Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2017, 02:46 PM

169 posts, read 115,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Boy George did not sound that great vocally
Unfortunately, I agree. I fulfilled one of my bucket list a few years ago which was to see him live. Unfortunately it was not with culture club but I ONLY care about him anyway.

His voice is just not the same. He is older and expecting him to sound like himself 30 years ago is impossible but still disappointing.

I did remember him, walking up to me and did a . He does not want me to use flash. I was sooooo freaking scared of him. LOL. I have loads of videos and pics of him that night which unfortunately are all blurry coz it is dark and I can't use flash. Thanks Boy George!

He also replied to my tweets many times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 07:39 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,199,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Erika's performance was awesome! I don't think I could have stayed awake that late/early

Eden has become the guru of addiction

Lisa R had some colorful pills on her I guess they will have pill-gate next

Boy George did not sound that great vocally
I have to say, Ericka is growing on me. I really appreciate how she doesn't get all dramatic even with the catty Dorit....I really see her being what looks to be quite genuine and friendly with Eileen and Lisa R. I enjoyed seeing her playful side in Greece, she brings out the fun side of Kyle. Such a relief to see girlfriends being just girlfriends.

Not sure about Dorit. She likes to stir up drama, but she seems to back down readily too.

Not seeing anyone as aggressive as Brandi used to be. If they can keep Kim and Lisa R. apart it should be a fun season.

I'm enjoying seeing more at home type get togethers, instead of all those fake trips on other seasons.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:30 AM

1,912 posts, read 3,223,416 times
I am loving this season!!!!! Last nite i was lol when they were talking about,Lisa's panties and wife swapping!!!!! The party and the house they stayed at was gorgeous. Rinna...go away and take Eileen...uuugghhhh....i adore the rest of the cast...wow Beverly Sasoon looked wonderful

Old 02-15-2017, 10:06 AM

5,198 posts, read 5,274,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
I am loving this season!!!!! Last nite i was lol when they were talking about,Lisa's panties and wife swapping!!!!! The party and the house they stayed at was gorgeous. Rinna...go away and take Eileen...uuugghhhh....i adore the rest of the cast...wow Beverly Sasoon looked wonderful

I love Lisa Rinna and Eileen but that is probably due to my love for Days of Our Lives lol.

I did hate Rinna lying about the 'she said/she said' situation. The reunion is going to be something else.

Beverly Sassoon is gorgeous.

Sorry, I hate PK and his adolescent behavior with a passion and I do not know how Doreet stays with him.

Old 02-15-2017, 11:54 AM

2,209 posts, read 4,222,708 times
Oh Eileen, staying true to her psychosis through and through, defending that Diarrhetic Mouth beyond any semblance of reason - till death do you part, dear.

Rinna's kid put on some clothes and walked down a runway ... that's a shinning moment for you? Dancing like a stripper on a table in people's faces is somehow redeeming your ego?

I hope LVP goes for the kill .... hahaha, why not?

Being the daughter of Sasson, I don't know, I would think one would have a more Beverly Hills kind of home. I'm confused about the Sassoon legacy/empire in general. Anyone else know the details? Does she live in BH? I've done work in people's homes in Beverly Hills - wow! I would think Kyle and her family would have upgraded to something more fancy by now.

Mauricio was a cutie back in the day, I love his voice.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVitamin View Post
Oh Eileen, staying true to her psychosis through and through, defending that Diarrhetic Mouth beyond any semblance of reason - till death do you part, dear.

Rinna's kid put on some clothes and walked down a runway ... that's a shinning moment for you? Dancing like a stripper on a table in people's faces is somehow redeeming your ego?

I hope LVP goes for the kill .... hahaha, why not?

Being the daughter of Sasson, I don't know, I would think one would have a more Beverly Hills kind of home. I'm confused about the Sassoon legacy/empire in general. Anyone else know the details? Does she live in BH? I've done work in people's homes in Beverly Hills - wow! I would think Kyle and her family would have upgraded to something more fancy by now.

Mauricio was a cutie back in the day, I love his voice.

Re: Kyle, I am shocked at her simple her house appears. Maybe she is one of those rich people who don't like to flaunt their money? Not sure - especially when you compare her house to Lisa V's or Erika's.

Eileen has a simple house, too. I don't think she lives in BH, but I may be wrong.

Mauricio was cute back in the day and he is cute now, IMO.

I would be ticked if Lisa R. ruined my party by bringing up this crap - but I guess it goes with the job.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:42 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
It will be interesting to see the reunion with Lisa R being able to see, yup you did say that shizzle about Kim! She dialed herself back from absolutely not to 'well if I said it, I didn't mean it negatively". I thought her crying about it was telling she knew what she did and was mad at herself.

I don't think most of these women are as 'rich' as we think they are. They have money, but living in BH is extremely expensive. I think they have money, but not enough to have extravagant houses.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:44 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,977,735 times
Kyle said many seasons ago this was her dream house. I think it suits the family. Aren't they putting a few girls through college? $$$$$
She certainly hit the jackpot with her good looking mexican jew!

I thought the same of eden's home. Pretty simple.
Rinna is going to be raked over the coals during the reunion! !
Serves her right. She is a pot stirring big mouth gossip monger.
Eileen looked like she did not want to be there with her matazumas revenge story.
I don't thing dorit was enjoying peeeekaaaaay's banter with lvp.

Honestly, I think Rinna's girls are obnoxious.

Old 02-15-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
It will be interesting to see the reunion with Lisa R being able to see, yup you did say that shizzle about Kim! She dialed herself back from absolutely not to 'well if I said it, I didn't mean it negatively". I thought her crying about it was telling she knew what she did and was mad at herself.

I don't think most of these women are as 'rich' as we think they are. They have money, but living in BH is extremely expensive. I think they have money, but not enough to have extravagant houses.
I agree. With the exception of Lisa V. and Erika, I don't think the others are rolling in it.

And Lisa V. and Erika are not the idle rich - they hustle lol.

When you consider that Lisa R. has not really worked on a successful show in years, and Harry H. worked sporadically (and I haven't seen him in anything since Mad Men) - then you add the expense of kids, homes, etc.. yeah, I can see how money wouldn't go far.

Old 02-15-2017, 02:18 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,204,023 times
Lisa Rinna is a big fat LIAR. This season, there is no doubt about it. Eileen, her buddy, is too close to Rinna to realize it so she defends her. Both are big bores. Lisa Rinna has done this so many times that it's just boring. It's right on cue, each and every time. (1) Say things about people - make accusations. (2) Deny when caught and questioned. (3) Turn into victim and say how she's not going to take people's sh*t (4) Call her husband to make it all better (5) go off on another person and tell THEM to "own their sh*t" so she can deflect. Rinse & repeat. Truly boring, especially since everything she was accused of saying, she actually said, and it was ALL filmed on camera.

Beverly Sassoon looks absolutely beautiful as she did when she was younger I did notice one thing and that is when she told Eden, "Let Go" (let go of her as they were hugging). Somehow, that bothers me a bit. I believe that Eden said that her mom gave birth to her on Friday morning and left for the Hamptons Friday afternoon and left her with a nanny. I honestly feel for Eden. I like them both however.

What I got most out of this episode is what a flat-out liar Lisa Rinna is. In real life, these kind of people are toxic and should be avoided as there will always be drama & denial and they will suck your life and ruin beautiful moments and locations (such as this one).

BEAUTIFUL location in Mexico. Absolutely breathtaking! :-)

Last edited by Donna7; 02-15-2017 at 02:31 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV