Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2017, 11:23 AM

130,322 posts, read 12,105,905 times

Advertisements

I am waiting for them to wake up & realize Paul is playing them, all for fools ( be is right ) but I would like to see him gone. I have no respect for him, he is a bully. The only one left, I like is Mark. Cody is Ok, but unless he can keep winning safety he is a goner. I was disappointed Alex won Hoh I can't stand her.

Last edited by evening sun; 08-11-2017 at 11:39 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2017, 11:33 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,704,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
All Paul's fault, he set the tone!

Two wrongs don't make a right, but hey sometimes, you gotta defend yourself!
Sticking up for oneself does not mean crossing over the line to do so.

And, please, they are adults and can stand on their own 2 feet for crying out loud. No one needs to blame Paul for their own immature and downright nasty comments and deplorable actions. I don't like Paul but give me a break, he is just playing the game and they are all just playing right into his hands. HE is not making the "over the line" comments nor is he telling them to make the "over the line" comments.

No one can help that they are morons and being stupid. They all need to grow up already and stand on their own 2 feet and be responsible for their own damn actions. No one has that much control over anyone, period. You are giving Paul waaaaaay too much credit if you think he does.

Old 08-11-2017, 12:59 PM

278 posts, read 252,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Sticking up for oneself does not mean crossing over the line to do so.

And, please, they are adults and can stand on their own 2 feet for crying out loud. No one needs to blame Paul for their own immature and downright nasty comments and deplorable actions. I don't like Paul but give me a break, he is just playing the game and they are all just playing right into his hands. HE is not making the "over the line" comments nor is he telling them to make the "over the line" comments.

No one can help that they are morons and being stupid. They all need to grow up already and stand on their own 2 feet and be responsible for their own damn actions. No one has that much control over anyone, period. You are giving Paul waaaaaay too much credit if you think he does.
I stand behind what I have previously posted! Paul set the tone, and is the puppet master in this S*** Show!
And yes, Paul has that much control over everyone! Jody were the only ones smart enough to see right through him! That why he set out his minions, on them!

Old 08-11-2017, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I'm not a fan of Josh either. He was Paul's evildoer to troll Jody. But now that half of them is gone, Josh's usefulness to Paul and his minions is less than what it was 24 hours ago.

I wonder if Paul will turn on Josh and evict him, or carry him to the end because he'd definitely win against Josh.
I think he may carry him to the end (If he gets that far), it would guarantee him the win!

Would love to see the whole house turn against Paul, that would be great! Don't know if that would happen, because he has them
so manipulated and intimidated though!

Old 08-11-2017, 01:24 PM

1,040 posts, read 1,078,003 times
As far as people saying Cody and Jessica isolated themselves it was more a case of them being ostracized.

I understand what you mean but I guess I see it differently. I think they were ostracized because they isolated themselves in the first place. Some people did try to talk to them and they didn't want to be bothered. The other HG's would sit around talking about things other than the game, telling stories about their lives and laughing and J and C didn't join in. After a while I think people take it as a snub towards them and so they stop trying to interact with them. Other seasons people would have arguments with each other and still got together for the fun times. J and C messed up big time not socializing.

This is an example of that which they didn't put on the show. Kevin's 56th birthday was recently. The others were asking him what he would like to do for his birthday. Kevin said all I want is to have everyone come together and sit down and have a nice dinner and a cake. They asked J and C to come and of course they said no. They sat out in the backyard while everyone else was inside talking and enjoying a meal. They did manage to come in later so they could get a piece of cake. To me that was just being disrespectful.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:00 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
What a complete BS head of house competition completely designed for a female to win. As if any guy is going to notice the details of that woman's outfits. .......!
I don't know about that. Paul lists his occupation on his profile as 'Clothing Designer'. That should require some attention to detail. Maybe he threw it this time.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
I stand behind what I have previously posted! Paul set the tone, and is the puppet master in this S*** Show!
And yes, Paul has that much control over everyone! Jody were the only ones smart enough to see right through him! That why he set out his minions, on them!
You are 100% correct. He is the puppet master. But ONLY because they let him control them. Otherwise he doesn't have that much control over anyone. There is a HUGE difference. No one has a gun to their head. And anyone with any brains would surely take advantage of it like Paul is or they would be out of their minds not to for $500k. You have just never seen BB when it has been so far out of balance like it is this season where one side is so severely lacking in the brains and strategy department and the other side has brains enough to take advantage of it to advance their game.

They are playing right into his hands and he barely needs to work at it. Up to this point I would say that they might as well just hand Paul the $500k and be done with it the way they are all playing. And far too many of them are not playing with their heads and are only playing with their emotions and taking things way too personal.

What Paul is doing is what any good strategic player would do and use it to their advantage strategically to advance their game. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure any of that out. It is a game, not real life. Check your emotions at the door, and play with your head only. Be social just enough to not to make enemies or as few as possible. Play by the rules of the house and don't step over the lines. If you can't see or understand that then you would be throwing any chance at $500k right out the window.

Old 08-11-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
You are 100% correct. He is the puppet master. But ONLY because they let him control them. Otherwise he doesn't have that much control over anyone. There is a HUGE difference. No one has a gun to their head. And anyone with any brains would surely take advantage of it like Paul is or they would be out of their minds not to for $500k. You have just never seen BB when it has been so far out of balance like it is this season where one side is so severely lacking in the brains and strategy department and the other side has brains enough to take advantage of it to advance their game.

They are playing right into his hands and he barely needs to work at it. Up to this point I would say that they might as well just hand Paul the $500k and be done with it the way they are all playing. And far too many of them are not playing with their heads and are only playing with their emotions and taking things way too personal.

What Paul is doing is what any good strategic player would do and use it to their advantage strategically to advance their game. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure any of that out. It is a game, not real life. Check your emotions at the door, and play with your head only. Be social just enough to not to make enemies or as few as possible. Play by the rules of the house and don't step over the lines. If you can't see or understand that then you would be throwing any chance at $500k right out the window.
You are 100% correct! I've watched every season of BB, and the imbalance is just unreal! And I think Paul ordered his minions to hit below the belt, and get personal, to throw off their games! Jessica even said it, he likes to get in your head! There are always floaters every season, but this season, just borders on the ridiculous! I really hope this season is the last we've seen of Paul! I've had just about enough of him!

Old 08-11-2017, 03:12 PM

Yeah, this season is like a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off of.

Old 08-11-2017, 03:37 PM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,273,729 times
Quote:

I think Kevin is sort of playing that kind of game, being social "enough" with everyone.
So far he is playing it very smart.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV