Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2016, 01:29 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,890,254 times

Advertisements

Am I the only person in the country watching Z Nation?

This show cracks me up. In fact if you were ON crack or maybe medical MJ it would probably be even better! Obviously the writers are on something when they come up with their demented story lines. LOL

Tonight's show was perfect - a huge spoof on Trump. My favorite lines.

"We're going to make America... America Again!"

"We're going to build a Wall! And make the zombies built it!"

Complete with a Hitler salute. ROFLMAO.

I mean this show even beats "Zombieland" for zombie spoofing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2016, 04:03 AM

22,880 posts, read 12,054,642 times
It's not Season 4, it's Season 3 and there's already a thread on it .. maybe a mod will merge this with the Season 3 thread.
Z Nation - Season 3

The parody episode was pretty funny no matter which 'real life' candidate a person is rooting for. Three con men trying to get elected, and they made Hillary a man , fitting, lol, Maybe his skinny sidekick, the third con man, was supposed to be Huma. I wonder who Addy was portraying during her part in the election process...she was straight to the point and not letting them get away with off the wall answers ... Gowdy maybe?

Spoiler
Doc had to be Bernie

Old 11-05-2016, 02:03 PM

33,943 posts, read 22,390,371 times
I like Z Nation but last night's show just seemed slow and dumb to me. I'm going to watch when I can but it is definitely not 'must see TV' for me.

BTW ~ this is NOT the politics forum.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:11 AM

7,646 posts, read 9,890,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
It's not Season 4, it's Season 3 and there's already a thread on it .. maybe a mod will merge this with the Season 3 thread.
Z Nation - Season 3

LOL - Oops.

Well the show is so silly it seems like it's Season Six!

Old 10-20-2017, 08:51 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,203,477 times
I guess they dumped the old much better writers and hired some from Fear the walking dead. The show is totally nothing like it was. I am finding it really boring. And it's getting old, Warrens repetitive comatose state wherever she goes, reliving her coma time with the fire all over, burning her alive, lost in space somewhere. How many times do they have to keep showing this?????????? Murphy lost his alluring blue look and his special powers. And his sense of humor as well. His daughter is still blue, but she has an attitude problem.

It's not funny anymore! That is the whole reason I watched it. I can see this show crashing and burning. I expect to see it on the cancelled shows any day now. Bring back the funny writers! Hire some new one's with a sense of humor!
Do they always have to wreck every single show????? Sure seems like it. And while I am typing this, Warren is back in fire land with her mind, hanging onto a tower she is on, while zombies below it hope to eat her. Yes, eat all the characters and end it all!!! Arghhhhhh!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2017, 05:53 PM

3,782 posts, read 4,208,636 times
I'm recording it, and sorry to hear it is no longer funny. I feel in love with the series when they had the ring of zombies rolling down the road.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV