Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 07:24 PM

23,001 posts, read 34,321,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
The finale was really good. It tied up some loose ends, and showed the future ~~ 2023. They left the end so that if it isn't resurrected somehow, it's wrapped up, but if it IS resurrected, this was just a recap show. In an interview with Matt Lanter, he said the numbers watching the "live" episode (not DVR'd or on demand) could determine whether the show might be picked up, or if it's really cancelled.
Oh I would love to see it renewed!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-25-2018, 10:34 PM

1,375 posts, read 1,188,523 times
Nice job - finally got to see the last show. I agree, the show is definitely a keeper but I want Flynn back. I really loved the complexity of that character and felt he was needed to really round out the cast. I was impressed with the way they ended it with Lucy giving him the diary. It really came full circle. The hell of it was that SHE created the "monster" Flynn by giving him the diary. He was depressed and broken but became WHO he was BECAUSE of HER so she really played the most important, manipulative roll in the whole dynamic. In that regard, it was unfair he died trying to make amends - when she set the whole thing in motion.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:17 PM

1,807 posts, read 3,181,741 times
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. I'm going to miss Rufus.

For some reason I thought the finale wasn't airing until 2019, I was surprised when it popped up in my DVR list. Of course I noticed right before I was leaving for the holidays and had to wait until tonight to watch it.

Good wrap up. I like the it ended where it began. Plus a an option to open the door again if they choose. Basing whether or not it gets renewed on the live viewers is dumb. NBC needs to get out of the stone age and accept the fact that people will DVR shows, stream shows, etc.

Old 01-02-2019, 12:40 PM

125 posts, read 80,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brill View Post
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. I'm going to miss Rufus.

For some reason I thought the finale wasn't airing until 2019, I was surprised when it popped up in my DVR list. Of course I noticed right before I was leaving for the holidays and had to wait until tonight to watch it.

Good wrap up. I like the it ended where it began. Plus a an option to open the door again if they choose. Basing whether or not it gets renewed on the live viewers is dumb. NBC needs to get out of the stone age and accept the fact that people will DVR shows, stream shows, etc.
RE: the bolded, So true - especially during the holidays!

Old 01-23-2020, 07:55 PM

322 posts, read 274,493 times
believe it or not, I am only now learning about the series finale that aired more than a YEAR AGO - I don't know how it happened, last thing I remember they announced they were gonna have a TV movie that would tie everything up, so I wait and wait and wait, I don' remember any announcements or anything, next thing I know, the other day I do a search for Timeless season finale and imagine my shock when I find out it already aired a YEAR AGO! I went to the NBC website to see if it was still up, and nope, it's gone. It's not on Netflix, not on youtube. At this point, where can I watch it?

Old 01-23-2020, 08:10 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeganGrimes View Post
believe it or not, I am only now learning about the series finale that aired more than a YEAR AGO - I don't know how it happened, last thing I remember they announced they were gonna have a TV movie that would tie everything up, so I wait and wait and wait, I don' remember any announcements or anything, next thing I know, the other day I do a search for Timeless season finale and imagine my shock when I find out it already aired a YEAR AGO! I went to the NBC website to see if it was still up, and nope, it's gone. It's not on Netflix, not on youtube. At this point, where can I watch it?
It’s streaming on Hulu.

Old 01-28-2020, 05:16 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,016,792 times
I miss this one it actually taught history . Too bad it went away I liked it

Old 01-28-2020, 07:16 PM

11,597 posts, read 12,633,715 times
^Me too. CD wouldn't let me rep you again.

Old 01-31-2020, 12:29 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,551,477 times
I miss it, too. I actually learned a lot. Kind of why I always liked the Amazing Race. We'd watch it with the kids, use push pins on a huge wall map of the world, and the kids learned geography and some culture. One of the later Timeless episodes was about a serial killer/doctor and it reminded me of a book I'd read back in the 60's. I Google'd the doctor's name, came up with the whole history of the doctor and his murders. The book about the doctor was called, "The Torture Doctor". Like all the other Timeless episodes, I learned something!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV