poor Mr. Gamby, I think he figured out that his partner is a lunatic too late.
Good first season imo

Old 09-20-2016, 07:50 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,859,987 times
I made it 2 1/2 episodes in and stopped. I enjoyed Eastbound but that attitude fails with a Vice-Principle. It simply doesn't work because of the job. A pro athlete could get away with that, not so much a teacher of children.

Old 10-30-2017, 10:34 AM

2 more episode Left
Last night was a great episode. At lease he knows who shot him now.

Old 10-30-2017, 11:34 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
2 more episode Left
Last night was a great episode. At lease he knows who shot him now.
Maybe we know, maybe we don't. The Jeep Grand Cherokee is not Russell's car; it's his ex-wife's car that he said we won in the divorce. Also, Ms. Abbott is clearly mentally ill as evidenced when she said she would kill herself if Gamby broke up with her. And Ms. Abbott could have had time to plant the incriminating evidence in the Jeep while it was parked at the beach house as revenge for not being invited on the trip. I think the writers made Russell and Gamby take a taxi so that Abbott would have time to plant the evidence.

With all that said, the killer could be either:

Russell;
Abbott; or
Christine (Russell's ex-wife)

Old 10-31-2017, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspe4 View Post
Maybe we know, maybe we don't. The Jeep Grand Cherokee is not Russell's car; it's his ex-wife's car that he said we won in the divorce. Also, Ms. Abbott is clearly mentally ill as evidenced when she said she would kill herself if Gamby broke up with her. And Ms. Abbott could have had time to plant the incriminating evidence in the Jeep while it was parked at the beach house as revenge for not being invited on the trip. I think the writers made Russell and Gamby take a taxi so that Abbott would have time to plant the evidence.

With all that said, the killer could be either:

Russell;
Abbott; or
Christine (Russell's ex-wife)
Good Points
I wouldn't rule out Russell mother in law or Ray at this point. Russell really was crossing the line with his comments at the teenage girls.
I'm calling my shot, I think it was Lee's wife Christine that shot Gamby( it was her Jeep)

Last edited by hitman619; 10-31-2017 at 12:45 PM..

Old 11-02-2017, 07:14 AM

1,785 posts, read 2,382,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Good Points
I wouldn't rule out Russell mother in law or Ray at this point. Russell really was crossing the line with his comments at the teenage girls.
I'm calling my shot, I think it was Lee's wife Christine that shot Gamby( it was her Jeep)
Interesting call. Do you think Christine's motivation was that she wanted to make Lee happy by killing Gamby so that Lee can get promoted? The way the show is written, I don't put it past the writers to bring something out of left field like that. Russell and Ms. Abbott are too obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV