Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2018, 07:38 PM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times

Advertisements

They might just find him dead. There's a lot of desert out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2018, 10:41 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,548,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC refugee View Post
They might just find him dead. There's a lot of desert out there.
True, and since he had no idea where he was, he probably didn't think to pack food or water. The heat could kill him before Mike has to.

Old 10-05-2018, 05:59 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinaCarlotta View Post
True, and since he had no idea where he was, he probably didn't think to pack food or water. The heat could kill him before Mike has to.
I dunno. German engineers aren't exactly notorious for their lack of planning.

This whole plotline of the German engineers building the lab needs to add up to something. Hopefully for Mike. Something pivotal to his character development. If this entire plotline just turns out to be "how Walt got that lab," then I am going to cry foul. What's next? 8 episodes of where Walt bought his tighty-whities?

But I think the writers will come through on this. I suspect the German engineer is going to end up being Mike's Gale, the thing that weds him to Gus forever.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:28 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Refresh me, has Mike ever cold-bloodedly killed anyone as a matter of business?

Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Refresh me, has Mike ever cold-bloodedly killed anyone as a matter of business?
In Breaking Bad? Yes.

In Better Call Saul? Not yet. The only people he has killed yet are the two cops who killed his son. He even balked at killing Hector, though he later changed his mind about that and had to be forced out of it by Gus.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:41 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
In Breaking Bad? Yes.

In Better Call Saul? Not yet. The only people he has killed yet are the two cops who killed his son. He even balked at killing Hector, though he later changed his mind about that and had to be forced out of it by Gus.

That's what I thought. Maybe this is where he turns the corner. Although in BB, I don't recall he ever killed anyone really innocent like a bystander.

Old 10-05-2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
That's what I thought. Maybe this is where he turns the corner. Although in BB, I don't recall he ever killed anyone really innocent like a bystander.
He never killed any "innocents." But he did kill business associates who crossed Gus. Not only all the cartel people, but all those guys in that shipping warehouse.

Old 10-05-2018, 11:58 AM

9,820 posts, read 11,536,738 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
He never killed any "innocents." But he did kill business associates who crossed Gus. Not only all the cartel people, but all those guys in that shipping warehouse.
That German dude is no longer innocent, "He knew the job was dangerous and he still took it"

My Thoughts on Mondays episode:
Like i figured, "Lalo is Big Trouble for Nacho"
I loved Kim telling Slipping Jimmy, he's an Idiot for not Mentioning his brother during the reinstatement. Jimmy went into law only to smite his brother and for no other reason.
Gus is going to be really pissed when he finds out what Lalo is up too.
More Later

Last edited by hitman619; 10-05-2018 at 12:40 PM..

Old 10-05-2018, 07:56 PM

6,138 posts, read 4,500,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
That German dude is no longer innocent, "He knew the job was dangerous and he still took it"

My Thoughts on Mondays episode:
Like i figured, "Lalo is Big Trouble for Nacho"
I loved Kim telling Slipping Jimmy, he's an Idiot for not Mentioning his brother during the reinstatement. Jimmy went into law only to smite his brother and for no other reason.
Gus is going to be really pissed when he finds out what Lalo is up too.
More Later
I think the flashback mailroom scene kind of suggested that Jimmy might have gone into law because of Kim.

Old 10-05-2018, 08:06 PM

4,295 posts, read 2,762,650 times
I felt bad for him during his Inquisition. I knew that beyatch wasn't going to pass him when she threw that question out of the blue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV