Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2017, 09:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Another boring episode. There are too many scenes with Eileen and Rinna. Can this season get any worse? ZZZzzzz.........

they all bore me to tears
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2017, 01:12 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
I cannot believe they are revisiting the damn fight from last year STILL. They are reaching for friction among these women. Along comes Dorit trying to be a 'dumb blond' and not remember things. Ridiculous...

Old 01-04-2017, 03:42 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,566,225 times
Those people at Dorit's "lovely" dinner party were really gross and tacky. It's getting so hard for me to look at people who've had face lifts/filler/botox/whatever. Those people are creepy.

Old 01-04-2017, 03:53 PM

16,061 posts, read 26,692,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Those people at Dorit's "lovely" dinner party were really gross and tacky. It's getting so hard for me to look at people who've had face lifts/filler/botox/whatever. Those people are creepy.
I know! Did you see Camille Grammer? She has had way too much done.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:15 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,327,138 times
It's so unfortunate, especially when the woman is naturally attractive, but then paralyzes her face because omg wrinkles. Faces are supposed to move, wrinkles look better than a person who can't convey any facial reactions.

Kim Zolciak from Real Housewives Atlanta etc... Is a perfect example, she looked good, but join her lips are so injected they're massive and look cartoonish, her daughter who's like 20 has already had a lot of work done as well.

I really don't like Dorit and I think what she said about Erica and her comparison to Boy George, I don't understand why she needed to make those catty swipes. It's not like she has a billboard top hit.

Old 01-04-2017, 04:50 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,232,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Lisa Rinna's lips resemble a baboon's butt. It's quite disturbing to say the least......

Old 01-05-2017, 07:51 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,526,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by escapenc View Post
Lisa Rinna's lips resemble a baboon's butt. It's quite disturbing to say the least......
Her lips have always been like that & you can tell natural lips from filler lips. Hers are natural.

Old 01-05-2017, 08:48 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Her lips have always been like that & you can tell natural lips from filler lips. Hers are natural.
LOL, no they are the result of a botched lip job early on......
she talks about it often

Lisa Rinna's Lip Surgery Didn't Make Harry Hamlin Smile at First

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 01-05-2017 at 10:01 AM..

Old 01-05-2017, 09:16 AM

23,838 posts, read 33,404,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
It's so unfortunate, especially when the woman is naturally attractive, but then paralyzes her face because omg wrinkles. Faces are supposed to move, wrinkles look better than a person who can't convey any facial reactions.

Kim Zolciak from Real Housewives Atlanta etc... Is a perfect example, she looked good, but join her lips are so injected they're massive and look cartoonish, her daughter who's like 20 has already had a lot of work done as well.

I really don't like Dorit and I think what she said about Erica and her comparison to Boy George, I don't understand why she needed to make those catty swipes. It's not like she has a billboard top hit.
I do wonder what consequences they will have later on from all that botox. It can't be good to inject botulism into your body. I had it for back pain 15 years ago and was terrified to do it. I can't imagine having it injected in my face.

Old 01-05-2017, 10:48 AM

2,023 posts, read 3,232,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
LOL, no they are the result of a botched lip job early on......
she talks about it often

Lisa Rinna's Lip Surgery Didn't Make Harry Hamlin Smile at First
Yup. I've never understood why anyone would willfully RUIN their looks by getting unnecessary plastic surgery. Her lips were so much better before!

Lisa Rinna Plastic Surgery Before & After Pictures
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV