Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2016, 01:52 PM

4,338 posts, read 4,702,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyDee View Post
Oh wow, I didn't know Matt had a rap sheet. Interesting!
Kenya Moore's Ex-BF's Long Ass Rap Sheet | TMZ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2016, 04:20 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,057,258 times
Mama Joyce was incognito going to the attorney's office to "inquire" about Phaedra's divorce She obviously wants to be more on the show. What was up with Kandi's Aunt's just hanging out on the sidelines during the dinner? Couldn't they get a big enough table for everyone to sit at

She by Sheree's wig did look like Mama Joyce's

Kenya and Matt both need to move on. They bring out the worse in one another Matt is ticking time bomb and Kenya is mashing away at all the buttons.

I don't believe Phaedra's story about "da bomb"

Poor Kia doesn't know how many weeks are in 45 days

Old 12-12-2016, 04:37 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,232,191 times
There was a recent blind item about Matt being BIPOLAR. If true, I hope he gets the help he needs.

Blind Items - All About The Tea

Kenya has exposed Matt's lies. He seems unhinged. He yelled homophobic slurs at police officers, was tased, pulled barbs out of his back and fled into the woods!

Kenya Moore EXPOSES Ex Matt Jordan’s LIES

Old 12-13-2016, 08:51 AM

554 posts, read 621,236 times
I don't believe Phaedra's story either talking about he wanted her to hear his bomb music. That story sounds as crazy as a few seasons back when Phaedra didn't know how many month's pregnant she was because she didn't want everyone to know she was pregnant before her marriage. She suppose to be so saved. She needs to learn to just be herself nobody is perfect.

Old 12-26-2016, 03:47 PM

355 posts, read 617,687 times
So when is Marlo going to appear? Wasn't she shown in the previews?

Old 12-27-2016, 06:55 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,089,904 times
Quote:
I don't believe Phaedra's story either talking about he wanted her to hear his bomb music. That story sounds as crazy as a few seasons back when Phaedra didn't know how many month's pregnant she was because she didn't want everyone to know she was pregnant before her marriage. She suppose to be so saved. She needs to learn to just be herself nobody is perfect.
Yes! I'm loving this.

Phaedra is probably the most manipulative, untrustworthy, two-faced woman in RHOA's 9 seasons. I absolutely cannot stand Phaedra. She will lie, steal, manipulate her way in/out of anything. She still, to this day, claims that she knew nothing about Apollo's illegal businesses, yet he was already a convicted felon when she met him. Oh puhhhh-leeze.

I loved seeing Kandi and her crew blast Phaedra's idiotic story about "bomb music," exposing the lies that Phaedra tries so hard to sell. I also enjoyed Kandi calling her out at their little dinner about how fake she is.

And what the hell was that about Phaedra having her assistant/secretary call kandi to setup a dinner? You're too good/cute to call me yourself?

Can you tell I don't like Phaedra?

Old 12-29-2016, 08:56 AM

554 posts, read 621,236 times
Did anybody see the Peter Thomas interview where he discussed Phaedra Parks. Peter said Phaedra is a liar and has 2 sides. One side is the prayer cloth and the other side is the freak. Peter claims Phaedra was cheating on Apollo and that she also knew about Apollo's illegal business. He said how does Apollo have 3 or 4 cars and no paystub. Peter said Phaedra's mindset was as long as you don't get caught because if you get caught I am going to turn my back on you. And he also said that Phaedra only went to visit Apollo twice while he was in prison and that was the times we saw on the show because the RHOA producers made her go for part of her storyline. I believe everything Peter is saying. Oh and Peter is filming a spinoff show with the RHOA producers.

Old 12-30-2016, 12:16 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,232,191 times
Quote:
Did anybody see the Peter Thomas interview where he discussed Phaedra Parks. Peter said Phaedra is a liar and has 2 sides. One side is the prayer cloth and the other side is the freak. Peter claims Phaedra was cheating on Apollo and that she also knew about Apollo's illegal business. He said how does Apollo have 3 or 4 cars and no paystub. Peter said Phaedra's mindset was as long as you don't get caught because if you get caught I am going to turn my back on you. And he also said that Phaedra only went to visit Apollo twice while he was in prison and that was the times we saw on the show because the RHOA producers made her go for part of her storyline. I believe everything Peter is saying. Oh and Peter is filming a spinoff show with the RHOA producers.
I read the article. I also believe Phaedra knew about Apollo's criminal activities. Here's a link for anyone interested:

Peter Thomas Takes Credit For Cynthia Bailey's Success; Filming A Spinoff; Calls Phaedra A Liar!

I must say.....I'm shocked that Peter has a spin off!

Old 12-30-2016, 01:11 PM

4,488 posts, read 4,962,189 times
Interesting read.
Reads just how Peter talks.
He loves her but still talks down about her.
I'm glad she left him. They just outgrew each other and she fell out of love with him.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:56 AM

404 posts, read 384,639 times
Just sad. Phaedra and Kandi get mad at each other and spill alllllllll the tea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV