Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 08:32 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,081,931 times

Advertisements

Forgive me ladies for being inappropriate....

Fellas...did you guys see Sheree's booty in those yoga pants when she went to Bob's house?!

And umm...as a straight male, I realize it's not normal to judge other dudes. So I'll just say that it's quite clear Sheree married for money, because Bob is one big ugly ass dude LOL. And he's always sweating all the time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2016, 10:04 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,230,229 times
Phaedra's new man is Sweetie Pie's star Tim Norman!

Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks definitely has a type - meet her new [reformed] bad-boy boyfriend | Daily Mail Online

Old 12-11-2016, 04:45 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,230,229 times
Apollo and his fiance did a photo shoot.....from prison!

First Pics of Apollo Nida and His New Fiancee from Prison | TMZ.com

Old 12-11-2016, 05:12 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,049,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Sheeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Apollo and his fiance did a photo shoot.....from prison!

First Pics of Apollo Nida and His New Fiancee from Prison | TMZ.com
Sheeze part 2

Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM

134 posts, read 108,134 times
How much tighter can Cynthia Baily pull her face?

OMG! I cannot believe that she, or anyone else, thinks she looks good.

Enough with the plastic surgery, already.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:37 PM

404 posts, read 384,349 times
They might as well give Mama Joyce a peach.

I definitely think they brought Sheree back to keep Kenya in check.

Kenya and Matt.....run Matt run...

Kenya is known to push buttons. Matt would do more damage than Porsha's dragging.

The OLG's are awfully angry.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:52 PM

4,488 posts, read 4,957,141 times
Aren't they tho?
So angry they can't even eat at the filming table!
Love me some mama Joyce .. (she ain't MY mama)
As far as booties....they all can be thick and proud as they want to be Sheree reminds me of a Centaur though.

Old 12-12-2016, 09:58 AM

554 posts, read 620,814 times
Did anybody see Phaedra Parks on Watch what happens live? Andy asked Phaedra about Apollo's engagement. Phaedra said they are divorced and she wished his fiancé good luck! I'm sure Phaedra has moved on to the next man. I think something is wrong with Kenya. She is very attractive and she can't keep a man. I feel bad for Matt because I think he really loves her but she is manipulative as he stated. Matt said she was done with him until they started filming again then she asked him to come back. I believe everything Matt said. Remember her fake boyfriend Walter.

Old 12-12-2016, 10:48 AM

4,338 posts, read 4,697,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyDee View Post
Did anybody see Phaedra Parks on Watch what happens live? Andy asked Phaedra about Apollo's engagement. Phaedra said they are divorced and she wished his fiancé good luck! I'm sure Phaedra has moved on to the next man. I think something is wrong with Kenya. She is very attractive and she can't keep a man. I feel bad for Matt because I think he really loves her but she is manipulative as he stated. Matt said she was done with him until they started filming again then she asked him to come back. I believe everything Matt said. Remember her fake boyfriend Walter.

She needs to run far away from Matt. He has a rap sheet and seems to have serious anger management issues!

Old 12-12-2016, 12:34 PM

554 posts, read 620,814 times
Oh wow, I didn't know Matt had a rap sheet. Interesting!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV