Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2017, 12:58 PM

743 posts, read 875,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by manyroads View Post
Refresh my memory on that one.... Was that the first time Chuck had done that to his neighbor, or was it one in a pattern of similar events?

I would think that if I had happened before that the police might be more willing to step in and have a word with Chuck. Yeah, he's leaving money for the paper, but technically he's taking someone else's property without their permission. IDK. It is a silly thing for the police to get involved with, you're right. I guess it depends on how busy they are with more important police matters at the time they receive the complaint?

If it were me taking the phone call at the police station, the first thing I'd be asking the person who called is whether they have talked with Chuck and made it clear that his behavior is unacceptable to you and you don't want him doing that anymore. If you haven't done that yet, then I'd tell you to do it now and see if that solves the problem. If the behavior continues, then maybe at that point I'd send a patrol car by Chuck's house to give him a warning.
Maybe the neighbor is nosey and sees people who visit leave their phones/watches etc in his mailbox? She probably is weirded out by Chuck's behavior. I mean, if you see a grown man walk across the street with a foil cape on over his head and body, take your newspaper and leave cash, would you go over to his house and confront him? Maybe, but most likely no. That would be a police call. I doubt that the police are going to ask someone calling them to go over and try to handle it themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2017, 03:09 PM

1,081 posts, read 2,470,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGS4EVER View Post
Maybe the neighbor is nosey and sees people who visit leave their phones/watches etc in his mailbox? She probably is weirded out by Chuck's behavior. I mean, if you see a grown man walk across the street with a foil cape on over his head and body, take your newspaper and leave cash, would you go over to his house and confront him? Maybe, but most likely no. That would be a police call. I doubt that the police are going to ask someone calling them to go over and try to handle it themselves.
LMAO! Well, when you put it that way...

If I saw my neighbor doing that, I'd probably be yelling out the window or door at him, "Hey spaceman, where do think you're going with my newspaper?", but I'm from New York, after all. Not everyone is going to do that.

Old 05-29-2017, 12:34 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,459,815 times
Quote:
LMAO! Well, when you put it that way...

If I saw my neighbor doing that, I'd probably be yelling out the window or door at him, "Hey spaceman, where do think you're going with my newspaper?", but I'm from New York, after all. Not everyone is going to do that.

I hear ya,

Old 05-30-2017, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Regarding Mike--maybe, but after he learned the story of her husband's disappearance, he went right outside and called the squat-cobbler/pharmacy guy. Why would he do that? Then the preview he's at a pay phone and says something like, well you better go out and find him...
I rewatched the episode with the church group recently. After Mike heard the story about the woman whose husband disappeared on a hiking trip, he called the bald guy (don't know his name) who has been doing the pill deals with Nacho to let him know that he had decided to take him up on his offer to give him protection when he does his latest deal with Nacho (getting pills that look like the ones that Hector takes for his heart problem).

I am thinking that the words at the pay phone are probably related to Nacho and not the missing husband. I have a feeling that Nacho is going to disappear after trying to kill Hector.

Old 05-30-2017, 10:36 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,345,294 times
manyroads, when you say bald guy do you mean Pryce/Wormald? (Baseball card collector). Imo he's a super dork ROFLMAO!

Old 05-31-2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post
manyroads, when you say bald guy do you mean Pryce/Wormald? (Baseball card collector). Imo he's a super dork ROFLMAO!
Yes, the baseball card collector with the supposedly high-tech security system at his apartment that Nacho was able to get past, lol.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:28 AM

9,821 posts, read 11,536,738 times
Quote:
Yes, the baseball card collector with the supposedly high-tech security system at his apartment that Nacho was able to get past, lol.
LOL i know right!
I think Gus's People are going to eventually kill Nacho. Gus has made it clear he wants Hector to surfer.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:51 AM

5,874 posts, read 6,940,842 times
I was excited to see AMC run the Season 3 marathon over Memorial Day weekend, so I could record it on my DVR for a friend to catch up. Then, on Tuesday, I was so disappointed to see there was not a new episode on Monday night.

I started late on Breaking Bad and watched everything up to Season 5 on NetFlix. Waiting a week between episodes of Better Call Saul is tough enough, without them skipping weeks!

Old 05-31-2017, 01:52 PM

743 posts, read 875,129 times
Quote:
Price: "I don't know how he got past my security system"
Mike: "all he had to do was unplug your phone line"
Price: "That's it? Huh.."

Classic.

And when Mike shows up at the drop:

Nacho (seeing Mike) "really?"

I love this show!

Old 05-31-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
LOL i know right!
I think Gus's People are going to eventually kill Nacho. Gus has made it clear he wants Hector to surfer.
I think it'll be Hector or his people that kill Nacho, for his failed attempt to kill Hector. We'll see.

Quote:
Price: "I don't know how he got past my security system"
Mike: "all he had to do was unplug your phone line"
Price: "That's it? Huh.."

Classic.

And when Mike shows up at the drop:

Nacho (seeing Mike) "really?"

I love this show!
Yes the lines about the security system were priceless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV