Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2017, 06:39 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,228,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
One of the jockeys in the Kentucky derby today wore a shirt with the Los Pollos Hermonos logo on the back
I think it was Victor Espinoza, in one of the undercard races.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 06:41 AM

5,819 posts, read 7,228,136 times
https://www.instagram.com/p/rIZgPTB1BG/

From a race a couple years ago...

Old 05-08-2017, 10:14 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Jimmy got him! I had to watch it twice. It was so well orchestrated. I think he becomes Saul Goodman next week or the one after that.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:00 PM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
I knew we were seeing Huell as soon as the vet said "He need to fit in confined spaces?"

Has that actor lost some weight? He didn't look as big as he did on BB..

I don't know about this episode.. It was good and bad.. I mean, EVERYTHING was telegraphed.. From Huell to Rebecca showing up to knowing that he planted something on Chuck.. though I thought he planted a phone that was going to ring.. But the build-up and exactly how it was going to play out was really good.

Old 05-08-2017, 11:40 PM

3,550 posts, read 1,548,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
He looked smaller to me. I even told my husband, "too bad they didn't use Huell" after I saw that they used an actor who looked like him, then they said his name. Working for Saul made him stress eat, which explains the weight gain in the future.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:19 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,890,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
I think it was Victor Espinoza, in one of the undercard races.
Things don't end well for people named "Victor" when they associate with Gus Fring.....

Watch out for box cutters Espinoza!

Old 05-09-2017, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I knew we were seeing Huell as soon as the vet said "He need to fit in confined spaces?"

I don't know about this episode.. It was good and bad.. I mean, EVERYTHING was telegraphed.. From Huell to Rebecca showing up to knowing that he planted something on Chuck.. though I thought he planted a phone that was going to ring.. But the build-up and exactly how it was going to play out was really good.
I did too, and in a way, that would have been better, but maybe less believable, because in the time frame this was to have taken place, phones were thicker and clunkier. Chuck would have noticed something that big in his shirt pocket.

Old 05-09-2017, 12:27 AM

I thought it was a great episode. We finally got the showdown. Chuck is so clever, smart, and such a worthy adversary, but Jimmy got the leg up on him. Jimmy got him right where he wanted him.

Hopefully they wrap this whole thing about the tape up and spend the rest of the season getting in to other things, and it looks they they're going to do just that. In the previews for next week, I heard someone say "Saul Goodman?"

Anyway, excited for next weeks epi.

Old 05-09-2017, 01:33 AM

23,464 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
I thought it was a great episode. We finally got the showdown. Chuck is so clever, smart, and such a worthy adversary, but Jimmy got the leg up on him. Jimmy got him right where he wanted him.

Hopefully they wrap this whole thing about the tape up and spend the rest of the season getting in to other things, and it looks they they're going to do just that. In the previews for next week, I heard someone say "Saul Goodman?"

Anyway, excited for next weeks epi.
It was a good episode. Jimmy outsmarted Chuck and no doubt that will be enraging Chuck, even more then he had been when it comes to Jimmy.

The preview also showed Hamlin telling Chuck that 'Jimmy is just not worth it'. So the court either threw out the case or gave Jimmy a light slap on the hand and Chuck is thinking of other ways to get Jimmy.
There's no way that Jimmy can be disbarred then practice under a different name in the very same city. Perhaps if he moved across the country, changed his name to get a new license, kept a low profile with no flashy ads, etc., then yeah....but not in the same city where judges, other lawyers, Chuck and Hamlin would notice.

It also showed Kim asking Jimmy "what else can you do?", which may be because Jimmy plans on giving up his license to get Chuck off his back. He may be doing it while planning on getting his license back as Saul, or, the idea to convert to Saul and get his license under that name happens later.

This last episode also cemented the fact that Jimmy has medical POA over Chuck, dumb of Chuck to not change it ... enjoy the psych ward Chuck

Old 05-09-2017, 04:44 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,081,036 times
Wouldn't it be funny if they pulled Chuck's license to practice law after his meltdown? Or, at least, suspend him for a time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV