Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 02:48 AM

4,490 posts, read 3,925,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I hope it is not true as I may skip watching although I predict a season of drama and in the end Nick to be single after having an engagement.

Honestly I doubt the announcement is true as it spoils the Bachelor in Paradise outcome so it doesn't even make sense this announcement.
It was formally announced on After Paradise tonight. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 03:39 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMike77 View Post
It was formally announced on After Paradise tonight. Sorry.
I taped it and haven't watched it yet. Honestly I'm disappointed that out of all the men in the US this franchise let's Nick on the show for a 4th time. I hope the viewers will not turn away from watching just like I'm considering as it may risk the shows future.

Maybe I'm wrong but there are so many great guys.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:12 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
I taped it and haven't watched it yet. Honestly I'm disappointed that out of all the men in the US this franchise let's Nick on the show for a 4th time. I hope the viewers will not turn away from watching just like I'm considering as it may risk the shows future.

Viewers SHOULD turn away to show their displeasure. Maybe THEN TPTB will "get" how tired fans are of Nick.

Old 08-31-2016, 08:03 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Viewers SHOULD turn away to show their displeasure. Maybe THEN TPTB will "get" how tired fans are of Nick.
Yeah, I think I'll pass. I wasn't familiar with Nick prior to the current season of BIP, but I don't need to see him again.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:12 AM

4,344 posts, read 4,717,731 times
Send a message to @chrisbharrison and @fleissmeister telling them your displeasure.

My message: @fleissmeister @chrisbharrison Lost me for next season. Totally over Nick.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:02 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I'd MUCH rather it was Wells. But it seems he was on Paradise, which means that he won't be the Bachelor.

Bring in someone new. Isn't there some good looking D-list celebrity who wants the gig?
Looks like you got the bit about being on Paradise totally, 100% wrong.

Quote:
I hope it is not true as I may skip watching although I predict a season of drama and in the end Nick to be single after having an engagement.

Honestly I doubt the announcement is true as it spoils the Bachelor in Paradise outcome so it doesn't even make sense this announcement.
It's absolutely true. It was announced on After Paradise last night. Believe it!

Miochelle Collins was about to have a cow. Which would be a good thing; it might bring her down to normal size.

Old 08-31-2016, 11:09 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Posted in the BIP thread, but I'm actually fine with it being Nick. I wasn't thrilled or anything, lol, but I'm just glad it wasn't any of the finalists from Jojo's season.. I'm familar with 'the many seasons of Nick' , and after BIP, I don't "hate" him like I did when he crashed Kaitlyn's.. He's just whatever now. . . Grown up a bit, maybe?! But if this fool proposes again on tv , omg.. ( the previews made it look like he proposes to that chic Jen on BIP.. like, really dude?!? That'll be his 3rd televised strike and the Bachelor makes 4.. Lol )

Old 08-31-2016, 11:10 AM

2,906 posts, read 1,981,289 times
Considering some of the other guys they've chosen to play the part I don't think Nick is a bad choice. He seems to have matured, but it still (barely) young enough for the role and in good enough shape to appeal to some of the women. I'm sure there'll be at least a couple that'll say they went on because he was going to be the Bachelor. I'm more curious who the women will be, that's what gets me tuning in during the winter months. What kind of drama will we see this time around?

Old 08-31-2016, 11:22 AM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times
Quote:

Yeah, out in the real world- but not on this show.. lol.

Old 09-02-2016, 02:16 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
I have the feeling Chris Harris is about to leave the show but that is my gut feeling.

The franchise probably goes for most shocking and Luke isn't shocking but more boring and decent and with Nick they can expect some hot nights.

Nowadays it is more about how to insult someone on live TV as Nick did and being softer doesn't fool me as the old Nick is still some where in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV