Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2017, 02:18 PM

588 posts, read 562,395 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
Last night I thought I would try and vote for Americas Favorite Houseguest. Although I don't have a favorite that I want to win and don't really like any of them I thought what the heck I'll do it anyway.

I sat there and looked at the pictures of all the houseguests and I honestly could not even pick one person that I would want to win the $25,000. Even trying to look past some of the disgusting behavior I still could not pick one. First time that has happened. So .... I didn't vote.

I have a question and I am not trying to be sarcastic. I really want to know. Some sites have polls for who you would want to win AFH and at this time Cody is in the lead. There is still a lot of time for things to change between now and then but my question is why are people voting for Cody? What am I missing?

When I think of him I feel he was just as mean as the others. He was a strong player in comps but had zero social game. When Jessica and Cody felt they were going to be evicted they didn't even try to go around and change people's mind. Don't know if they would have been successful but the point is they didn't even try. When Jessica was evicted Cody did absolutely nothing to fight to stay. Even if you think Paul has them all under his spell if you are a real player you should still go around and try to make deals.

I don't even like to look at him. There is something about the facial expression and look in his eyes that gave me the creeps. Maybe I am forgetting something about him but I am wondering why people are choosing him.
My speculation is that people are voting for Cody because he and Paul were oil and vinegar. In combination with the fact that some people are fed up with how the producers are giving Paul the win...a vote for Cody is essentially a vote to "stick it" to Paul.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 02:29 PM

693 posts, read 1,040,824 times
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in previous seasons wasn't the 'guess what players said' comp based on random questions and not memory from actual things that happened in the house? With Paul having a really good memory, that HOH would've been (and was) an easy win for him.

Old 09-14-2017, 02:39 PM

278 posts, read 252,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in previous seasons wasn't the 'guess what players said' comp based on random questions and not memory from actual things that happened in the house? With Paul having a really good memory, that HOH would've been (and was) an easy win for him.
I thought that as well. Seems to me that production wants Paul to win! They certainly set up the whole season to make it easy for him!

Old 09-14-2017, 02:57 PM

7,680 posts, read 5,526,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
No. The competition you are thinking about is the last competion of the season where the contestants must guess how jurors answered questions posed to them in jury house. The competition always occurs on finale night. The winner of the competition chooses which one of the other two houseguests to take to final two.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:23 PM

44,627 posts, read 61,603,272 times

Speaking of Cody, it seems that he'll be the winner of AFP by a mile. In every poll I've done here on the blog, in the facebook group, on Twitter..in addition to other BB alumni polls on Twitter, Cody has been #1 in all of them including BB alumni Janelle's twitter poll the other day:
Cody 44%
Kevin 33%
Jessica 14%
Alex 9%

Old 09-14-2017, 04:09 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,702,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post

Speaking of Cody, it seems that he'll be the winner of AFP by a mile. In every poll I've done here on the blog, in the facebook group, on Twitter..in addition to other BB alumni polls on Twitter, Cody has been #1 in all of them including BB alumni Janelle's twitter poll the other day:
Cody 44%
Kevin 33%
Jessica 14%
Alex 9%
I guess that doesn't surprise me that much. Even though Cody was a crappy player socially and disliked by most, I am sure that many people feel Cody earned it for being the only HG that really stood up against Paul from the get-go and stuck with it. And on the other hand, because people detest Paul so much plus how production fixed the whole show in Paul's favor, that double whammy makes most people lean to Cody as the AFP.

Old 09-14-2017, 05:22 PM

130,230 posts, read 12,093,129 times
I voted for Mark, but I am not really bothered who wins. I just want Paul to loose

Old 09-14-2017, 06:11 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Did I interpret this wrong or did Christmas really tell Josh that she couldn't promise him final 2 and since I don't think she's thinking of Kevin that means she'd take Paul. It's laughable she thinks she'd beat Josh but for her to even consider taking Paul if she won the final HOH is just ridiculous and yet exactly what you would expect from this season, to take Paul to final 2 with you.
Christmas has a crush on Paul. And yes, as others have written, she did tell Josh she couldn't promise hm final two.

I am curious what Christmas has done to expect she will be in the final 2. With this season, I am not surprised, though. Christmas seems to believe she is the head honcho.

Last season for me.

Old 09-14-2017, 07:34 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,730,778 times
Paul played his game with a lot more finesse than Russell Hantz. He is an a-hole. Paul, while two-faced, at least was friendly with everyone. Russell was mean and degrading.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:26 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,263,045 times
The discussion at the jury house was encouraging. Bitter jury except for Alex and Raven.

Raven is delusional.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV